A Neurologically Potent Form Of Glycine?

TeslaFan

Having ingested some glorious herbs one day, I sat down, relaxed, and began to recognize a pattern among some neurologically very potent substances. When di-methyl (CH3)2 or di-ethyl group is attached to a substance it makes that substance significantly more potent in the brain, and CNS in general. For example, LSD is di-ethyl lysergic acid amide. The other powerful psychedelic, DMT, is di-methyl-triptamine. The two most hazardous versions of mercury, and some of the most potent neurotoxins known, are: di-methyl-mercury, and di-ethyl-mercury, respectively. Following this pattern, and knowledge of the benefits of Glycine, I wondered if it would also be so powerfully effective (in a positive way) if Glycine was attached to one of these groups? Turns out, di-methyl-glycine does exist, and is sold as a dietary supplement. Oh, the joy of spontaneous discovery!

Judging by comments on Amazon, some customers claim reduction in autistic symptoms with their kids. I have no way of testing that; however, I am assuming that it could be a powerful way to deliver glycine to brain, where it could do at least two things: 1.) serve an anti-serotonin role, and 2.) protect against glutamate toxicity.

Sounds like a great combo with caffeine! It probably is a methyl donor though.