A Good Desiccated Thyroid Product Is On Amazon.com (USA)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006L7T61U/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thyroid Natural Glandular 100 VegCapProduct Description

Provides thyroid tissue. Our natural glandular material is derived from government-inspected, range-fed animals, raised in New Zealand and Australia, whose animal husbandry regulations are among the strictest in the world. The material is lyophilized, which means it is immediately frozen, then subjected to a high vacuum that vaporizes moisture directly from the solid state. Formulated by Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez M.D.

Suggested Use As a dietary supplement take 1 capsule daily with a meal - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.

Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 CapsuleServings Per Container: 100Amount Per Serving% Daily Value***Thyroid (Bovine, Lyophilized)40 mg
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine.​

Would I like it without the methycellulose and MCC? Yes. But it's pretty good at that. These haven't been available on Amazon so it may be gone soon. Worth trying and it's inexpensive.

jzeno

I have this currently and used it before and for me personally I never saw any effect, negative or positive. I'm not sure what the case is. Others who reviewed it seemed to get some positive benefits. It is inexpensive, so that's why I gave it a shot originally.

LUH 3417

Maybe the reviews are fake. Amazon sellers are known to pay for fake reviews.

Rand56

I think the product works.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe you were taking T3 during the day, and T4/T3 at night <although I can't remember how recent it was that I read that>, and doing fine on that? If this is correct, you stopped taking taking those, and started on this product, and feel it works just as well as what you were taking prior?

OP
ecstatichamster
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe you were taking T3 during the day, and T4/T3 at night <although I can't remember how recent it was that I read that>, and doing fine on that? If this is correct, you stopped taking taking those, and started on this product, and feel it works just as well as what you were taking prior?

you are right. I've been using Tyronene T3, and also T4 from Blue Sky Peptide. I am now using this product in lieu of the T4.

I do feel warmer after I take it. That is consistent with the presence of T3 and T3 like factors in the glandular product.

I will see if things work out for me taking this over the next month or two. I plan to still take T3 to maintain my temperatures and HR, but perhaps less will be needed.

OP
ecstatichamster
this morning I took 2, which is 80mg, and my temps immediately plummeted and my HR rose to 104.

This is similar to when I have too much glandular product, I think in rT3 production in my body.

This stuff is doing something.

Frankdee20

Maybe the reviews are fake. Amazon sellers are known to pay for fake reviews.

I could see that with a start up company that needs the backing, but this company has been around.

OP
ecstatichamster
Temps fell to 95.5 then bounced up after an hour of walking in the sun.

this is the same thing that happened to me once when I took too much of Tyromax. So I am convinced this is the real deal.

schultz

I have a goat neck in my freezer... I should go look for the gland

Edit: Must have given it to the dog :(

Last edited:

sweetpeat

I have a goat neck in my freezer... I should go look for the gland

Edit: Must have given it to the dog :(
Curious if you noticed your dog being more hyper after consuming the goat thyroid. Dogs can handle a lot more thyroid per pound of weight than humans. I give my 12-pound chihuahua 2 grains NDT, for instance. So maybe a whole goat thyroid was nothing for a dog?

schultz

Curious if you noticed your dog being more hyper after consuming the goat thyroid. Dogs can handle a lot more thyroid per pound of weight than humans. I give my 12-pound chihuahua 2 grains NDT, for instance. So maybe a whole goat thyroid was nothing for a dog?

I didn't think to check! Problem was there were various body parts in the freezer and once they are sort of squished together and frozen you don't notice which body part is which. I didn't actually want to give him the neck as I wanted the thyroid from it. :( I meant to find it during the initial butchering but it was late at night and when you're doing it it all just looks like "flesh". There are a ton of overlapping muscles on the neck. I would like to find it and put it in the sausage I make. I'll try to find it next time which should be soon as I have a buck who is not very nice to the rest of my herd and he has massive horns as weapons. Was thinking about doing something with the skull, like bleaching + carving it.

nad

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006L7T61U/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thyroid Natural Glandular 100 VegCapProduct Description

Provides thyroid tissue. Our natural glandular material is derived from government-inspected, range-fed animals, raised in New Zealand and Australia, whose animal husbandry regulations are among the strictest in the world. The material is lyophilized, which means it is immediately frozen, then subjected to a high vacuum that vaporizes moisture directly from the solid state. Formulated by Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez M.D.

Suggested Use As a dietary supplement take 1 capsule daily with a meal - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.

Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 CapsuleServings Per Container: 100Amount Per Serving% Daily Value***Thyroid (Bovine, Lyophilized)40 mg
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine.​

Would I like it without the methycellulose and MCC? Yes. But it's pretty good at that. These haven't been available on Amazon so it may be gone soon. Worth trying and it's inexpensive.
tks, but 40 mg, it's less then one grain, isn't it too low? If now I'm taking 65 mg twice/day and about 30 at bed time, do you think I should do the same dose or try lower first?

OP
ecstatichamster
A grain is 60mg.

Dr. Peat had said the typical glandular dose is 120mg.

YOu want to work your way up but you already are so that’s fine. How are your temperatures and HRs?

nad

A grain is 60mg.

Dr. Peat had said the typical glandular dose is 120mg.

YOu want to work your way up but you already are so that’s fine. How are your temperatures and HRs?
I'm using diffr. brand now. HR is 68 at waking, always was 60 for decade.
Temp. is 97.8 @ waking, but jumping during the day up & down, driving me crazy.
Like 35.4 after OJ & coffee, feel like fainting, dying, fre-e-ezing nose and feets.
At night also awaking every 1.5 hours freezing or hot. Funny that it's not always like that. I gradually increasing dose for about three month now.
No stable result, every day is different, arrhythmia the worse, hard to made choice, but plan to raise dose along with progesterone. So, would be not so chip.

OP
ecstatichamster
Like 35.4 after OJ & coffee, feel like fainting, dying, fre-e-ezing nose and feets.
At night also awaking every 1.5 hours freezing or hot. Funny that it's not always like that. I gradually increasing dose for about three month now.
No stable result, every day is different, arrhythmia the worse, hard to made choice, but plan to raise dose along with progesterone. So, would be not so chip.

OP
ecstatichamster

What I’ve noticed is that stress hormones make temperatures fall quickly.

If I have too much coffee, for instance, temperatures fall.

There is also a standard fall in the afternoon, then it picks up again before dinner time.

Kray

What I’ve noticed is that stress hormones make temperatures fall quickly.

If I have too much coffee, for instance, temperatures fall.

There is also a standard fall in the afternoon, then it picks up again before dinner time.
What brand were you taking? The link you posted is gone. Have you continued to take this product? I am looking at Ancestral Supplements Thyroid. Do you have any information on that?

Sapien

Just be aware that bovine thyroid is about 9/1 T4:T3. Porcine NDT is slightly better at about 6.6/1.

OP
ecstatichamster
@Kray I bought and used the Ancestral product. It’s real. But it is hard to dose as we don’t know what is in it. I’ve got a lab rat that is now using Ideal Labs research chemical that contains desiccated thyroid. I’ll observe what happens to the rat taking 1 grain in the morning and 1 at night.

I’ve been using T4 and T3 and find that it is difficult to maintain temperatures overnight. It probably is not a bad thing. But I thought I’ll experiment with desiccated again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom