Wagner83

Last edited:
Been using a week. Insomnia after exercise or late coffee is reducing. Better recovery post exercise. Not waking up so highly stressed and easily triggered. I'm taking it to test if it really lowers prolactin.

My girl is experiencing more interesting results. Her lifelong patches of eczema on her hands and feet are smoothing over and healing. She would also experience random pain in those those areas too, especially during times of high stress. Peripheral neuropathy? Her mom experiences the same thing but much worse. Regardless, that's completely stopped by the 3rd day of taking TT.

About 700-800mg/day. Single serving. Morning.

Fascinating. Wow.

matisvijs

Mauritio

@haidut did you already get your labs ? :)

Lucas

I have been taking 500 mg of tribulus terrestris once day for the last 3 weeks. Sadly, I will need to stop.

I have more energy, my mood is better, and my libido is amazing, my erections are better.

But…

I am shedding more hair!!

Every shower, after I use shampoo, I check to see if is scalp hair on my face. It was no more than 3, sometimes none, but since starting tribulus, It like 20 small hairs from my scalp on my face!! The same happens when I brush my hair! Before, it was 2, sometimes none, now is a lot of hair!!

The price to be a male is to lose your hair!! :grumpy:

GAF

Someone would give up the items below for some hair on your head? Grow a beard and wear a cool hat.

more energy, my mood is better, and my libido is amazing, my erections are better

Cirion

I wonder if it is because you are also experiencing a dramatic increase in estrogen as well? I could see how flooding your system could cause a lot of that testosterone to be automatized to estrogen... After all this is why a lot of bodybuilders have to take estrogen blockers on top of testosterone boosters...

Lucas

Someone would give up the items below for some hair on your head? Grow a beard and wear a cool hat.
I am 40 years old and my testosterone is 740.

Whitout tribulus, my libido and erection are okay, but whit tribulus I fell superman!!:hungry:

The problem is this is a paradox. I have a bad marriage, I don’t like my wife, but I had an autist boy that needs me!! I have a super libido but no woman to make love, so I stopped taking it.:(:(

Whitout tribulus my pe… needs to works one time a week, sometimes every two weeks,..:(:(

I give up on love:(
:(
, my focus now is to improve my thyroid and correct a copper deficiency.

Cirion

If you don't like your wife, maybe its time to cut your losses and get out? I know it's easier said than done especially with a kid involved, and feel free to ignore me since I'm single with no kids to be concerned about.

This might be a horrible thing to say, and I'm not generally one to promote infidelity, but maybe dosing the TT will increase your libido to the point of finding a nice lady who you do actually like and also attend to your... needs, and give the motivation to move on from her?

I'd do what you can to try to salvage the situation, but I'm guessing you already have, so it may be time to consider alternative actions.

Life is too short to be miserable... you're 40, that's not that old, you have plenty of life ahead of you...

And on that note, sounds like I need to get on the TT train lol. @haidut any updated labs yet?

GAF

I had a horrible wife at 40. Didn't dump her soon enough because of the 3 kids. I got rid of the thing years later but still nearly died shortly thereafter. Hopefully, you will not deteriorate as bad as I did.

Cirion

I did have a serious relationship last year that almost resulted in marriage. Although the breakup ruined my health, the marriage would have ultimately ruined it further, so I actually dodged a bullet. I now take the thought of marriage extremely seriously, and will never hastily consider marriage again any time soon. I will no long ignore any red flags while dating someone.

Lucas

Can we please not completely derail this interesting thread on TT?
Yeah, keep on track.

Back to Tribulus…

I my country, combining Tribulus whit maca is very popular, maybe because maca is anti-estrogen?

Cameron

Tribulus works saponins are effective it's about getting the right extract however I'm very interested in seeing these labs to see if androsterone or trib is more effective at raising dht

Cameron

Andro could be used to lower aromatizing effect from increase t but trib is more effective in study at increase dht

Cirion

I just ordered some and will report back later.