A Good B-complex

I don't know how cost prohibitive it would be after Brexit, but Metabolics in the UK do a really good and effective B-Complex liquid with all the active forms

Something to look into if the shipping is not too ridiculous

reality

Thanks for your input. Have you taken these for long? Why do you take so much B1? Just curious.

I’ve used their b complex for a lng time maybe years on/off.

I add b1 because its absorption is limited and the mega doses allow passive transport. B1 works very well for me in high doses more so than any other B and I’ve tried them all separately

MayaPapaya

Why some sources advise to take B-group without B12 and Folate: e.g. Seeking Health and Forefront Health?

Kray

I’ve used their b complex for a lng time maybe years on/off.

I add b1 because its absorption is limited and the mega doses allow passive transport. B1 works very well for me in high doses more so than any other B and I’ve tried them all separately

Thanks for your feedback. Curious-- what symptoms has it helped you with?
i think i have done it, I have found the perfect b supplement and have to tell everyone about it

Vitamin B Compound Strong BP [28 x 6 packs] - Vitamin B1, B2, B3 & B6 | eBay

20mg Nicotinamide,
2mg Pyridoxine Hyrochloride,
2mg Riboflavine,
4.85mg Thiamine Mononitrate

it's low dose - check
non methylated - check
no b9/b12/paba/choline or inositol - check
low dose b2 and b6 - check

Ingredients: Sodium benzoate (E211), Sorbic acid (E200).
johnwester130-- Just checking in for an update. Are you still using this B complex? Is there a US distributor for this product, or do you go through the vendor on the link you provided? Thanks-