A day in the life of...

zightlight

Hello friends!

I am new to Peat and new to this forum. As I have been learning more, I was curious about something.

What is a typical day of supplements and food consumption for you?

I have read about people whose dinner consists of potato flakes and coconut oil. Is that is? The calorie count sounds pretty low to me. I would love to hear everything you put in your mouth over the course of a day. I hope it is possible to do it "right" without having to consume gummy bears and coconut potatoes every single day. What do you eat when you're doing it right?

Thanks!
Ann

G

gummybear

zightlight said:
Hello friends!

I am new to Peat and new to this forum. As I have been learning more, I was curious about something.

What is a typical day of supplements and food consumption for you?

I have read about people whose dinner consists of potato flakes and coconut oil. Is that is? The calorie count sounds pretty low to me. I would love to hear everything you put in your mouth over the course of a day. I hope it is possible to do it "right" without having to consume gummy bears and coconut potatoes every single day. What do you eat when you're doing it right?

Thanks!
Ann

Hi

Here are some charts which might help you.

download/file.php?id=77&mode=view

http://peatarian.com//?qa=blob&qa_blobi ... 1767474156

http://peatarian.com//?qa=blob&qa_blobi ... 0612781534

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
zightlight, welcome to the forum.

Here is a similar thread related to your interests.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=57

OP
Z

zightlight

Thanks for the links, Gummybear! Two were new to me. Great info.

Charlie, how did I miss that thread? It is just what I was looking for. Thanks!

Learning about Peat has been a mind-blower for me. I think there was a moment where my brain shut down from information overload. It has been helpful to see how different people live it day to day.

Ann

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals