A List Of Metformin Alternatives

How do you get fresh true cinnamon? It's hard to find in any store as it is. I was using a bulk bag from the internet which obviously takes a long time to use up.

Those 453 grams packs from starwest botanics. Iherb has it.

milkboi

Tonight I had a strong erection during sleep. Taken 1tsp Ceylon cinnamon before bed. Also continue to take 1 tsp erythritol as I had before, which I had not mentioned.

I also was on 2x50mg doxycycline for the last 10 days, but the first strong erection was immediately the night I was on 1 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp erythritol.

Yesterday though, I had increased my doxy to 2x100mg.

I don't know if I would consider this a side-effect, but past two night during sleep I experienced itchiness on both arms. I out isopropyl alcohol and the itch was relieved. Never had these itch before.

Also, I'm starting to feel I have more energy for the past 2-3 days, since taking the cinnamon+ erythritol. I no longer feel sleepy after lunch, and I don't experience in-between meal hunger. Since I've no scale since it broke down, I may be starting to lose weight since my waist seems to be getting smaller, as there's less struggle getting into my pants.

I think my the current addition of cinn/erythritol is making doxy more effective in dealing with the effects of having p. gingivalis bacteria in my system. I'm also taking oolong tea regularly. Oolong (tikuanyin, green tea as well) and c. cinnamon and erythritol's biofilm busting capability plus doxy is doing some good for me, as they address my context described in an earlier post. I have some more stuff on the way. I'd still like to get some essential oils from Brazil, but the company I wrote to won't entertain my queries as to shipping to the US.

But I'm seeing antibiotics plus biofilm busters being effective for my budding diabetic condition, which has its roots in low-grade infection in my blood vessels.

@yerrag, what do you make out of this? Is Antibiotic ATP Blockade Selective?

InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Why does ceylon cinnamon have a prop65 warning? Is ALL cinnamon contaminated with lead?

Cinnamalaldehyde probably. Lead? I don't think so.

Starwest botanics says:
Though we meet or exceeding all applicable Federal safety standards, California law requires that our natural herbal products, like many other natural products, be sold with the following notice in California: Warning: (California Proposition 65 Statement): This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

Here is a full explanation:
How Products Were Evaluated in the Cinnamon Supplements and Spices Review | ConsumerLab.com | Consumerlab.com

yerrag

That's interesting. It's good to have that knowledge much closer to being written in stone. I've thought about not taking antibiotics for too long, and think it's a good idea to not carry it into excess, and that thread and post strengthens that idea.

I've taken antibiotics at most 2 most straight, with doxycycline. And now I've resumed after a 6-month hiatus. I struggle with reconciling the need to have a continued onslaught on the bacteria in my system, which would take a long period of sustained use, and with the concern that it would cause ATP blockade. On one hand, I didn't want to show enough mercy to the bacteria to enable it to spring back by repopulating - I want to render it so insignificant that it holds no quorum power, nor the ability to symbiotize with other pathogens. If I use antibiotics sparingly, I wouldn't be able to do that.

I suppose I can aim to not exceed 3 months of continuous antibiotic usage, and while at it, use substances that would synergize with the antibiotics to bring the bacteria to heel and bend the knee.

Why does ceylon cinnamon have a prop65 warning? Is ALL cinnamon contaminated with lead?

I hate the California lawyers. Prop 65 is worse than a unbiquitous car burglar alarm that no one bothers with.

What worked for me for stabilizing blood sugar:
Glycine: 1-2/day a day with meals - too much made me sedated and spaced out.
Taurine: 1-2 g/day with meals or juice.
B-vitamins - too much of them may lower blood sugar and make you jittery and anxious.
Progesterone: I tried the Haidut "6-KEto PRogesterone" - excellent stable blood sugar, although it made spaced out and a bit sedated.

Nobody mentioned it, but resistance training should work to improve insulin resistance. RT upregulates the GLUT-2 insuline dependant transporter and makes the person more insuline sensitive. It's enough to do it 2-3 times a week and no need to go overboard with intensity, although progressive overload is important for building muscle. Not to mention the other benefits - antidepressant effect, improved body composition (lower estrogen burden) and bone density, better sleep, etc. Resistance against resistance :cool:

Last edited:

TibRex

What the worst that could happen if normal store bought cinnamon is ingested? It's just a lot more easier to get hold of
Thanks

Store bought cinnamon [called false/regular cinnamon = cassia] contains coumarin, which is hepatotoxic. As coumarin is oil soluble, take care not to use cassia cinnamon in cooking where/when oil is usually present. Cassia cinnamon lowers BG level far better than true cinnamon [aka Ceylon cinnamon, Cinnamomum verum, Cinnamomum zealanica] but its coumarin content is much higher. Ceylon cinnamon is more fragrant than cassia cinnamon and will naturally spice up your food and with greater delicacy too. The BG lowering substance in both has been identified as chromium.

1. []

Last edited:
I've tried Ceylon cinnamon tea with no results like this , what form is this taken in and how much for this effect?
@Jing Think the thread said a level tablespoon full taken with milk before bed, probably BS but I'll try it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals