A Little Log Of Irresponsible Experimentation

OP
milkboi

milkboi

You don't have to worry much about estrogens if you go the transdermal route rather than oral with testosterone.
Up to 100mg/day applied on the scrotum for 10 days didn't give me any high e2 symptoms, which means the DHT increase is completely sufficient to counter them.
Estrogens are not the devil, as long as they increase proportionnally to your androgens.

Also, you took T and P5 together. How can you be sure what caused what?

I take T for about 3 month now, and only have started the P5 a few days ago. Thats how I am able to differentiate the effects. I think you are right that at 100 mg estrogenic sides are very low for such a high dose, which is quite amazing. I stupidly used 200 mg some days, using 100 mg as a pre-workout, and I got some supposed estrogenic sides like slightly enlarged breast tissue then. That is gone now tho. There is quite a bit of adipose tissue on me so it is pretty cool to be able to avoid way high estro.

----

On an unrelated note, I think my hematocrit got way too high (or rather my blood thickness), so I am taking at least 1g of aspirin or Vitamin E daily and that seems to help. Still have to donate some blood I think.

OP
milkboi

milkboi

True taking P5 and T together will change things. And I agree topical scrotum application seems to be the best to avoid high e2 symptoms and reliably increasing DHT. By avoiding the liver you will also reliably increase blood T levels much like an injection.

I've only just started my Testosterone journey and feel the safest for doing so orally or low dose topically. I think giving the liver the T first can still help with muscle protein synthesis and minimize the suppression of LH and FSH(I'll attach a link to the study done with 40mg per day in females). Our bodies in past times have been exposed to plenty of oral bio-identical androgens through diet but we no longer really get any from the modern diet(hence the desire of TRT and androgen therapy in men). Almost all the meat we get is feminine, very few ranchers will raise bulls for meat. From all the farms I visited its the girls and steers are what end up on ur plate.

Oral low-dose testosterone administration induces whole-body protein anabolism in postmenopausal women: a novel liver-targeted therapy
https://eje.bioscientifica.com/downloadpdf/journals/eje/169/3/321.xml

Interesting.

T

TheBeard

True taking P5 and T together will change things. And I agree topical scrotum application seems to be the best to avoid high e2 symptoms and reliably increasing DHT. By avoiding the liver you will also reliably increase blood T levels much like an injection.

I've only just started my Testosterone journey and feel the safest for doing so orally or low dose topically. I think giving the liver the T first can still help with muscle protein synthesis and minimize the suppression of LH and FSH(I'll attach a link to the study done with 40mg per day in females). Our bodies in past times have been exposed to plenty of oral bio-identical androgens through diet but we no longer really get any from the modern diet(hence the desire of TRT and androgen therapy in men). Almost all the meat we get is feminine, very few ranchers will raise bulls for meat. From all the farms I visited its the girls and steers are what end up on ur plate.

Oral low-dose testosterone administration induces whole-body protein anabolism in postmenopausal women: a novel liver-targeted therapy
https://eje.bioscientifica.com/downloadpdf/journals/eje/169/3/321.xml

Interesting about the liver first pass, I never thought of it that way.
I will try a bit of T base orally to see how it goes.

T

TheBeard

Do they deliver to UK?

Dude, I'm all for helping each other, but at this point you are not even saying thanks, and asking another info that is very easily found on their website if you just bothered going.
Not cool

Jing

Dude, I'm all for helping each other, but at this point you are not even saying thanks, and asking another info that is very easily found on their website if you just bothered going.
Not cool
What's wrong with helping people out? Honestly man this is why I hate this world, way too many people who are too stuck up too just answer a simple question lmao listen if you don't want to help just don't even reply . If someone asks me a question if I can help I help I don't patronise them I just simply answer the question because I'm not a ****

T

TheBeard

What's wrong with helping people out? Honestly man this is why I hate this world, way too many people who are too stuck up too just answer a simple question lmao listen if you don't want to help just don't even reply . If someone asks me a question if I can help I help I don't patronise them I just simply answer the question because I'm not a ****

You are actually being a ****, and a very entitled one at that.

I did help you, didn't get a single thanks for a it, and get a second question on top.
What do you think of this behavior?

Jing

You are actually being a ****, and a very entitled one at that.

I did help you, didn't get a single thanks for a it, and get a second question on top.
What do you think of this behavior?
Why do you even need the thanks so bad? I would of said thanks after we finished the conversation with other questions. Do you think you are some sort of god for answering the question?? You are the one who sounds very entitled oh no I never said thanks really? Its not like you went to the ends of the world for me you simply typed purple panda labs . And I went on their website doesn't say anything about delivering to the UK so I thought I would ask someone who has ordered from there.

I answered someone's questions on another thread earlier and they messaged me saying thanks and I actually thought to myself why did they say thanks? Like it nice that they did but I'm not some special person for answering a question ? Before they messaged me I wasn't thinking what a **** for not saying thanks lmao it's not hard to answer questions for someone.

Was it really that hard to type purple panda labs? Like did this use so much energy and time for you?Do you want money next for answering a question?? Maybe a video of me bowing down to you??

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

Why do you even need the thanks so bad? I would of said thanks after we finished the conversation with other questions. Do you think you are some sort of god for answering the question?? You are the one who sounds very entitled oh no I never said thanks really? Its not like you went to the ends of the world for me you simply typed purple panda labs . And I went on their website doesn't say anything about delivering to the UK so I thought I would ask someone who has ordered from there.

I answered someone's questions on another thread earlier and they messaged me saying thanks and I actually thought to myself why did they say thanks? Like it nice that they did but I'm not some special person for answering a question ? Before they messaged me I wasn't thinking what a **** for not saying thanks lmao it's not hard to answer questions for someone.

Was it really that hard to type purple panda labs? Like did this use so much energy and time for you?Do you want money next for answering a question?? Maybe a video of me bowing down to you??

Debate's closed.
This is Milkboi's thread and you're not going to derail it with your childisheries.

OP
milkboi

milkboi

Just wanted to quickly update this thread: My free Testosterone came back over 1500 (the lab didn't test further than that unfortunately). I'd guess my levels are at least 3o00+.

Andman

Just wanted to quickly update this thread: My free Testosterone came back over 1500 (the lab didn't test further than that unfortunately). I'd guess my levels are at least 3o00+.

sounds good! how are you feeling?