But does that mean that low free T or DHT is good?

And unless I am mistaken I thought I saw you say somewhere that total T was not a good measure of health because it showed "pooling". I.e., T was not turning over.

Optimal/good enough T is somewhere around mid range, high T in natural people is often simply high SHBG. Which may or may not be a problem depending on symptoms (NOT number on the labs)

The difference with DHT+Free T is if those 2+estradiol are high (even high range) that could be a surrogate for poor liver/adrenal function. High androgens isn't a testimonial of good health.

IMHO optimal:
- T = 3rd quartile / upper half
- DHT = mid range
- free T = 2nd quartile / mid range
- e2 = 2nd quartile / lower half
- SHBG = 3rd quartile / upper half

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut how is the tt working for you so far? And do you not like butea superba I've heard a few discussed it but not much research my friend said btw tribulus made him very hairy after taking it!

It has a very pronounced cortisol lowering effect. It makes me quickly lose any retained water and muscle tone is great. Too early to tell though as most studies found optimal effects from at least a month of use, and ideally 3 months.

Cameron

It has a very pronounced cortisol lowering effect. It makes me quickly lose any retained water and muscle tone is great. Too early to tell though as most studies found optimal effects from at least a month of use, and ideally 3 months.
Excited to see those labs

Cameron

Taurine seems very pro libido for me excited to add tt this week just ordered. anymore updates from anyone this research seems awsome glycine and taurine so far have been great didn't realize there was so much human research

japanesedude

I've been taking 1g Tribulus(45% saponins) per day only for 5days and already noticed some changes.
1,It makes hard for me to sleep even the fact that I always take it with lunch.
2,sex drive is not as strong as when Im on T3 but my erection is slightly stronger. ejaculate volume has increased markedly and sensitivity is really good.
3,my body looks drier.
I think it is reducing cortisol and prolactin. perhaps sleep issue is caused by lowered serotonin.

Cameron

I've been taking 1g Tribulus(45% saponins) per day only for 5days and already noticed some changes.
1,It makes hard for me to sleep even the fact that I always take it with lunch.
2,sex drive is not as strong as when Im on T3 but my erection is slightly stronger. ejaculate volume has increased markedly and sensitivity is really good.
3,my body looks drier.
I think it is reducing cortisol and prolactin. perhaps sleep issue is caused by lowered serotonin.
Do you have low dht?

Douglas Ek

Did anyone get a good reliable brand with no fillers?
Something with the right extract % and strength and not filled with placebo fake stuff?
I also wanna join the experiment

I don't think free T/DHT are indicative of good health. A number of studies showed that high levels of free hormones are not associated with health, but total T/DHT is as it indicates gonadal function, which is correlated with thyroid function. High free T/DHT usually means adrenal hyperactivity and possibly high FFA/estrogen.

Reading this study made me think of your post.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/j.1939-4640.1997.tb01964.x

We DON'T want high free T... as an (anecdotal) matter of fact anabolics that crush SHBG are always the worst for my hair. And it always grows back fast when I'm doing a PCT. No wonders... SERMs jack up SHBG, and free T have always come back close to single digits (range 9-26 pg/mL), be it now or when I was natural 3+ years ago. Which could be a bit low I have to admit.

TripleOG

Anybody else have a recommended source?

BadmonkeyBotanicals has been out of stock for awhile and their customer support is awful.

Lots of options on ebay. There's also this site. Would like to know what others are using.

Rand56

Anybody else have a recommended source?

BadmonkeyBotanicals has been out of stock for awhile and their customer support is awful.

Lots of options on ebay. There's also this site. Would like to know what others are using.

I ordered some from Badmonkey 3 weeks ago and they said they have it on backorder. To date, I have yet to get an email letting me know its been shipped.

Cameron

Tribulus in the right extracts and dosage seems legit but no one is really talking about it or providing the right product

TripleOG

I ordered some from Badmonkey 3 weeks ago and they said they have it on backorder. To date, I have yet to get an email letting me know its been shipped.

Thanks for your input.

They informed me about the backorder about a week ago. Email looked to be automated. They have yet to respond when I asked the ETA on restock. Called the number on their site and always went to voicemail.

HOWEVER...

I JUST called them again after seeing a different phone # on their BBB.org profile. I came in contact with a woman and she was very helpful and informative. I'm told the owner is away (vacation?), but he placed a restock order prior to leaving that should arrive this week or early next week. Thanksgiving throws a wrench into the ETA.

After a bit of casual conversation, it became hilariously clear this thread and @haidut 's link spiked their sales from zero to sold out. :lol:

Also, she said to use:

[email protected]
instead of
[email protected]

...to check shipping and product stock status (even before ordering).

Rand56

Thanks for your input.

They informed me about the backorder about a week ago. Email looked to be automated. They have yet to respond when I asked the ETA on restock. Called the number on their site and always went to voice male.

HOWEVER...

I JUST called them again after seeing a different phone # on their BBB.org profile. I came in contact with a woman and she was very helpful and informative. I'm told the owner is away (vacation?), but he placed a restock order prior to leaving that should arrive this week or early next week. Thanksgiving throws a wrench into the ETA.

After a bit of casual conversation, it became hilariously clear this thread and @haidut 's link spiked their sales from zero to sold out. :lol:

Also, she said to use:

[email protected]
instead of
[email protected]

...to check shipping and product stock status (even before ordering).

Great. Thanks for the update!

Cameron

Awsome thanks for update didn't realize this thread spiked so much business hope tribulus is useful for dht afterall

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals