japanesedude

I used tribulus once last week and it was horrible. I became irritable , anxious ,depressed and the most noticable was: some people freaking hated me. Nothing alpha like as with andro they just disliked me . The next day without the tribulus the exact same people treated me totally normal as if nothing happened. I get much better results from tongkat ali. Tribulus though gave me bigger muscles and at times also more confidence and lower cortisol . But I wouldnt trade that for how hard my daily life became.
Someone on this thread said that Tribulus also increases NO , so maybe thats the root cause from all that. I also was sweating and flushing more.

maybe the people aroud you were uncomfortable with your behaviour or facial expression.
or Tribulus did metabolized into androsterone and caused badreaction for people around you.

Mauritio

maybe the people aroud you were uncomfortable with your behaviour or facial expression.
or Tribulus did metabolized into androsterone and caused badreaction for people around you.
Like I said nothing alpha like as when I took Androsterone. The same people reacted postive to andro !
Maybe because I wasnt stressing so much on my job and just doing my thing. Some people dont like if you are just your self for some reason...

japanesedude

people who reacted you badly could have higher estrogen at that moment and reacted to androsterone in other way.
or It could be from other metabolites.(androstendione,androstenone,androstanol what ever it is)
I've experienced similar things in my high school days.
When I was taking Zinc(for the first time in my life),people around me became crazy aggressive and even my best friend acted strange at me.
a girl said I smell bad and one of my classmate picked a fight with me.
I am not a agressive type of guy so It was really weird. I believe it was caused by androgens. because my scalp odor has chaneged by zinc.(smells like a red neck)

Steene

I used tribulus once last week and it was horrible. I became irritable , anxious ,depressed and the most noticable was: some people freaking hated me. Nothing alpha like as with andro they just disliked me . The next day without the tribulus the exact same people treated me totally normal as if nothing happened. I get much better results from tongkat ali. Tribulus though gave me bigger muscles and at times also more confidence and lower cortisol . But I wouldnt trade that for how hard my daily life became.
Someone on this thread said that Tribulus also increases NO , so maybe thats the root cause from all that. I also was sweating and flushing more.

I don't understand why you think this is a negative aspect. It is something good and tells you it is actually working! Polarising people gives you much more advantages in life than being "everybody's darling" and I also don't agree with you that androsterone is an "alpha vibe" promoting pheromone it has rather a competence promoting attribute and it is more trust giving.
In other words Androsterone gives you a wise grandpa aura.

Last edited:

Mauritio

I don't understand why you think this is a negative aspect. It is something good and tells you it is actually working! Polarising people gives you much more advantages in life than being "everybody's darling" and I also don't agree with you that androsterone is an "alpha vibe" promoting pheromone it has rather a competence promoting attribute and it is more trust giving.
So you think anxiety and depression is good think ? Bet your life is fun :D ...No but to be serious I didnt feel good. Also couldn't tink and concentrate well. You probably want to interpret it in a way that might seem beneficial to you because you plan on using it or whatever. But just because it didn't work for me (that one time) doesn't mean its bad for you. It might even be working for me in the future like I said I just tried it once.

Steene

So you think anxiety and depression is good think ? Bet your life is fun :D ...No but to be serious I didnt feel good. Also couldn't tink and concentrate well. You probably want to interpret it in a way that might seem beneficial to you because you plan on using it or whatever. But just because it didn't work for me (that one time) doesn't mean its bad for you. It might even be working for me in the future like I said I just tried it once.

Yes I forgot to mention these mental side effects. Thats probably the reason why TT has such mixed reviews. For example I get bad mood from Androsterone because it stimulates GABA activation too strong for me and makes me act reckless in some situations. I don't get bad mental effects from TT I am calm and focused on it.

Mauritio

I don't get bad mental effects from TT I am calm and focused on it.
Interesting... because thats exactly how Andro feels to me ...

Steene

Interesting... because thats exactly how Andro feels to me ...

I stopped forcing direct hormones into my body it never went well. Androgenic herbs like TT and Ashwagandha (even though too sedating) boost my DHT tremendously. I notice this when my strength gains start to rise extremely like jumping from 100kg bench pressing to 110kg (regular set) without any hassle in just 4 weeks. The typical "alpha" like guys start to like you and introduce you to their inner circle and even suggest you for their football team which normally isn't easy to get into as a beginner (everything is just an anecdotal experience). An other beneficial substance is phytol but it is rather anabolic than androgenic.

I think the enzymatic situation is the most important aspect either to react better to hormone promoting substances (herbs) or the lack of them and thus react more positively to direct hormonal precursors or hormones itself.

A.R

I stopped forcing direct hormones into my body it never went well. Androgenic herbs like TT and Ashwagandha (even though too sedating) boost my DHT tremendously. I notice this when my strength gains start to rise extremely like jumping from 100kg bench pressing to 110kg (regular set) without any hassle in just 4 weeks. The typical "alpha" like guys start to like you and introduce you to their inner circle and even suggest you for their football team which normally isn't easy to get into as a beginner (everything is just an anecdotal experience). An other beneficial substance is phytol but it is rather anabolic than androgenic.

I think the enzymatic situation is the most important aspect either to react better to hormone promoting substances (herbs) or the lack of them and thus react more positively to direct hormonal precursors or hormones itself.
Have you used phytol on its own, or was it from gonadin?

Steene

I used Gonadin. But every version of Gonadin was similarly effective, there were no noticeable differences (neither squalene, nor pentadecanoic acid or the methylated fatty acids made a difference) so I am quite sure its the phytol. I am eager to know if diosgenin has an impact this time.

TripleOG

Keeping up with 700-800mg/day. Few updates.

I'm noticing changes in sexual engagements. (1) Penis is fuller. More erect girth and lower flaccid hang, similar to when I'd apply Pansterone+Androsterone directly to the shaft. (2) Intercourse lasts longer, but I haven't lost feeling. Previously, I felt I was affected from some sort of mental over-excitation. Events between the sheets becoming too rowdy had the propensity to quickly end the session. I'd have to focus on lasting longer. I haven't had these issues the past couple sessions, allowing me to really have some fun.

Voice retains its depth throughout the day. Idk if this is related, but it's extremely hard for me to lose my voice now. Went to an NFL game over the weekend. Four hours of hollering would leave me hoarse til the next day. I walked out of there unchanged.

Makrosky

Keeping up with 700-800mg/day. Few updates.

I'm noticing changes in sexual engagements. (1) Penis is fuller. More erect girth and lower flaccid hang, similar to when I'd apply Pansterone+Androsterone directly to the shaft. (2) Intercourse lasts longer, but I haven't lost feeling. Previously, I felt I was affected from some sort of mental over-excitation. Events between the sheets becoming too rowdy had the propensity to quickly end the session. I'd have to focus on lasting longer. I haven't had these issues the past couple sessions, allowing me to really have some fun.

Voice retains its depth throughout the day. Idk if this is related, but it's extremely hard for me to lose my voice now. Went to an NFL game over the weekend. Four hours of hollering would leave me hoarse til the next day. I walked out of there unchanged.
Regarding point no.1

Have you tried black maca? It does the same for me. If I take a tsp of it after a few hours I get the effects you mentioned. But they are gone in 1-2 days maximum unless I take it again. Strange. Btw tastes horrible.

It would be good to know how long lasting are the effects with tribulus once you stop supplementing it.

Cirion

I think the company must be overloaded with orders. I ordered last week and I don't think they have shipped yet... all these interesting results and I am eager to try it out for myself!! lol

TripleOG

Regarding point no.1

Have you tried black maca? It does the same for me. If I take a tsp of it after a few hours I get the effects you mentioned. But they are gone in 1-2 days maximum unless I take it again. Strange. Btw tastes horrible.

It would be good to know how long lasting are the effects with tribulus once you stop supplementing it.

I have not tried black maca. I'll be running this for awhile until I test my prolactin. Running long stretches of TT isn't a bother due to how affordable it is. Worth a try for anyone.

I think the company must be overloaded with orders. I ordered last week and I don't think they have shipped yet... all these interesting results and I am eager to try it out for myself!! lol

There's more than one supplier linked in the thread.

frant26

@haidut Did you ever get your labs?

I'm thinking of replacing DHEA with TT, as measuring such small quantities like 5mg is a pain.

What is the conclusion, does TT actually raise estrogen and/or nitric oxide?

Mauritio

Regarding point no.1

Any difference in the effect from black to normal maca for you ?

Mauritio

Mauritio

If they don't specify I think it's yellow or it also could be a mix of different ones. Don't really know for sure, sorry.
No prob ,man ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals