A Functional "cure" For Gluten Allergy?

Stryker

i am by no mean "gluten intolerant" or a coeliac but after eating a whole bag of pasta and feeling suboptimal out of the blue.. researching the connection between gluten and prolactin i decided to give gluten free a trial...

definately worth it my whole digestive system is like in a constant state of bliss and i just feel less bogged down for lack of a better description.

my head feels much clearer too and nasal breathing is much more deep and rhythmic

DaveFoster

Unfortunately it's hard to find bread without vegetable oil, and it's ridiculously expensive.

Waynish

I'm a celiac and I'm testing this using low-dose Energin a couple times a day. I'll probably do this for a few months before trying gluten again. Of course I'm doing many things for my health - so it will hardly be a controlled study. But during my yearly "try to eat some gluten on purpose" day - I shall report back :)

aliciahere

I think I've stumbled on a functional "cure" for allergy to gluten, but not sure if anyone else has ever noticed this or done the same. If anyone suffers from it and would like to try this out please keep me updated. I do not think this is the same a coeliac's, however, and would advise against anyone with coeliac's from attempting this. The "Cure" For Gluten Allergy

Hey Nate, how were you diagnosed with a gluten allergy? Were you ever tested for celiac? Especially with a family history of gut problems it would be prudent to test....

That being said, I do wonder if a lot of autoimmune issues may be linked to a decreased ability to digest proteins. B vitamins would help with that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals