A Quick Overview Of The Supposed Rape Of Nanking

michael94

In Iris Chang’s best-seller “The Rape of Nanking: The Forgotten Holocaust of World War II”, she has since been found guilty of attributing photos to the Nanking Massacre that had nothing to do with any such event. Similar has happened with the story of “Unit 731”, wherein photographs of the much earlier Jinan Incident have circulated as supposed proof of Japan’s biological weapon experiments on humans. The primary and initial source for the “Rape of Nanking” was Miner S. Bates, an American missionary and supporter of the Chinese National Government living in Nanking. His testimony later became a basis for Harold Timperley’s book “What War Means”, commissioned by the Chinese National Government as war propaganda following material defeats by the Japanese Army. Below are some preliminary documents that call into question the iron-clad veracity of Japan’s War Crimes in China.

Using Primary Sources: Using Primary Sources To Clarify the Nanking Incident : Tomisawa Shigenobu : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

30 Minute Documentary: The Rape Of Nanking Fact Or Fiction : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Overview of the Conspiracy: The So-Called Nanking Massacre was a Fabrication

nwo2012

It’s not the only fabricated holocaust. Unit 731, no coincidence the numbers total 11.

OP
michael94

michael94

burtlancast

OP
michael94

michael94

12 min into this documentary, we have the spiritual testament of prime minister Hideki Tojo, channeled by Ryuho Okawa, a founder of a cult movement in Japan, presented as fact.

There's not much into this, i'm afraid.
It's an emotional testimony and generally overly-emotional documentary.. however it can be omitted and there's still not much in favor of the official story aside from testimony from those working in favor of Chinese propaganda at the time. Dead bodies piled up in a picture is not proof of a massacre, its very easy to re-caption something and all of a sudden it's "evidence"

edt: I think the important part of the documentary is when they discuss the International Committee in the Nanking safety Zone and their documentation of crimes that occurred during Japanese occupation. No mention of the thousands of bodies piling up every day if the Japanese had indeed killed 300,000 over the period of 6 weeks.

Last edited:

burtlancast

Attachments

• Revisionism from Asia.zip
    31.7 MB · Views: 12
OP
michael94

michael94

I think i've found a treasure trove of revisionist work for Asia, Nanking principally: Society the Dissemination of Historical Fact

There seems to be scores of Japanese academicians who have written thousands of pages about the controversy. This is serious.

There are also works about the Tokyo trial.

If you don't want to spend your time downloading it all, i did it for you (see my zip file).

Also, Nanjing Massacre denial - Wikipedia
Thanks for the zip folder.

Goobz

Nanjing Massacre denial - Wikipedia

" Some scholars, notably the revisionists in Japan, have contended that the actual death toll is far lower, or even that the event was entirely fabricated and never occurred at all.[4][5] These revisionist accounts of the killings have become a staple of Japanese nationalist discourse.[6]"

Lol no surprises that nationalistic Japanese scholars are interested in painting this as not being true. That country's response to their war crimes vs that of Germany, is chalk and cheese.

With the coming strategic of rise (imo) of Japan over China, expect more of this. And for the record I'm certainly no fan of China.

OP
michael94

michael94

Lol no surprises that nationalistic Japanese scholars are interested in painting this as not being true. That country's response to their war crimes vs that of Germany, is chalk and cheese.
In Japan you don't get thrown in Prison for Revisionism.

Last edited:

Goobz

Well I don't know about the German laws for "revisionism" but I've visited each country, and spent a decent amount of time in Germany. Japan is a far, far more oppressive country and legal system than Germany IMO. My comment was basically that Japan hasn't dealt with its history as much as Germany has, and sure, maybe the Germans have gone too far in that direction.

But Japan's society and legal system are pretty draconian IMO. Talking about being thrown in prison - I'd far, far prefer to get accused of a crime in Germany than Japan. Japan you're basically guilty from the start.

OP
michael94

michael94

Excerpt from "Analyzing the Photographic Evidence of The Nanking Massacre" included in the .zip file burtlancast provided.

Had the propaganda bureau, which professed to “expose the enemy’s atrocities in the
capital following its fall,” accepted Bates’s contention as the truth, it would have included,
even emphasized, the massacre of 40,000 in its Chinese edition—a contention that was stated
in Timperly’s original English edition. The bureau, however, could not because had it been
included in the Chinese edition, they knew that knowledgeable sources in China would have
soon exposed the fallacy of the “massacre of 40,000 in Nanking”. As a solution, the
propaganda bureau on one hand included that passage only in the English version, which was
published ostensibly as Timperly’s work and mainly targeted at Western readers who were
unfamiliar with the situation in China.
The bureau, on the other hand, omitted that portion not
only in the Chinese edition of Timperly’s book but also in four other leaflets that became
available in China thereafter.
It is now obvious that the story of the Rape of Nanking was a result of a joint wartime
propaganda project between the GMD propaganda bureau and some of the Westerners living in
Nanking at the time. At the time, it was not an event recognized as documented fact.

So Basically, the Nanking Massacre was only promoted in American/Anglosphere publications at the time, not China. This corroborates the statement from Arimasa Kubo in the interview I linked above:

From Dec. 1, 1937, till Nov. 24, 1938, the spokesman of the Chinese nationalist party gave about 300 press interviews at Hankou, but never mentioned that “Civilians were massacred in Nanking” nor “prisoners of war were illegally executed.”

burtlancast

I'd far, far prefer to get accused of a crime in Germany than Japan.

Sure about that ?

bqY4iJy.jpg

It's 2020, and this 91 year old lady is left rotting in a German jail cell since 2018 for thought crime, where she might die alone any day.

Last edited:

Jem Oz

There is something very wrong in our society when the following sentence could have me arrested: I have my doubts about the official version of "The Holocaust".

And so it goes.

Jem Oz

And while we're at it, if you want some really interesting reading, just look into what happened to millions of innocent Germans after WWII. A true "genocide" if ever there was one.

Goobz

Sure about that ?

bqY4iJy.jpg

It's 2020, and this 91 year old lady is left rotting in a German jail cell since 2018 for thought crime, where she might die alone any day.

I know nothing of this, but it sounds like it could well be a tragic situation. I am fully opposed to "thought crime" laws and the ridiculous ideology that has spawned it. Its a weird left wing authoritarianism.

However, I'm also opposed to right wing authoritarianism and ideology, which I believe Japan has in far, far greater amounts. Thats all. Do you know anything about the Japanese laws, legal and police system? The fact that something like 98% of all charges in Japan result in a guilty conviction? That country is hardly a beacon of liberty and freedom, either.

This is a country which simply doesn't talk about any controversial issue. In Japan they have a great respect for their elders, which I applaud. However it's basically forbidden to ask anyone old enough to remember WW2 what happened, and there's widespread denial of huge swathes of WW2 history. Sure, perhaps this particular issue is an exception. But that doesn't change what I wrote about Japan and their culture and history. And I doubt it, personally.

I think it's far more likely that people with a right wing agenda are exposed to this story of this lady. I've lived in Europe for periods in my life and in Berlin in particular. I've found the way the Germans have dealt with their past, in a typical German way of blunt honesty, to be a far healthier approach. In addition, I have always found Americans to be pretty ignorant of what happens over in European politics historically. But suddenly all these Alex Jones listening types on the internet have become experts on the political failures of left wing Sweden, Germany etc.

Living in Australia and hearing about the absolute rubbish these right wing news "sources" reported about the Australian bushfires (about how the Greenies caused them, which is total rubbish) reminded me strongly why I distrust them just as much as the left wing ideologues.

burtlancast

However, I'm also opposed to right wing authoritarianism and ideology, which I believe Japan has in far, far greater amounts. Thats all. Do you know anything about the Japanese laws, legal and police system? The fact that something like 98% of all charges in Japan result in a guilty conviction? That country is hardly a beacon of liberty and freedom, either.

The fact remains for all the flack Japanese culture receives, no decent Japanese will throw and let rot a 91 old grandmother in prison for a so called thought crime.

On that point, Japanese have far more common sense and humanity than German lawmakers and their lackeys.

burtlancast

And there's neither monetary reparations to China for the Nanking incident ...

Mmm...

Back
Top Bottom