A Non-micelized Oil Based Vitamin A Recommendation?

freal

I see vitamin A is not so popular like vitamin D ,there are fewer products available and not so many reviews under them, I could not count even 5 different brands of it. Vitamin A seems to be forgotten.
I see they sell some vitamin A (Now and Natures Way) bottles for like 3 or 4 dollars on iherb, thats very cheap, it makes you wonder? Its probaly a byproduct from cod liver oil destillation.
Has anybody tried those or do you have any other non micelized vitamin A to recomend? Someone said he had allergic reaction to Carslon and I did found some people complaining in the iherb reviews.

J

j.

Re: A non micelized vitamin A recommendation?

My next one to try is Dr. Clark's Vitamin A drops.

I tried 3 non-micellized and they all gave me allergic reactions: Carlson synthetic and natural, and Country Life natural.

Dan Wich

When I was experimenting with vitamin A, I finally decided on NOW brand because of the high concentration and the halibut liver source. I think there have been different batches because of the bottles I received actually using different fish, but I had no issues with it, other than wondering if the vitamin A content was overestimated.

That said, I've become very cautious about taking tons of vitamin A based on Lucy's experience (and her subsequent research). She had long-term bad health issues that started after high-dose vitamin A, and thinks such reactions might not be uncommon.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Found the best non toxic mattresses in the UK Insomnia, Sleep Issues 1
L Does a Moderna vaccinated person cause harm to a non vaccinated person? Vaccines 15
J Is it important to get a good quality organic/non toxic bed mattress? Body Care 0
Mito The efficacy of vitamin E in reducing non-alcoholic fatty liver disease E 0
boris Children (non Infectious, 0% Death Rate) Are Harmed For Life By Social Distancing And Isolation Mind, Sleep, Stress 9
Mr Joe How To Deal With Non-Peatarian People : COVID 19 Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 0
S Best Non Dairy And Non Supplement Ways To Get Calcium? Digestion 18
Recoen Metabolic Acidosis - Anion Vs Non Anion Gap Acidity vs. Alkalinity 4
L The Association Of Sex Steroid Hormone Concentrations With Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease And Liv Scientific Studies 0
Tristan Loscha Metabolomics Study Reveals Differences Between Diabetic And Non‐diabetic Patients With Cataract Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 0
haidut Simple, Non-invasive Test For Adrogenic / Estrogenic Tone Scientific Studies 7
L Non Stop Salivating? Oral Health 1
wealthofwisdom Non-Milk Calcium Sources? Diet 14
Amazoniac Conceptualization Of The ETS Is Chain'd To The Past: A Non-linear Model Converging On Ubiquinode Articles & Scientific Studies 2
M Fullerene-C60 Non-toxic Antioxidant 100–1000 Times More Active Than Vitamin E Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
Nicolas Noyola Is Fermented Milk [yogurt] A Better Choice For Non-Europeans ? Dairy 2
M Non-Bacterial Prostatitis Ask For Help or Advice 2
E Scientific Evidence Non-ionizing Radiation From Mobile Phones Has Mental And Biological Effects Society 0
ScurveDream What Is The Bioenergetic/"Peaty" Approach To Non-senescence (or Reverse/anti-aging)? Ask For Help or Advice 0
A What's The Non-bacterial Cause Of Gut Bloating?stay Awak Ask For Help or Advice 8
Francisco Organic OJ Concentrate Or Non-Organic Pure OJ Ask For Help or Advice 0
I Interesting Non-Conformists: Peace Pilgrim Society 1
haidut Statins More Than Double The Risk Of Diabetes Compared To Non-users Scientific Studies 0
olive Gelatin Enhances Non-gene Iron Uptake, Glycine Does Not Scientific Studies 3
mayweatherking Rate This Non Dairy Diet Diet 7
B Estrogen In Contained In Non Grass-fed, Inorganic Beef Diet 1
Amazoniac The Non-slippery Hand: Fingers Wrinkling From Water Might Be Intentional Symptoms, Causes 1
cyclops Recommended Solution To Dissolve Steroid Powders? (Non-DMSO) Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 19
Queequeg Eggs Non-detrimental To Endothelial Function And Serum Lipids Scientific Studies 3
Nicolas Noyola Sulfated Steroids Are Higher In Healthier People; Non-Sulfated Steroids Lower Blood Work, Labs 1
Gadsie Should I Stay In A Non-peat Relationship Ask For Help or Advice 48
J Non EMF Headphones For New IPhone (damn Apple) Ask For Help or Advice 4
T Tropical Vs. Non-Tropical Fruit Fruits 3
jamies33 Healthy Peaty Smokers - Would You Recommend Smoking To Non-smokers? Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 29
Zpol "The Cell: " By Joshua Z. Rappoport - Explains How Cells Work For Us Non-chemistry Peeps Articles & Scientific Studies 3
vulture Best Way Of Eating Non-Peat To Bulk Up? Diet, Recipes 19
I Options When Non-Fat Milk Is Unavailable Ask For Help or Advice 0
W "Fructan, Rather Than Gluten, Induces Symptoms In Patients With Non-celiac Gluten Sensitivity" Scientific Studies 6
RedStaR The Non-Ray Peat Thread The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 13
W Gbolduev Q And A - Non Peat Gbolduev 1425
G Is Store Bought Non Organic Orange Juice Okay? Fruits & Fruit Juice 8
F Ray Peat's Thesis: William Blake And The Mysticisms Of Sense And Non-Sense (Available For Download) Articles & Newsletters Discussion 40
K Coconut Cream And Looking For A Non-estrogenic Thickening Agent And Squash Diet 0
Drareg Blue Zone VEGAN Diet And Non Existent Sperm Quality Scientific Studies 5
R Cellular Stress In The Brain May Contribute To Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Scientific Studies 0
B Non Detectable Levels Of Insulin And Normal Glucose Levels Health 0
R Unsaturated Fats Role In Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Fats 5
Badger Full List Of Non Organic Ingredients Allowed In Organic Food Toxins, Detoxification 0
michael94 Tofu ( Non-peat ) Vegetables, Grains, Legumes, Fiber 19
H Androgenic Maintenance Of The Rat Erectile Response Via A Non-nitric-oxide-dependent Pathway Scientific Studies 1