A New Approach For Heart Disease - G-Strophanthin

GAF

G-Strophanthin - A 'New' Approach for Heart Disease | World Research Foundation (See Word Doc Below)

Heart and hormones -- cited in REFERENCES

Farmakol Toksikol. 1982 Jan-Feb;45(1):30-2. [Effect of digoxin, strophanthin and isolanid on oxygen absorption, oxidative phosphorylation and the amount of cytochromes in the myocardial mitochondria and their ATPase activity]. TsyganiÄ AA, Medvinskaia NA, Rudenko AF.

upload_2017-6-14_16-57-22.png

The attached Word Doc is from the Dr Debusmann site above "What is Strophanthin.docx".

Ladies and Gentlemen,

What do you know about this substance that might be of use to Forum members?

Thanks

Attachments

• What is Strophanthin.docx
    56.1 KB · Views: 43
  • The article in the website referenced about G Strophanthin.docx
    48.1 KB · Views: 18

ejalrp

Unfortunately, it is difficult to get Strophanthus. Dr. Cowan sells it but only works with physicians and naturopaths (i.e. he won't sell it to the general public). There is a company in Brazil that sells it, but my friend had huge shipping problems with them to the U.S. If anyone knows of a way to buy it (and not the homeopathic products sold on Amazon for instance), please post and/or DM me. Thanks.

L Dallara ND

Unfortunately, it is difficult to get Strophanthus. Dr. Cowan sells it but only works with physicians and naturopaths (i.e. he won't sell it to the general public). There is a company in Brazil that sells it, but my friend had huge shipping problems with them to the U.S. If anyone knows of a way to buy it (and not the homeopathic products sold on Amazon for instance), please post and/or DM me. Thanks.
Update; This is not true anymore, I bought some from Dr. Cowan

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals