A Daily Dose Of Baking Soda Can Treat Autoimmune Disease, Study Finds

Mito

https://blog.bulletproof.com/baking-soda-combats-autoimmune-disease-study/

“.....A recent study found that baking soda (aka sodium bicarbonate) created an anti-inflammatory environment in the spleen, suggesting that drinking it daily may reduce the inflammation that can result in autoimmune conditions (when the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy cells).”

“Our data indicate that oral NaHCO3 activates a splenic anti-inflammatory pathway and provides evidence that the signals that mediate this response are transmitted to the spleen via a novel neuronal-like function of mesothelial cells.”
Oral NaHCO3 Activates a Splenic Anti-Inflammatory Pathway: Evidence That Cholinergic Signals Are Transmitted via Mesothelial Cells

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Vitamin D, daily low dose or infrequent high dose? Vitamins 11
GorillaHead Does Anyone Know If 250mg Daily Niacin Dose Is Safe? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 8
T High Dose Vitamin D3 Daily (100,00iu) Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 45
A Minimun Daily Dose Methylene Blue 3
L Daily-dose-of-cannabis-extract-could-reverse-brains-decline-in-old-age Scientific Studies 4
R I wrote a new post on the daily raw carrot... Diet 4
SatoshiPufamoto Vital Farms eggs safe for daily consumption? Eggs 11
D Is there any point taking miniscule amount of T3 daily? T3 27
username Sudden intolerance to honey after months of daily consumption. What gives? Digestion 22
TypicalJock How many liters/quarts of skimmed milk do you guys drink daily? Ask For Help or Advice 9
jamies33 My Experience With Coffee After 3 Years Of Daily (ab)use Coffee 5
Lokzo Daily Intake Of Alfalfa Sprouts, But Not Broccoli Sprouts, Increase DHT Levels Scientific Studies 25
I Nauseous And Headaches Daily Ask For Help or Advice 1
Hgreen56 When Dietary Fat Intake Falls Below 10% Of Total Daily Calories, You’ll Still Gain Fat Diet 45
A Whose Are Being Exposed To Talc(oral) Daily Here? Ask For Help or Advice 0
L Help With Topical T3 Daily Dosage Metabolism 3
F What Could Be The Causes Of My Daily Symptoms And Problems? Mental Issues 25
F Can You Build Tolerance With Daily Usage Of 5-10mg Of Progesterone Cream? Progesterone 13
L How Much DHEA Is Safe Daily? Skin 27
R People That Use Red Light Daily/often, Where Do You Usually Use It? Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 12
R 5 Years Of Fasting Daily And 3 Years Of Low Carb - I Need Help On Metabolism Ask For Help or Advice 4
A Looks Like The Daily Carrot Is Going Mainstream Carrot Salad, Bamboo Shoots, Mushrooms 6
A Daily Routine To Optimize Androgens Ask For Help or Advice 24
zarrin77 Daily 1h Endurance Exercise Very Beneficial For Hypothyroid Patients Being Treated With T4 Scientific Studies 2
Ravenslore Why Does My Hair Fall Out If I Don't Take Glycine Daily? Ask For Help or Advice 24
B Impact From 25mg Pregnenolone Oral Daily On Progesterone And DHT Levels? Hormones 1
haidut Eating 1 Lb Of Sugar Daily Has Strikingly Positive Effects On (male) Fertility Scientific Studies 25
R What's Your Daily Supplement List To Halt Aging ? (spices/herbs Included) Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 6
B Pregnenolone + DHEA: Daily Or Weekly? Ask For Help or Advice 17
jamies33 Please Critique My Daily Routine - Hit Plateau In Energy Miscellaneous 7
Francisco Thoughts On Daily Chocolate As A Major Source Of Nutrition Diet 35
R How Much K2 To Take With 5000 IU D3 Daily? Ask For Help or Advice 2
lyfe Are All Otc Aspirin Products Safe For Daily Use? Aspirin 12
P Anti-Peat The Daily Raw Carrot Is Not Antiseptic, It Increases Bacterial Growth In The Gut Debate - Anti-Peat 51
Jib 5mg DHEA Daily DHEA 19
haidut Daily Aspirin Reduces By 37% Risk Of Fatty Liver Progressing Into Cirrhosis Scientific Studies 5
B How To Quit The Daily 50mcg T4? Metabolism 16
SOMO Partner Has Had Persistent Daily Cough For 2 MONTHS Now Ask For Help or Advice 29
S Will Eating Venison Or Beef Daily Cause Iron Buildup? Diet 7
T Simple Antioxidant Smoothie I Make Daily (dairy Free) Recipes 0
Lejeboca Nature Experiences Reduce Stress In Daily Life Scientific Studies 4
G How Much Vitamin K2 Daily For Widen Face Ask For Help or Advice 8
Amazoniac Gut Microbiota And B-vitamins: An Estimation Of Its Contribution To Daily Intakes Vitamins 1
D What Should Be The Minimal Daily Intake Of Vitamin C ? Fruit Juice 4
F Oral Vitamin E At 300mg Daily For 8 Weeks Lowered Prolactin From 50.8ng/ml To 15.4 Ng/ml Scientific Studies 8
Cameron Taurine And Red Bull Daily Increasing Rate Of Morning Wood And Libido Strength Gains Unreal Diet 11
L A Gallon Of Orange Juice? (Ray Peat's Daily Sugar Intake) Macros & Micros 26
E What Supplements Does Ray Peat Take Daily? Ask For Help or Advice 0
A 9 Months Of 1.5 Grams Aspirin Daily And No Bleeding Experiments 4
meatbag Getting A Large Amount Of Daily Carbs From Apples Diet 30