Vinny

Btw, almost

sadly, no. But I’m sure there’s people here that knows.
Where are you from? Does TT naturally grows there?
Originally from Bulgaria, it,s mentioned in my profile page. Yes, it grows, of course.
So, we,ll see if someone knows and wants to share. It shouldn't be a rocket science after all, I think ....

Epistrophy

Recently, I was interested in finding out more on protodioscin molecule. I stumbled on a PDF describing the ingredients of a product called Protocin made by a company called Optigen (www.optigen.com.au). In the PDF, the very first sentence under Mechanism of Protodioscin it states "Protodioscin acts by stimulating the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, which plays a role in the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (Viktorof et al. 1994)". This is the very first time I have seen any research that actually showed/proved that protodioscin can activate this enzyme let alone any enzyme. If true this could be a another mechanism by which protodioscin act on the androgen system.

The interesting part is protodioscin has been researched as a remedy since the 1980's !! I can only imagine the amount of people that could benefit from this information if important research was made available internationally.

Unforuntally, I cannot find the reference paper anywhere. Maybe @haidut or anyone else could find the paper and see what Viktorof et al. found in their research. I will link the PDF below and the paper cited.

http://www.optigen.com.au/pdf/PROTOCINR.pdf

Viktorof I., Bozadjieva E., Protich M., et al. Pharmacological, pharmacokinetic, toxicological and clinical studies on protodioscin. IIMS Therapeutic Focus Vol 2 (1994).

Recently, I was interested in finding out more on protodioscin molecule. I stumbled on a PDF describing the ingredients of a product called Protocin made by a company called Optigen (www.optigen.com.au). In the PDF, the very first sentence under Mechanism of Protodioscin it states "Protodioscin acts by stimulating the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, which plays a role in the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (Viktorof et al. 1994)". This is the very first time I have seen any research that actually showed/proved that protodioscin can activate this enzyme let alone any enzyme. If true this could be a another mechanism by which protodioscin act on the androgen system.

The interesting part is protodioscin has been researched as a remedy since the 1980's !! I can only imagine the amount of people that could benefit from this information if important research was made available internationally.

Unforuntally, I cannot find the reference paper anywhere. Maybe @haidut or anyone else could find the paper and see what Viktorof et al. found in their research. I will link the PDF below and the paper cited.

http://www.optigen.com.au/pdf/PROTOCINR.pdf

Viktorof I., Bozadjieva E., Protich M., et al. Pharmacological, pharmacokinetic, toxicological and clinical studies on protodioscin. IIMS Therapeutic Focus Vol 2 (1994).
Have you tried that brand? It seems like tribestane, vemoherb tribulus and this brand are the most legit.

Wagner83

Have you tried that brand? It seems like tribestane, vemoherb tribulus and this brand are the most legit.
I tried tribestan for a few weeks, I'll trial it again soon enough to assess the effects better. In the meantime I wanted to try the vemoherb one, I bought the bulk powder to avoid the excipients present in tribestan and lower the price. It's really hard on the stomach. I should try to put in capsules or drink it as a tea and see what happens. The vemoherb is lighter in color, much closer to yellow-green than the brown tribestan.

I tried tribestan for a few weeks, I'll trial it again soon enough to assess the effects better. In the meantime I wanted to try the vemoherb one, I bought the bulk powder to avoid the excipients present in tribestan and lower the price. It's really hard on the stomach. I should try to put in capsules or drink it as a tea and see what happens. The vemoherb is lighter in color, much closer to yellow-green than the brown tribestan.
Awesome, let us know man! I’m eagerly waiting to try this as soon as I finish my energin bottle. Vemoherb was hard on your stomach or tribestan?

The only brand I have tried is VemoHerb, theirs is very potent. No stomach issues at all. They recommend taking it for a two months then taking 2 weeks off.
Might order some soon. I’m in the U.S. though so it might be an issue.

Kram

I was just reading a PFS forum and one guy said that MediHerb Tribulus is the best based on his research because it contains the aerial parts. Haidut also just said in an interview he is working on a protodioscin supplement which would be awesome.

I was just reading a PFS forum and one guy said that MediHerb Tribulus is the best based on his research because it contains the aerial parts. Haidut also just said in an interview he is working on a protodioscin supplement which would be awesome.
Cool, I’ll look it up! And yeah I heard pretty awesome right?!

Jing

What would happen if someone took a good extract of this during puberty?