A Little Log Of Irresponsible Experimentation

milkboi

I decided to start up this log for some more structure in my health experiments, and also because there were quite a few people interested in my experimentation with transscrotal application of T base in DMSO a la @TheBeard.

Instead of writing an long **** introductory post I'm going to do smaller brain dump kind of posts whenever I feel like it.

S-VV

Yeah, i figured. We really need more high quality raws sources. The only legit player seems to be PPL. Could be dangerous if they suddenly stop running business, or if the three gorges dam collapses.

OP
milkboi

milkboi

Started taking 4o0 mg Pregnenolone today, planning to do this at least for 30 days. I want to 1) generally load up on Preg because its production might very well be shut down due to the Test I'm taking and 2) for its antidepressive effects (A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Pregnenolone for Bipolar Depression). Also, lower doses didn't bring any noticeable benefit.

I've taken my first dose shortly before a lifting session, and a few hours after ingestion I'm feeling energized and mentally stimulated. Measured a temperature of 37,3 °C (or 99,14 °F). Reminds me of a hyperthyroid state, without the uncomfortable side effects that usually come with it (anxiety, heart ache).

S-VV

How much test are u taking? Also, pure DMSO, ethanol/DMSO or Water/ethanol/DMSO?

Andman

sounds good, theres a thread by haidut from a few years back concerning the different effects of high vs low dose preg - if i remember correctly high dose will go to prog mostly

OP
milkboi

milkboi

sounds good, theres a thread by haidut from a few years back concerning the different effects of high vs low dose preg - if i remember correctly high dose will go to prog mostly

Cool, that might explain the metabolism boost I was getting.

Yeah, i figured. We really need more high quality raws sources. The only legit player seems to be PPL. Could be dangerous if they suddenly stop running business, or if the three gorges dam collapses.

For sure. I'd probably go for Doc prescribed TRT if push comes to shove.

How much test are u taking? Also, pure DMSO, ethanol/DMSO or Water/ethanol/DMSO?

I'm taking 100 mg daily right now, and I'm treating it as if I were on a proper steroid cycle. I badly want to put on some muscle and gain strength and this method seems to help me achieve that so far. I'll come off in 1-2 months and stay at a TRT-ish dose like 15-25 mg daily.

OP
milkboi

milkboi

I had a very high sex drive the last months, which only in the last days has subsided to a more comfortable set point. Maybe for some reason my estrogen regulated to a lower, healthier level?

Or it could be lowered stress hormones. I used 250 mcg Cypro Wednesday and it definitely has a long lasting anti-stress effect. The theory about the stressed organism that wants to get his last shot (literally :D) at procreating before it dies/gets too unhealthy to procreate seems pretty plausible.

Could be a combination of those too.

----------

Oh and @S-VV, I'm using pure DMSO. Do you know if a steroid-SFA solution (like Haidut's products) would mix with DMSO btw?

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

My usual Alibaba supplier has raised its MOQ to 1000USD, so I'm going to refill my test base powder stock by ordering from PPL.
Hope they are serious enough with their inventory and don't send me Tren base instead, that'd **** me up.

I was thinking of what other compounds I could safely experiment with from them, but they either have esters attached, or are compounds I'm not willing to **** with.

I was specifically thinking about MENT to help with my very low estrogen levels, people generally report feeling very good on it unlike other 19nors.

OP
milkboi

milkboi

My usual Alibaba supplier has raised its MOQ to 1000USD, so I'm going to refill my test base powder stock by ordering from PPL.
Hope they are serious enough with their inventory and don't send me Tren base instead, that'd **** me up.

I was thinking of what other compounds I could safely experiment with from them, but they either have esters attached, or are compounds I'm not willing to **** with.

I was specifically thinking about MENT to help with my very low estrogen levels, people generally report feeling very good on it unlike other 19nors.

Did you try the Tren on purpose or did you receive it instead of something else? How much did you take? What sides did you get?

Also, have you experimented with DHT or DHT derivatives?

Last edited:
OP
milkboi

milkboi

Felt great all day today: high body temperature, great mood, very chill, good cognition and high energy levels. I am 99% certain this is due to the Preg because that’s the only thing I‘ve recently added into my protocol. So far it is really surpassing my expectations.

NoLifeUnSung

100mg of Test a day seems like a ton. Have you noticed testicle suppression? I'm thinking about using 1-2mg per day to assist my own production ideally without shutdown. Also how many mg per ml are you dissolving into the dmso. I have mine dissolved into roughly ~.5mg per 40ul (1 drop)

T

TheBeard

Did you try the Tren on purpose or did you receive it instead of something else? How much did you take? What sides did you get?

Also, have you experimented with DHT or DHT derivatives?

Never ever tried Tren and will never touch it.
Profoundly hope I will never receive it by mistake instead of test.
I experimented with transdermal DHT and Proviron. They tank my e2 and make me feel just as bad as an AI.

OP
milkboi

milkboi

100mg of Test a day seems like a ton. Have you noticed testicle suppression? I'm thinking about using 1-2mg per day to assist my own production ideally without shutdown. Also how many mg per ml are you dissolving into the dmso. I have mine dissolved into roughly ~.5mg per 40ul (1 drop)

Yeah I think there is reduced testicular volume going on, that is expected with such a dose. Haven't measured it at all tho.

I do a solution of 100 mg mg/1 ml.

A low dose like you are doing is definitely interesting. What effects are you getting? I think it wouldn't be enough for me, as my body was probably deprived of a proper androgenic environment its whole life. If I wanted to avoid shutdown I'd probably stay at lower doses like you do (although you could probably use bit more) and supplement lots of Preg like Haidut suggested here Pregnenolone (P5) fully prevents testicular atrophy due to steroid (ab)use or high estrogen – To Extract Knowledge from Matter.

OP
milkboi

milkboi

Never ever tried Tren and will never touch it.
Profoundly hope I will never receive it by mistake instead of test.
I experimented with transdermal DHT and Proviron. They tank my e2 and make me feel just as bad as an AI.

Aight, that's probably the right thing to do, staying away from Tren. I'm in the "never say never camp" but ey, not going to be using it anytime soon.

You have a pretty different physiology to me then. I think my aromatization rate is relatively high. Although I'll still haven't tested neither an AI or a DHT derivative.

What do you think about the Nandrolones?

OP
milkboi

milkboi

So the honeymoon phase went over pretty quickly with Preg, at least the high energy level it gave me at first dipped down to my miserably low, usual one. It still seems to boost my metabolism noticeably (evident by higher body temperature). Also it seems to boost blood flow to my face, which gives it a much healthier, glowing look. Progesterone? I expect its positive effects to compound over time, so I'm looking forward to see how that goes.

NoLifeUnSung

Yeah I think there is reduced testicular volume going on, that is expected with such a dose. Haven't measured it at all tho.

I do a solution of 100 mg mg/1 ml.

A low dose like you are doing is definitely interesting. What effects are you getting? I think it wouldn't be enough for me, as my body was probably deprived of a proper androgenic environment its whole life. If I wanted to avoid shutdown I'd probably stay at lower doses like you do (although you could probably use bit more) and supplement lots of Preg like Haidut suggested here Pregnenolone (P5) fully prevents testicular atrophy due to steroid (ab)use or high estrogen – To Extract Knowledge from Matter.
Yesterday I took ~10mg of testosterone no ester orally in my milk with 90 mg of pregnenolone. There was a definite androgenic feeling of increased body temperature and hunger. Testicles had a mild ache probably 2 hours after administration nothing too bad but something of note. Similar to taking 25mg of Proviron per day. Testicle size remained normal but I'm sure the influx of hormone required less blood flow to the area thus creating the tinged feeling.

I woke up today with great erections. My routine last night consisted of 5mg progesterone topically and 2 drops of pansterone on the nuts and 4mg of topical DHT on puberty gyno.

I think I'll be keeping in the vane of minimizing suppression probably by only taking 5mg at a time for larger doses. I think this way is smart to limit over conversion to estrogen along taking it with pregnenolone. So far I Have no signs of suppression when taking 1mg - 2mg per day. For taking Larger doses 10mg or greater I think it should be split up in order to replicate oral androgens received from the diet.

I think giving the liver the testosterone first could be a great thing for improving liver function and helping clear xenoestrogens. Time will tell, ill continue trying the oral route and keep folks updated.

T

TheBeard

Yesterday I took ~10mg of testosterone no ester orally in my milk with 90 mg of pregnenolone. There was a definite androgenic feeling of increased body temperature and hunger. Testicles had a mild ache probably 2 hours after administration nothing too bad but something of note. Similar to taking 25mg of Proviron per day. Testicle size remained normal but I'm sure the influx of hormone required less blood flow to the area thus creating the tinged feeling.

I woke up today with great erections. My routine last night consisted of 5mg progesterone topically and 2 drops of pansterone on the nuts and 4mg of topical DHT on puberty gyno.

I think I'll be keeping in the vane of minimizing suppression probably by only taking 5mg at a time for larger doses. I think this way is smart to limit over conversion to estrogen along taking it with pregnenolone. So far I Have no signs of suppression when taking 1mg - 2mg per day. For taking Larger doses 10mg or greater I think it should be split up in order to replicate oral androgens received from the diet.

I think giving the liver the testosterone first could be a great thing for improving liver function and helping clear xenoestrogens. Time will tell, ill continue trying the oral route and keep folks updated.

You don't have to worry much about estrogens if you go the transdermal route rather than oral with testosterone.
Up to 100mg/day applied on the scrotum for 10 days didn't give me any high e2 symptoms, which means the DHT increase is completely sufficient to counter them.
Estrogens are not the devil, as long as they increase proportionnally to your androgens.

Also, you took T and P5 together. How can you be sure what caused what?

NoLifeUnSung

You don't have to worry much about estrogens if you go the transdermal route rather than oral with testosterone.
Up to 100mg/day applied on the scrotum for 10 days didn't give me any high e2 symptoms, which means the DHT increase is completely sufficient to counter them.
Estrogens are not the devil, as long as they increase proportionnally to your androgens.

Also, you took T and P5 together. How can you be sure what caused what?

True taking P5 and T together will change things. And I agree topical scrotum application seems to be the best to avoid high e2 symptoms and reliably increasing DHT. By avoiding the liver you will also reliably increase blood T levels much like an injection.

I've only just started my Testosterone journey and feel the safest for doing so orally or low dose topically. I think giving the liver the T first can still help with muscle protein synthesis and minimize the suppression of LH and FSH(I'll attach a link to the study done with 40mg per day in females). Our bodies in past times have been exposed to plenty of oral bio-identical androgens through diet but we no longer really get any from the modern diet(hence the desire of TRT and androgen therapy in men). Almost all the meat we get is feminine, very few ranchers will raise bulls for meat. From all the farms I visited its the girls and steers are what end up on ur plate.

Oral low-dose testosterone administration induces whole-body protein anabolism in postmenopausal women: a novel liver-targeted therapy
https://eje.bioscientifica.com/downloadpdf/journals/eje/169/3/321.xml