OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am 40 years old and my testosterone is 740.

Whitout tribulus, my libido and erection are okay, but whit tribulus I fell superman!!:hungry:

The problem is this is a paradox. I have a bad marriage, I don’t like my wife, but I had an autist boy that needs me!! I have a super libido but no woman to make love, so I stopped taking it.:(:(

Whitout tribulus my pe… needs to works one time a week, sometimes every two weeks,..:(:(

I give up on love:(
:(
, my focus now is to improve my thyroid and correct a copper deficiency.

Just out of curiosity - are you simply not attracted to her or is it something she does regularly or in her character that turns you off?
Does the Tribulus help with attraction to her? I have heard from several bodybuilders who would load up on steroids to allow them to sleep with girls they do not normally like if that's their only option. Just curious if libido is a factor in attraction or not?

Jing

I have been taking 500 mg of tribulus terrestris once day for the last 3 weeks. Sadly, I will need to stop.

I have more energy, my mood is better, and my libido is amazing, my erections are better.

But…

I am shedding more hair!!

Every shower, after I use shampoo, I check to see if is scalp hair on my face. It was no more than 3, sometimes none, but since starting tribulus, It like 20 small hairs from my scalp on my face!! The same happens when I brush my hair! Before, it was 2, sometimes none, now is a lot of hair!!

The price to be a male is to lose your hair!! :grumpy:
What brand are you using?

Cirion

Any thoughts why it might grow hair in some people and make others shed hair? I don't have a hair shedding problem so I'm not really concerned about that possibility personally, so just curious.

tankasnowgod

Any thoughts why it might grow hair in some people and make others shed hair? I don't have a hair shedding problem so I'm not really concerned about that possibility personally, so just curious.

If you are basing this on Lucas's posts, I would say "stress." I don't think his hair loss was from Tribulus, per se. He basically admits to being in a chronically stressful situation, and then admits that the Tribulus had the indirect effect of making it even more stressful. So my guess is that if Tribulus doesn't amplify stress (which it clearly did in Lucas's situation), it likely won't cause you to shed hair.

Cirion

That was basically what I thought as well.

Hair shedding seems to have a common denominator of extreme stress. A lot of people who have hair loss really stress over the hair loss itself too. I don't believe it is because people really care that much about their hair, but rather how they feel about hair loss is an effect of the stress itself if that makes sense.

I'd be upset if I lost my hair, no doubt, but I'd just shave most/all of it off and move on with my life probably. I've had a nearly fully shaven head before by choice, I kind of liked the look actually lol.

Anyway, sorry to derail the thread.

Hoping to hear back from haidut soon for blood test results... I'm not sure what my DHEA and prolactin are, no test results, but probably low and high-ish respectively. I know I have tremendous benefit from nofap, which definitely seems to suggest a prolactin regulation problem since I believe the main benefits from nofap is probably the lowered prolactin effect.

Last edited:

Makrosky

Yeah, keep on track.

Back to Tribulus…

I my country, combining Tribulus whit maca is very popular, maybe because maca is anti-estrogen?
Is Maca antiestrogen? Do you have references for that? What is your country btw???

Makrosky

I did have a serious relationship last year that almost resulted in marriage. Although the breakup ruined my health, the marriage would have ultimately ruined it further, so I actually dodged a bullet. I now take the thought of marriage extremely seriously, and will never hastily consider marriage again any time soon. I will no long ignore any red flags while dating someone.
Based on my last breakup, I have decided that if there's a next one of similar intensity, I will take psychiatric medications. I am really sure the sideeffects would be much less toxic to my health than passing through the breakup stress without meds.

Andman

Tribulus works saponins are effective it's about getting the right extract however I'm very interested in seeing these labs to see if androsterone or trib is more effective at raising dht

from what ive seen of the few people posting bloodwork so far, andro alone doesnt raise dht all that much unfortunately..there was this guy taking like 15g/day and his dht was actually low

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
there was this guy taking like 15g/day

I don't think this is possible. Taking 15g of androsterone a day means taking several spoonfulls of the powdered steroid. This is above the LD50 and could easily kill a person. Even Tribulus at this dose would be highly irresponsible to take. Can you clarify please. Something in this story does not add up.

Steene

I think he meant 15mg. People here often mix up g, mg and mcg for whatever reason.

Andman

yep sorry 15mg ofc

ill try to find the thread, it was pretty recent
i believe @Wagner83 even commented on the low dht despite liberal andro use

Slaspa

@Andman

Are you referring to this thread Blood Work After Using IdeaLabs Products ?

That's me.

The thing is that Androsterone did help me. At that point I was using it maybe for just 2 weeks at doses 10-15mg per day, before doing bloods.

It helped me lowering estrogen burden for sure.
Also, as it's clear from the results, testosterone was on the low end but free testosterone and dht was OK in comparison with total T (I'm sure they would be also even lower and estrogen much higher if not using Androsterone, cause I was severely ovetrained then - cortisol and other stres hormones out of control).

I think it helped with thyroid also. Although Tsh was around 2.5, T3 and T4 were not totally catastrophic as it would be expected in that condition.

Bear in mind that I was taking that dose up to bloods and then I took a week off all supplements. Afterwards I resumed with lower doses...

So, Androsterone did help with lowering estrogen, keeping some DHT and thyroid and keeping temperature.

I don't doubt at efficiency of Androsterone. I think that like any other steroid it helps resolving issues that first needs to be solved.

I've read on few guys experiences with androgens and thyroid in good condition having amazing results with Androsterone in regards increasing dht.

Just because myself and maybe you don't have such high dht results with using it doesn't mean it's not effective at increasing it.
Probably, or surely, points to other health issues.

In regards to Tribulus ...

I've been using a 40% protodioscin product at 750-1000mg per day for the last 6 weeks.

Feeling the androgenic side of effects. Lower voice, less stress, more assertive, better control, quicker recovery from exercise and more strength in the gym.

Really interested what will lab results of all the guys using it show.

I'll do them myself in 2 weeks.

Andman

Ahhh yes that was the one. Dont get me wrong, i love Andro, was just really suprised to see low DHT after a few days of 10-15mg (which to me is a huge dose - i get creaky joints and loss of libido from 1-2 drops already) + pansterone that is all

Slaspa

The reason of lowish dht or more precisely Androsterone not increasing it as much - was low Total T in to begin with. So, androsterone didn't have anything much to turn into dht.
But, as said, it did it's other purposes - lowered estrogen and kept temperature.

It affects my libido in a similar way sometimes, but I'm still trying controlling estrogen, increasing thyroid and androgens and balancing it all out.

Any results with Tribulus guys?

As proposed in the beginning of this thread - it would be reaaaaally something if it could be used as non aromatasible DHEA with its prolactin lowering capabilities also.

Mauritio

I used tribulus once last week and it was horrible. I became irritable , anxious ,depressed and the most noticable was: some people freaking hated me. Nothing alpha like as with andro they just disliked me . The next day without the tribulus the exact same people treated me totally normal as if nothing happened. I get much better results from tongkat ali. Tribulus though gave me bigger muscles and at times also more confidence and lower cortisol . But I wouldnt trade that for how hard my daily life became.
Someone on this thread said that Tribulus also increases NO , so maybe thats the root cause from all that. I also was sweating and flushing more.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals