1. LGS7 - Red Light Therapy Device - 670nm
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

A Meat-é Log

Discussion in 'Logs' started by meatbag, Nov 3, 2017.

1. meatbag

meatbag Member

I'm going to start tracking what I'm doing on here. It'd be helpful to look back and see exactly what works and what doesn't, maybe that info can help someone else to.

p.s.And to certain someones, I know you know who I am. Yeah that's right, I overheard you. I don't care anymore, make all the jokes at my expense you want. I've been through worse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Okay, on with the show :phantom:

2. OP
    meatbag

meatbag Member

Day 1: :gemstone:

Supplements;
    -Tyromix: 8 drops (dmso solvent)
    -Penicillin VK 200,000
    -Magnesium Bicarbonate: ~500mg Mg2+, 1/3 liter liquid

Special Dietary Notes:
    -Ate 4 oz beef liver
    -Ate the Carrot :angelic:
    -starch amount:medium
    -Pufa amount: >4g<10g
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Notes:
    -Felt very good after eating the liver, I think I may have been low on certain B-vitamins, maybe vitamin A. I didn't have a bad reaction like last time (do not eat weird (-er than normal) smelling organ meat! (should be obvious))

-Bad reaction to the Magnesium Bicarb. Possible it isn't fully soluble at 3 tablespoons MilkOmag. per Liter, 1500 Mg2+/Liter. Trying new batch with 1 Tbsp./Liter, 500 Mg2+/Liter.

-I started taking half a pill of Penicillin today because my stomach has been bothering me, possibly worsening headache problems. Going to stay at that dose until symptoms go away

-Felt good using the tyromix, going to continue at this dose for the time being. I think I've been going really hypo lately, especially after the experiment I'm not going to record right now.

-Stress has been very high lately, mental symptoms are very bad too. Some physical symptoms have also returned after unsuccessful experiment, interested how quickly they resolve after reimplementing Peat's suggestions (i just mean in general)

3. lisaferraro

lisaferraro Member

Now you have me curious? Who are you? I have never found your posts offensive or with any reason to criticize. Am I missing something? Or simply just late to the party - lol. I have been known for this...

4. OP
    meatbag

meatbag Member

It is certain people I know in real life haha I just wanted them to know I know they're reading my stuff on here. i doubt they have accounts

5. lisaferraro

lisaferraro Member

Oh, totally makes sense now - lol.

6. OP
    meatbag

meatbag Member

I guess i am just following my observer to observed trajectory :crystalball: hahaha

7. OP
    meatbag

meatbag Member

Note to self: Almost 2 hours post Penicillin, feeling WAY better; hope it lasts. It does taste really good, it's funny but I feel like I want to take more lol. Maybe I had a weird infection? I think Danny Roddy and Ray had both noted feeling a lot better after taking just one small dose of it if there was some kind of gut issue. Could be placebo or transient effect....time will tell

8. OP
    meatbag

meatbag Member

okay I am just going to take more: +200,000, Σ400,000 for Day 1

9. OP
    meatbag

meatbag Member

Day 2: :ghost:

Supplements;
    -Tyromix: 12 drops (dmso solvent)
    -Penicillin VK 400,000 (I took it right when I woke up, probably should take around mid-day or afternoon rather than empty estómago)
    -Magnesium Bicarbonate: ~500mg Mg2+, 1 liter liquid
    -2 aspirin, 650mg dissolved in hot water with ~teaspoon baking soda

Special Dietary Notes:
    -Ate freedom fries, burger (no bun) with 'sauteed' mushrooms,peppers, &onions. Probably a fair amount of PUFA in there :/ (i was really hungry tho)
    -ate like 4 eggs today, just kept wanting to eat them so weird

-Ate the Carrot :angelic: (actually it was two carrots but they were kinda dinky)
    -starch amount:low-medium
    -Pufa amount: ~10g (it may have been more actually............)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Notes:

-Feel very cold all day, not sure what is wrong. I think there is some kind of salt retention issue. I have salt craving constantly, can't get enough of it!

-Temps have picked up this evening, I think it's just really cold in my house. Noticed how pink my hands are compared to how they were earlier, man I must have been pretty hypo for awhile.

-Also tried to eat as much salt as I wanted, used 3 salt pills and never found the taste too much

-Instant espresso (not coffee) is great with milk & sugar, probably better than real coffee;but not very good solo. Not sure why.

-feeling more optimistic today, didn't get much work done just felt like reading a bunch of random stuff. Gonna pull a late nighter to finish up some stuff :zombie: Feeling more motivated, corresponding with pink hands and feeling warmer (peat is right about warm-brain)

-realized I had that concentrated oj in the freezer, that stuff is really good! (*note to self: the brand was W's)

10. theLaw

theLaw Member

@meatbag

Based on your diet above, you pufa looks way too high, and should be close to <4G/day (preferably <2) if you want to see improvements.

Also, you probably don't need that much Penicillin per day, but maybe about 1/4-1/8 of that (I think Ray suggested 50mg).

If you're afraid of a possible infection, you can confirm with a blood test, and then use Niacinamide/MB/Antibiotics to get rid of it.

Outside of an infection, there's no real need for regular antibiotics unless you have a unique circumstances. Activated charcoal/carrot salad (4-6 ounces) should be enough to handle endotoxin.

Cheers!:D

11. Regina

Regina Member

did you get enough calcium today?

12. OP
    meatbag

meatbag Member

Thanks the :policeofficer:, Yeah I think lower PUFA is better but I do what I can, was crazy hungry and it was free food so animal instincts kicked haha. Penicillin experiment was just going on a limb based on a non-extreme symptom and I was glad it made me feel better and seemed to improve some of the issues. Yeah that is 400k U not mg, I think that's around 200mg but I wanted to start with a big dose and then cut down a bit as I think that's the most effective way to use it. Probz gonna go with half tablets; ~100mg or 200k U, from here on out until symptoms are gone.

Cheers to you as well :cheers

if not I am pulling an all nighter so coffee milks till dawn!!!!:snowman (man that is creepy as hell who made this)
    :raypeatcoffee

13. OP
    meatbag

meatbag Member

Day 3: :hungover:

It wasn't a great day, not much sleep and had headaches.

I think I used ~10 drops tyromix and took 200,000 U penicillin vk.

ate some pizza (was free) in addition to usual

14. OP
    meatbag

meatbag Member

Day 4: :wacky:
    Busy day

Supplements;
    -Tyromix: 4 drops (dmso solvent) in the am, 4 drops in pm
    -Penicillin VK 200,000 U ; took in late pm
    -Magnesium Bicarbonate: ~250mg Mg2+, 500 mL water. *this way is great, I just put 1 tbsp M.o.Mag in one of those green sparkling mineral waters, shake and put in fridge and it is ready to go the next day. No issues at all taking it this way so far compared to the higher concentrations in the seltzer water, it seems to dissolve better to.
    -4 drops pan.(5mg dhydroepiandr., 5mg preg.) 2 drops a.ster. (2mg)

Special Dietary Notes:
    -Was able to go longer without eating until I drank too much coffee, salt pills are still helping
    -Pufa amount: ~2g

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Notes:

-feeling tired, having trouble finishing a paper that is stressing me out. kind of just felt lazy today despite being busy, but it was in a good kind of way. didn't feel as anxious as usual, maybe supps are helping.
    -can no longer log into the forum using my phone, keeps setting off the firewall. kind of concerning but I guess I will just not log in that way

15. OP
    meatbag

meatbag Member

"I had a notion in my younger days that Newton had made his fortune by his extraordinary merit. I made no doubt that both court and city at London had created him, with one common consent, chief manager and supreme director of the coin of the kingdom. I was herein greatly mistaken; Sir Isaac Newton had a pretty niece, called Mrs. Conduite, who had the good fortune to please the lord high treasurer, Halifax. Had it not been for this handsome niece, his doctrine of gravitation and infinitesimals had been wholly useless to him, and he might have starved with all his talents."
    ~The Works of Voltaire: A Contemporary Version (New Yourk: Dingwall-Rock, 1927) Vol. XIX, Pt. I, pp. 172-76
    ~Voltaire's essay on Isaac Newton

16. OP
    meatbag

meatbag Member

Day 8:

Been really busy, feeling okay. tyromix @ 12 drops/day
    keep forgetting to take penicillin :eggface:
    doing good with pansterone in vit. e, 4drops, 5mg dhea 5mg preg / day, 5mg androsterone
    I feel like the andro helps me relax more than anything else, gets rid of add symptoms :bookworm:
    started using oxidial again last night after not taking it for awhile, wow that stuff really increases productivity i feel, helps with doing math/computing stuff if that makes sense :borg:
    --
    -i know peat doesn't like the andro but I haven't seen any ill effects at 5mg/day, just the opposite actually
    -haven't really gotten any headaches the past couple days unless I eat something whacky
    -trying to keep focused on school and stop reading stuff that isn't directly applicable right now. Just making a huge file of stuff to read over break :phantom:
    the internet is both a boon and a source of constant distraction (duh)

17. OP
    meatbag

meatbag Member

Day 9::lock:
    Busy day, only took 4 drops of tyromix this evening
    1 drop oxidial
    -----------------------------
    new favorite artist lately, I found through another artist :artist:
    http://www.jakebaddeley.com/collection

Worked out earlier~bodyweight~feels good mang

18. Regina

Regina Member

Ahhh, fantastic artist! Thx for sharing

19. OP
    meatbag

meatbag Member

yeah his stuff is awesome!

20. OP
    meatbag

meatbag Member

day 10:
    felt good today, gonna try to lift tomorrow
    6 drops tyromix (busy this morning and forgot)
    ---
    diet notes: ate ~4-6 oz. veal liver
    pufa:~4g
    ----
    bw=~215