Frankdee20

Tribulus was believed to influence hormonal signaling via Luetenizing Hormone. Is this not really the case anymore ?

Cirion

My TT finally arrived today. What is the fraction of TSP that contains 1 gram of TT? My scale isn't sensitive enough to measure in mg's.

Frankdee20

Yes I forgot to mention these mental side effects. Thats probably the reason why TT has such mixed reviews. For example I get bad mood from Androsterone because it stimulates GABA activation too strong for me and makes me act reckless in some situations. I don't get bad mental effects from TT I am calm and focused on it.

GABA activation should make one less reckless no ? Unless you were so calm you had no ***** to be given - like people who take benzodiazepines, and become sociopaths

d1d2

What part of the terrestris plant is of interest? The fruit, root or leaves? I’m thinking about ordering a tincture and I see some options. Thanks!

RisingSun

Investigation on the toxic potential of Tribulus terrestris in vitro. - PubMed - NCBI

CONCLUSION:
Tribulus terrestris had estrogenic and genotoxic activities. The study was useful in determining its toxicological effects and the precautions regarding consumption.

I would venture in explaining the positive effects experienced by some here by the fact that most boys on this forum have low estrogens caused by the supplements they take driven by Peat's ideology that E2 need to be kept low.

So once E2 is raised by ingesting TT, they feel better and more "androgenic"

RobertJM

Sorry for being a bit off topic, but what was the definition of 'Men'?

IIRC rising of sun did a thread entitled ‘this is what a man should look like’ and it was some dude with muscles. I might be wrong though. It may have been someone else.

Runenight201

Sorry for being a bit off topic, but what was the definition of 'Men'?

Yes rising sun did a post on a balding man (most likely due to poor diet and steroid use), with lots of body hair and a completely naturally unattainable physical build stating that’s what a real man looks like and then proceeded to get a lot of shade.

I would say a man is one who is physically capable (run, climb, throw, swim, moves), uses tools well, motivated/competitive, sexually active, secure, confident, sure of himself, has a sense of purpose, and seeks to better himself and those he considers family.

Perhaps the enlightened man sees family as all of life on earth, but certainly many are not there, including myself.

I’m not quite certain on sexual orientation, on one hand, homosexuality certainly is an evolutionary dead end, and thus inappropriate within that context. In the more modern landscape, there is an infinite amount of good that can be done regardless of orientation.

Hugh Johnson

Yes rising sun did a post on a balding man (most likely due to poor diet and steroid use), with lots of body hair and a completely naturally unattainable physical build stating that’s what a real man looks like and then proceeded to get a lot of shade.

I would say a man is one who is physically capable (run, climb, throw, swim, moves), uses tools well, motivated/competitive, sexually active, secure, confident, sure of himself, has a sense of purpose, and seeks to better himself and those he considers family.

Perhaps the enlightened man sees family as all of life on earth, but certainly many are not there, including myself.

I’m not quite certain on sexual orientation, on one hand, homosexuality certainly is an evolutionary dead end, and thus inappropriate within that context. In the more modern landscape, there is an infinite amount of good that can be done regardless of orientation.
Even Jesus would not be a man in your book.

Runenight201

Even Jesus would not be a man in your book.

Christianity in general has a philosophy of delayed justice and acceptance of weakness for a reward in an unknown afterlife. The disempowered are thus given comfort in their weakness, for they are convinced that the oppressing powerful will be punished and the weak and humble will be rewarded. Thus, rather than rising to challenge and overcome their circumstances, they wallow and stagnate.

But their teaching of love is one that I find to be very true.

I’ve been re-orienting myself, attempting to see where the Christian philosophy is valid and where it can actually do more harm than good.

The only criteria where I see Jesus not being a man is in being sexually active, he was a carpenter, and thus excellent with tools and physically capable (he carried a heavy cross for miles), had a purpose (die for our sins), and since he was God, he’s considered perfect, and thus cannot better himself, but he did seek to better his family (all those who accepted God). He even sought to better those who weren’t family, especially the evil and wicked, and so he would almost fit my enlightened description of man.

Perhaps one does not need to be sexually active to be a man. Maybe one does in a strict evolutionary sense. Any standard that’s given will always be criticized, but that’s why I like the dissemination and discussion of ideas, because they allow for critique and refinement.

Cameron

Christianity in general has a philosophy of delayed justice and acceptance of weakness for a reward in an unknown afterlife. The disempowered are thus given comfort in their weakness, for they are convinced that the oppressing powerful will be punished and the weak and humble will be rewarded. Thus, rather than rising to challenge and overcome their circumstances, they wallow and stagnate.

I’ve been re-orienting myself, attempting to see where the Christian philosophy is valid and where it can actually do more harm than good.

The only criteria where I see Jesus not being a man is in being sexually active, he was a carpenter, and thus excellent with tools and physically capable (he carried a heavy cross for miles), had a purpose (die for our sins), and since he was God, he’s considered perfect, and thus cannot better himself, but he did seek to better his family (all those who accepted God). He even sought to better those who weren’t family, especially the evil and wicked, and so he would almost fit my enlightened description of man.

Perhaps one does not need to be sexually active to be a man. Maybe one does in a strict evolutionary sense. Any standard that’s given will always be criticized, but that’s why I like the dissemination and discussion of ideas, because they allow for critique and refinement.
I like your outlook on things my friend very good to hear from you on these threads

Runenight201

I like your outlook on things my friend very good to hear from you on these threads

Thank you. I'll probably spending less time on here in the future. Life is getting interesting, with the pressure of ruin close, but with it comes the great will to drive and push forward. Life is more intense living in this manner, with an intense push to act, rather than sit complacently.

There certainly is a line to ride, between periods of peace and periods of struggle, but I don't believe peace is necessarily something that we are born to be content with indefinitely. There's something boring about it, and I believe the physical, mental, or intellectual struggle is what inspires and creates meaning in our life.

I forgot who, but some philosopher stated that if we had a utopia, humans would destroy it, just so that we had something to do.

Hugh Johnson

Maybe one needs a pair of functional dropped balls to be a man. You know, it being a biological classification.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals