A Healthy Rabbit Liver

lvysaur

dsc_0052.jpg

This is an image of a healthy rabbit liver. Firstly, the obvious: it is a very vibrant dark red.

Secondly, it has a unique indented pattern across the entire surface. I have never observed this surface pattern on any of the chicken livers I've bought, even when they looked very fresh and dark red. Obviously a cow liver would lack this since we buy cross sections.

Perhaps this is one of the first things to decay when the liver is pulled out of the freshly killed animal, resulting in a smooth surface across the liver.

Capt Nirvana

dsc_0052.jpg

This is an image of a healthy rabbit liver. Firstly, the obvious: it is a very vibrant dark red.

Secondly, it has a unique indented pattern across the entire surface. I have never observed this surface pattern on any of the chicken livers I've bought, even when they looked very fresh and dark red. Obviously a cow liver would lack this since we buy cross sections.

Perhaps this is one of the first things to decay when the liver is pulled out of the freshly killed animal, resulting in a smooth surface across the liver.
Now there's a healthy liver! Many rabbits suffer from Yellow Fat Disease (cumulative lipofuscinosis).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals