Epistrophy

Ok. What effects do you notice from the VemoHerb tribulus and how do you dose it?

For me it took a couple days to feel effects. I felt more calm during the day after taking it. I was taking 500 mg powder a day which is around 300 mg Protodioscin. I believe it takes about 3 months to get the full effect from the herb, not sure why.

Epistrophy

I was just reading a PFS forum and one guy said that MediHerb Tribulus is the best based on his research because it contains the aerial parts. Haidut also just said in an interview he is working on a protodioscin supplement which would be awesome.
MediHerb Tribulus has numerous excipients that can be of concern. I can say that VemoHerb is top notch.

High_Prob

Which interview did Haidut mention a protodioscin supplement?

The end of the below interview: Jump to 2:12:00...

In this episode, Georgi shares results from studies that he himself has funded in defiance of the established medical research field.

He talks about cancer, the breakdown of trust in science, dental health, Michael Phelps, Methylene Blue, Testosterone, and more.

Quax Website: Ep. 50 Interview Georgi Dinkov: Rebel Researcher and Body Mechanic - Quax Podcast

Soundcloud: Ep. 50 Interview Georgi Dinkov: Rebel Researcher and Body Mechanic

Thanks for listening

Last edited:
Day 1 on tribulus - 2 capsules - vemoherb

My post breakfast temperature was 99.7

I feel like taking a nap even though I just woke up 2 hours ago. This is all I have to report for the first day.

sladerunner69

Recently, I was interested in finding out more on protodioscin molecule. I stumbled on a PDF describing the ingredients of a product called Protocin made by a company called Optigen (www.optigen.com.au). In the PDF, the very first sentence under Mechanism of Protodioscin it states "Protodioscin acts by stimulating the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, which plays a role in the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (Viktorof et al. 1994)". This is the very first time I have seen any research that actually showed/proved that protodioscin can activate this enzyme let alone any enzyme. If true this could be a another mechanism by which protodioscin act on the androgen system.

The interesting part is protodioscin has been researched as a remedy since the 1980's !! I can only imagine the amount of people that could benefit from this information if important research was made available internationally.

Unforuntally, I cannot find the reference paper anywhere. Maybe @haidut or anyone else could find the paper and see what Viktorof et al. found in their research. I will link the PDF below and the paper cited.

http://www.optigen.com.au/pdf/PROTOCINR.pdf

Viktorof I., Bozadjieva E., Protich M., et al. Pharmacological, pharmacokinetic, toxicological and clinical studies on protodioscin. IIMS Therapeutic Focus Vol 2 (1994).

I need to get me sum o' dis.

sladerunner69

I was just reading a PFS forum and one guy said that MediHerb Tribulus is the best based on his research because it contains the aerial parts. Haidut also just said in an interview he is working on a protodioscin supplement which would be awesome.

mediherb is very difficult to find an online vendor for. I found an Indian store but the dollar price is >$150.

sladerunner69

Have you tried that brand? It seems like tribestane, vemoherb tribulus and this brand are the most legit.

Does the brand really matter? Even if one brand has a higher %saponin content, could not one simply use a higher dosage of another product to achieve the same effect?

If the Protodioscin content is the only very active ingredient in tribulus supplements, then I don't see why this would not hold true. However, if there are other compounds which have a stimulatory effect, then I could see why you would want to limit your intake and maximize the 5-ar stimulating compound.

Does the brand really matter? Even if one brand has a higher %saponin content, could not one simply use a higher dosage of another product to achieve the same effect?

If the Protodioscin content is the only very active ingredient in tribulus supplements, then I don't see why this would not hold true. However, if there are other compounds which have a stimulatory effect, then I could see why you would want to limit your intake and maximize the 5-ar stimulating compound.
I think ingredients matter not really brand. Thanks for the link might try that next if I find benefit from tribulus

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals