A Guide On Taking Care Of Your Joints

meatbag

Solid article, can point people towards it that I meet. A lot with joint problems.

Have you used those peptide injections before?

Also curious if you've messed around with ultrasound at all?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Marine collagen for me is #1

Then topical oxidal

Then topical preg and dhea
Thanks for sharing. It's interesting that you rate oxidal over preg and DHEA. How much do you use? I can't say I've felt much when I applied it topically. Maybe only very mildly.

Gone Peating

Thanks for sharing. It's interesting that you rate oxidal over preg and DHEA. How much do you use? I can't say I've felt much when I applied it topically. Maybe only very mildly.

For me, it doesn’t take much. Just a drop or two and I notice a big difference quickly on problematic joints or wounds

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Solid article, can point people towards it that I meet. A lot with joint problems.

Have you used those peptide injections before?

Also curious if you've messed around with ultrasound at all?
Thanks man.
I have not used peptides before but I'm definitely open to trying BPC-157. There are tons of positive feedback on it and it apparently has almost zero side effects.
I also have not tried ultrasound, but I'm very interested in it since Peat also speaks favorably of it.

skycop00

I wrote this article for freerunners, but everyone can benefit from it, not just people who do some form of extreme sport.

Here it is: The best guide to healing your joints as a freerunner » MenElite

If you've used anything that was beneficial to your joints that I have not listed (or used something that I have listed), I'd love to hear about it.
I would love to use DHEA over 5 mg daily as I am always very lab low.. (in the 60s), but the oily skin and acne creep in. Cortisol seems in check, so perhaps the DHEA in tissue is fine but the serum is low..?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I would love to use DHEA over 5 mg daily as I am always very lab low.. (in the 60s), but the oily skin and acne creep in. Cortisol seems in check, so perhaps the DHEA in tissue is fine but the serum is low..?
Do you know where your estrogen, DHT and IGF-1 is at?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals