brix

Daaamn. At least give him a chance to respond before you start drawing conclusions.

Certainly tho the longer it takes though the more suspect it looks...

Well if it raised estrogen or other unexpected things, it would be more important to share the results as others have taken his advice and dosed the same products at similar amounts.

TripleOG

You have to ask yourself: If you care so much, why haven't you run your own tests? What separates what Haidut and others are doing from the study? How much confirmation do you need before trying something? At the end of the day, you still have to try things yourself. As valuable a contributor as Haidut is, he can't hold your hand forever.

Runenight201

Why should one care? Just express yourself with authenticity . You natural tendencies will make a man and you will be the one defining masculinity.

Because one’s “natural tendencies” are going to be a result of familial and cultural shaping, which may result in the individual being an unproductive, degenerate member of society.

Slaspa

I recently did bloods and it showed some pretty interesting stuff.

My DHEA is at 15.2. This was after about two and a half months on Tribulus with 40% protodioscin at 750mg for the first 6-7 weeks, 1000mg for the next two and at 1250mg for the last week before taking blood.

Last time I tested DHEA was in July and it was 6.1.

And now comes the fun part...

DHT at 3114 pg/ml !!!

In July was 388.
I've been also using 11-keto DHT at doses up to 10mg a day since of August and added Androsterone up to 6mg a day starting from beginning of November.

At would guess that TT does really something with DHEA and androgen receptors. Cause, I've been using 11-keto and Androsterone before and neither DHEA nor DHT went up significantly.

Makrosky

My DHEA is at 15.2. This was after about two and a half months on Tribulus with 40% protodioscin at 750mg for the first 6-7 weeks, 1000mg for the next two and at 1250mg for the last week before taking blood.

DHT at 3114 pg/ml !!!

In July was 388.
I've been also using 11-keto DHT at doses up to 10mg a day since of August and added Androsterone up to 6mg a day starting from beginning of November.

At would guess that TT does really something with DHEA and androgen receptors. Cause, I've been using 11-keto and Androsterone before and neither DHEA nor DHT went up significantly.
How are you feeling?

Slaspa

Better grip strength in gym, better mood, more grounded and androgenic feeling, lower stress, better recovery from training and better pumps in gym, lower voice, lower pulse, libido up.

RisingSun

DHT at 3114 pg/ml !!!

In July was 388.

What brand? Tribestan?

nwo2012

Better grip strength in gym, better mood, more grounded and androgenic feeling, lower stress, better recovery from training and better pumps in gym, lower voice, lower pulse, libido up.

All great except lower pulse. Seems odd, or do you mean less increase in pulse when training, which would be good. What is your resting pulse compared to pre TT?

Cameron

DHT at 3114 pg/ml !!!

In July was 388.

Have you tested dht before? I mean that's a crazy high level I think tribulus needs to be considered more when we are talking about higher doses and the right extract

Mossy

DHT at 3114 pg/ml !!!

In July was 388.

It would be interesting to know if that huge jump in DHT effected your hair in any way. I realize there are a couple schools of thought on DHT and hair—negative and positive.

Slaspa

@RisingSun
Not Tribestan, but another legit 40% protodioscin extract.

@nwo2012

Exactly - lower pulse when training, takes longer to get tired. I never get to those exhausting levels and hyper breathing. My recovery between sets is also shortened. Breathing normalises faster. More calmer but stronger feeling in general.

@brix
Probably right. But then again I've used 11-keto and Androsterone together and before and didn't have such a huge increase in DHT. There's has to be some synergy going on between them - through DHT increase or increase in androgen receptors what ever someone prefers or chooses to believe.

@Cameron

Yes, in July and it was 388.

@Mossy

Honestly, I'm not sure it helped and maybe even made my thinning worse a bit. But, my thyroid is also in a bad situation, so I assume that to be the main reason.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190103_085931.jpg
    Screenshot_20190103_085931.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 56

Frankdee20

DHT at 3114 pg/ml !!!

In July was 388.

What brand are we all using here ? There’s a lot of junk Tribulus out there

RisingSun

@RisingSun
Not Tribestan, but another legit 40% protodioscin extract.

@nwo2012

Exactly - lower pulse when training, takes longer to get tired. I never get to those exhausting levels and hyper breathing. My recovery between sets is also shortened. Breathing normalises faster. More calmer but stronger feeling in general.

@brix
Probably right. But then again I've used 11-keto and Androsterone together and before and didn't have such a huge increase in DHT. There's has to be some synergy going on between them - through DHT increase or increase in androgen receptors what ever someone prefers or chooses to believe.

@Cameron

Yes, in July and it was 388.

@Mossy

Honestly, I'm not sure it helped and maybe even made my thinning worse a bit. But, my thyroid is also in a bad situation, so I assume that to be the main reason.

There are two possibilities:

- either TT does increase DHT 3 folds past the top range.

- or TT contains phytosteroids that show up as DHT during the test

Andman

@Slaspa awesome thanks for taking the time to do labs! Did you check Testosterone and/or Estrogen by any chance?

Personally i wouldnt be able to handle such a dose of Andro/11-Keto, my joints start clicking even from 1 mg

@RisingSun what about the DHEA increase?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals