A Major Revelation On How To Improve MYOPIA, Updated Post

johnwester130

I made a post a few years ago that said you need to create mild blur
Newbie Guide To Vision And Myopia Improvement

for example you are -4 in both eyes,
you then drop to -3.75 when walking down the street and doing shopping etc.
and your eyes will correct the blur.

However, I am wrong about this because you need to stimulate blur on a still object,
and do "active focus", aka calibration aka syncing your eyesight on something not moving.
This is why it will not work that well for walking down the street.

The best way to do this would be an eyechart that says
A B C in biggest font,
And then A B C in gradually smaller font.
This way you can look at it, and practice the active focus aka calibrating your eyesight, and do so safely in your own home.

I will make a snellen chart later and upload it for people.

Michael Mohn

Living in Northern Europe I have -1 in both eyes but when I'm in a southern, sunny place like Spain or Thailand my eyes have normal eye sight, verified by ophthalmologist. Bad eye sight might be some weak form of night blindness and I find that eating liver helps especially with seeing at night while driving. The doc speculated that it might be a change in blood pressure but didn't measure anything.

TheSir

Living in Northern Europe I have -1 in both eyes but when I'm in a southern, sunny place like Spain or Thailand my eyes have normal eye sight, verified by ophthalmologist. Bad eye sight might be some weak form of night blindness and I find that eating liver helps especially with seeing at night while driving. The doc speculated that it might be a change in blood pressure but didn't measure anything.
Amount of light the retina is exposed to modifies the extent of perceived effects of myopia. I have no traces of myopia in bright daylight, but very noticeable in dim light.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals