A Good B-complex

Amazoniac

That’s a lot of money and there’s no B5, and just RDA amounts of others.
Peter and Zeus sell supplements of better quality than the commercial ones, while avoiding the typical bad excipients. They're not giants (not talking about muscle mass here), so even if they were selling products of similar quality, it would be difficult to match the price. His product is more expensive than Zeus' but it's also more concentrated.

There are some concerns with extra B5 that I'm still unsure about.

Regarding the amounts of the vitamins, they seem ok; the activated forms are decreased, which I think was a good move. If you want specific ones in greater amounts, just use them isolated.

Last edited:

Frankdee20

Flavored with aluminium..

Now is that because of the can, or some ingredient in Red Bull ? I mean you can’t escape Aluminum these days. If you’re using conventional deodorant or anti persperant, they got you there. If you’re using fluoridated toothpaste, that increases Aluminum absorption. If you’re drinking Green or Black tea, that’s got aluminum. If you’re using antacids, they got you there. If you consume any kind of baking/baked products, food additives they don’t even list, they got you there. Are you seriously that anal that you believe you’re conscious enough not to ingest aluminum ? Come on man.

Amazoniac

Now is that because of the can, or some ingredient in Red Bull ? I mean you can’t escape Aluminum these days. If you’re using conventional deodorant or anti persperant, they got you there. If you’re using fluoridated toothpaste, that increases Aluminum absorption. If you’re drinking Green or Black tea, that’s got aluminum. If you’re using antacids, they got you there. If you consume any kind of baking/baked products, food additives they don’t even list, they got you there. Are you seriously that anal that you believe you’re conscious enough not to ingest aluminum ? Come on man.
So you discover that you contracted some STD and then you can be promiscuous without worry?

Frankdee20

So you discover that you contracted some STD and then you can be promiscuous without worry?

No, some degree of conscious label reading is a great proactive means to protect our organism. However, if they don’t get you with Aluminum, they get you with GMO; if they don’t get you with GMO, they get you with plastics; if they don’t get you with plastics, they get you with smog/air quality; if they don’t get you with that, they get you with industrialization/heavy metals in food/pesticides, if they don’t get you with that, they get you with the pharmeldahyde vaccine culture mediums you were inoculated with years before you could make a conscious decision; if they don’t get you with Aluminum in Red Bull, they get you with soy derived vitamins...The list goes on and on, EMF’s, Radiation, medications, etc. These are the times we live in, if the aluminum in a can of Red Bull I truly enjoy doesn’t kill me, then genetics, accidents will. I’m going to drink my ******* Red Bull, smoke my toxic cigarettes, and drink my vodka, then die at the hands of a woman scorned ! Cheers.

Frankdee20

You still didn’t answer my question if it’s the aluminum in the can, or the Red Bull itself, but at this point, ‘Che sera sera’.

Amazoniac

No, some degree of conscious label reading is a great proactive means to protect our organism. However, if they don’t get you with Aluminum, they get you with GMO; if they don’t get you with GMO, they get you with plastics; if they don’t get you with plastics, they get you with smog/air quality; if they don’t get you with that, they get you with industrialization/heavy metals in food/pesticides, if they don’t get you with that, they get you with the pharmeldahyde vaccine culture mediums you were inoculated with years before you could make a conscious decision; if they don’t get you with Aluminum in Red Bull, they get you with soy derived vitamins...The list goes on and on, EMF’s, Radiation, medications, etc. These are the times we live in, if the aluminum in a can of Red Bull I truly enjoy doesn’t kill me, then genetics, accidents will. I’m going to drink my ******* Red Bull, smoke my toxic cigarettes, and drink my vodka, then die at the hands of a woman scorned ! Cheers.
The point is to do the most that you can.
You still didn’t answer my question if it’s the aluminum in the can, or the Red Bull itself, but at this point, ‘Che sera sera’.
From the can, but just as an example of what could be wrong with it. I don't expect them to use the purest ingredients available either.

Amazoniac

Frank, you guessed it right: I was actually also getting paid to say that. It was the plastic industry that time. But now that I have the glass industry covering my expenses, I can share this:
Tin Cans, Plastic Liners & Health – plasticisrubbish

smith

That’s a lot of money and there’s no B5, and just RDA amounts of others.
It also contains water. Not distilled water, just water. The kind of "Ingredients: water." which might make one wonder what kind of water it is, or where that water was sourced, or whether or not a cocktail of undesirable metals like aluminum just happen to be floating around in it due to liberal filtration policies; as in, filling a glass with city tap water.

Last edited:

Kray

I have been using Max B ND for years for B vitamins, it's a liquid, similar to Haidut's Energin. The way to use Max B, which is fermented, is to mix in one or two teaspoons of it in 6 ozs. into pure water, and sip a small swallow of it every 40 mins until glass is dry. Lots of sellers of this, here's one: Max Stress B, Max B-ND, Premier Research Labs Max Stress B, Live Source Vitamin B, Nanoplex

Hi @Badger,
Just doing some refresh reading on B vites, before deciding to recently to add some (non-synthetic) nutritional yeast to my diet, and found your post. I had used Max B-ND in the past, too. I'm pretty sure they use synthetic Bs and ferment them. Just wondering if you had considered any issue of synthetic vs. natural B vitamins before making the choice for Max B-ND. I tried getting more info on nutritional yeast as a good option but here on the forum didn't come up with much. One man's opinion: Nutritional Yeast: The Antiviral, Antibacterial Immune-Booster - Dr. Axe.

Seems it is often confused with brewer's yeast (which Peat has concerns about) but is not the same. NY is derived from sugarcane and beet molasses, and this is the one I bought: Foods Alive, Superfoods, Nutritional Yeast, 6 oz.

It's pretty tasty and almost undetectable in things such as soups and veggies mixed with butter.
I'm just not sure if this would suffice as a replacement for any B vitamin complex, such as Energin or Max B-ND.

Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

Last edited:

Logan-

Any good vitamin b complex? Healthnatura's product is out of stock. Energin is rather expensive.

Kray

I have been using Max B ND for years for B vitamins, it's a liquid, similar to Haidut's Energin. The way to use Max B, which is fermented, is to mix in one or two teaspoons of it in 6 ozs. into pure water, and sip a small swallow of it every 40 mins until glass is dry. Lots of sellers of this, here's one: Max B-ND Live Source B Vitamins
Hi Badger- Do you still use this B-complex? How much do you take these days?

reality

I use pure encapsulations. Good forms and no excipients

Side note, I also add extra B1 (been doing 1g HCL) to great effect

Kray

I use pure encapsulations. Good forms and no excipients

Side note, I also add extra B1 (been doing 1g HCL) to great effect
Thanks for your input. Have you taken these for long? Why do you take so much B1? Just curious.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals