A Conspiracy Angle To The Wuhan Coronavirus - Has To Crop Up Eventually

tankasnowgod

says he wants to remain anonymous hence why he cant go into further detail, then at the end he says whatever let it come. Makes no sense. Also seems to be from a private "Horror Story" group from reddit, if you try to access it it says in an attempt to stop peoples work from being plagiarized they have limited access. It seems like a page whose goal is to make the most horrifying stories, like books, like fiction...

oh and the death is supposed to be %100 but yet the whistleblower doctor who was made to carry dead bodies for cremation as punishment ended up not getting affected by the deathly agent? so they killed him with heroin and mercury... come on.

Plus, he predicted mass deaths in the rest of the world "within a week or so." Article was dated Feb 13th. Here we are, two plus weeks later, and................ nothing.

Lynne

Great to hear @haidut 's views on Covid-19 reflected my own.
I just found this great summary of the facts and statistical errors, eg 'Danish researcher Peter Gøtzsche, founder of the renowned Cochrane Medical Collaboration, writes that Corona is „an epidemic of mass panic“ and „logic was one of the first victims.“ ' A Swiss Doctor on Covid-19

Last edited:

S.Seneff

"Moreover, Italy and Europe have had a very mild flu season in 2019/2020 that has spared many otherwise vulnerable people."

In an autopsy series that tested for respiratory viruses in specimens from 57 elderly persons who died during the 2016 to 2017 influenza season, influenza viruses were detected in 18% of the specimens, while any kind of respiratory virus was found in 47%. In some people who die from viral respiratory pathogens, more than one virus is found upon autopsy and bacteria are often superimposed. A positive test for coronavirus does not mean necessarily that this virus is always primarily responsible for a patient’s demise.
In the coronavirus pandemic, we're making decisions without reliable data

Moreover, a Japanese study showed that of all the test-positive passengers, and despite the high average age, 48% remained completely symptom-free; even among the 80-89 year olds 48% remained symptom-free, while among the 70 to 79 year olds it was an astounding 60% that developed no symptoms at all. This again raises the question whether the pre-existing diseases are not perhaps a more important factor than the virus itself.
Field Briefing: Diamond Princess COVID-19 Cases

Sweden: Sweden has so far pursued the most liberal strategy in dealing with Covid19, which is based on two principles: Risk groups are protected and people with flu symptoms stay at home. „If you follow these two rules, there is no need for further measures, the effect of which is only marginal anyway,“ said chief epidemiologist Anders Tegnell. Social and economic life will continue normally. The big rush to hospitals has so far failed to materialize, Tegnell said.
Coronavirus: Die Welt steht still. Nur Schweden nicht

John Lee, Professor Emeritus of Pathology, argues that the particular way in which Covid-19 cases are registered leads to an overestimation of the risk posed by Covid19 compared to normal flu and cold cases.
How deadly is coronavirus? It's still far from clear

Spanish media report that the antibody rapid tests for Covid19 only have a sensitivity of 30%, although it should be at least 80%.
Los test rápidos de coronavirus comprados en China no funcionan bien

A study from China in 2003 concluded that the probability of dying from SARS is 84% higher in people exposed to moderate air pollution than in patients from regions with clean air. The risk is even 200% higher among people from areas with heavily polluted air
Air pollution and case fatality of SARS in the People's Republic of China: an ecologic study

The latest figures from Bergamo show that total mortality there almost quadrupled in March 2020 from typically 200 to 300 people per month to around 900 people. It is still unclear what proportion of this was due to Covid19 and what proportion was due to other, locally specific factors or other causes (see above

NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden warns that governments are using the current situation to expand the surveillance state and restrict fundamental rights. The control measures currently put in place would not be dismantled after the crisis.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

So what? Chinese Americans have been wearing masks while grocery shopping for years in NYC Chinatown.
Good call.

In itself the 2 billion masks imported don't mean much. It has to. be compared to past purchases. Yet it's odd China would be importing masks like China can't make them itself.

Now if the quantity imported is not the usual, and is much higher than the past pattern, that would raise some eyebrows.

And if these masks are nothing out of the ordinary and can be made in China, one could wonder why that is. Is the govt needing to build inventory quickly for a sudden foreseen need? Is the government being careful to not risk inviting some questions from its own people?

LUH 3417

Good call.

In itself the 2 billion masks imported don't mean much. It has to. be compared to past purchases. Yet it's odd China would be importing masks like China can't make them itself.

Now if the quantity imported is not the usual, and is much higher than the past pattern, that would raise some eyebrows.

And if these masks are nothing out of the ordinary and can be made in China, one could wonder why that is. Is the govt needing to build inventory quickly for a sudden foreseen need? Is the government being careful to not risk inviting some questions from its own people?
those are valid questions.

did you listen to friday's live stream with ray, haidut & danny? ray discredits the speculation that china is involved and working with the deep state globalists to drain the world population of health, wealth and business opportunities. it really does not make sense to me to blame china, if anything their business sector had just begun booming and they don't have the kind of multi generational monopolies and pseudo aristocracy we do in the US. correct me if i am wrong. also, i have a few chinese friends who told me they had never heard of the flu vaccine until they moved to the US. i don't think china's vaccine protocol (in reality - not what is listed on recommended guidelines) comes close to the number of vaccines we receive here. again i am open to being wrong, this is just stuff i have gathered from studying with chinese americans who told me about their childhood in china.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

those are valid questions.

did you listen to friday's live stream with ray, haidut & danny? ray discredits the speculation that china is involved and working with the deep state globalists to drain the world population of health, wealth and business opportunities. it really does not make sense to me to blame china, if anything their business sector had just begun booming and they don't have the kind of multi generational monopolies and pseudo aristocracy we do in the US. correct me if i am wrong. also, i have a few chinese friends who told me they had never heard of the flu vaccine until they moved to the US. i don't think china's vaccine protocol (in reality - not what is listed on recommended guidelines) comes close to the number of vaccines we receive here. again i am open to being wrong, this is just stuff i have gathered from studying with chinese americans who told me about their childhood in china.

I haven't been following up on Danny and Haidut's interviews lately. There's been a lot of competition on YouTube lately lol. Ray may be right on China if he's thinking that strategically China would not want to upend the way things are working. But I still think in tactical terms Mao Tse Tung's dictum of one step backward two steps forward has been proven right many times.

Trump is the only Western leader, and definitely the only US president that has been able to call out China with no fear and been willing to walk the walk. Now that China has seen the popularity and temerity of Trump, they're no longer crossing fingers that Trump would be voted out of the next term. They realize the Deep State has been frustrated time and again in weakening Trump, and they see a chance to lend a hand. And the Wuhan virus gives them perfect plausible deniability when China is accused of conspiracy.

China and the Deep State are the two parties with the most to gain in setting the stage ripe for Trump's ouster. China gains because the Deep State would continue to weaken the US economically, given the high level of corruption that it has gotten accustomed to.. The Deep State will continue in endless wars, and it will have no reason to stop China from hollowing out the US. The Deep State has no long term interest in restoring the vitality and strength of the US. It simply views the US as another host to its parasitic ways. If and when the US becomes a weak patchwork of states, the Deep State will have worked its way towards leeching of the world power then- China. It may be hard to see now, but the Deep State is already grooming China's next ruling class and elites in US universities.

The Deep State has no soul. It has no loyalties except to itself. China is playing fire with the Deep State.

As for flu vaccines and all in China, it will come to pass that China will just be as receptive to vaccines as the US. The Deep States tentacles will get there, just you wait. China will eventually become as decadent as it was under the Ching Dynasty, when the previous empire was busy selling opium to its people, thru its trading house owned by a Zionist.

As of now, China is safe. I don't know if China in general still cures flu the old-fashioned way. Not long ago, the sick would just lie in bed, be wrapped in a blanket, and made to sweat as heat is the best cure. And a beverage of 7-Up to drink all day long - to rehydrate with the sweet and comforting taste.

LUH 3417

I haven't been following up on Danny and Haidut's interviews lately. There's been a lot of competition on YouTube lately lol. Ray may be right on China if he's thinking that strategically China would not want to upend the way things are working. But I still think in tactical terms Mao Tse Tung's dictum of one step backward two steps forward has been proven right many times.

Trump is the only Western leader, and definitely the only US president that has been able to call out China with no fear and been willing to walk the walk. Now that China has seen the popularity and temerity of Trump, they're no longer crossing fingers that Trump would be voted out of the next term. They realize the Deep State has been frustrated time and again in weakening Trump, and they see a chance to lend a hand. And the Wuhan virus gives them perfect plausible deniability when China is accused of conspiracy.

China and the Deep State are the two parties with the most to gain in setting the stage ripe for Trump's ouster. China gains because the Deep State would continue to weaken the US economically, given the high level of corruption that it has gotten accustomed to.. The Deep State will continue in endless wars, and it will have no reason to stop China from hollowing out the US. The Deep State has no long term interest in restoring the vitality and strength of the US. It simply views the US as another host to its parasitic ways. If and when the US becomes a weak patchwork of states, the Deep State will have worked its way towards leeching of the world power then- China. It may be hard to see now, but the Deep State is already grooming China's next ruling class and elites in US universities.

The Deep State has no soul. It has no loyalties except to itself. China is playing fire with the Deep State.

As for flu vaccines and all in China, it will come to pass that China will just be as receptive to vaccines as the US. The Deep States tentacles will get there, just you wait. China will eventually become as decadent as it was under the Ching Dynasty, when the previous empire was busy selling opium to its people, thru its trading house owned by a Zionist.

As of now, China is safe. I don't know if China in general still cures flu the old-fashioned way. Not long ago, the sick would just lie in bed, be wrapped in a blanket, and made to sweat as heat is the best cure. And a beverage of 7-Up to drink all day long - to rehydrate with the sweet and comforting taste.
i'd love to believe trump is the pied piper saving us from the soulless scum of the earth. it's just a very difficult sentiment to subscribe to given the current situation.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

i'd love to believe trump is the pied piper saving us from the soulless scum of the earth. it's just a very difficult sentiment to subscribe to given the current situation.
Exactly my point, isn't it?

Gone Peating

It’s not China. It’s the people who control America. Trump is not a hero no matter how many funny comments he makes pointing out stupidity of leftists.

We need to stop buying into left vs right paradigms. That’s how they get away with stuff like this

OP
yerrag

yerrag

It’s not China. It’s the people who control America. Trump is not a hero no matter how many funny comments he makes pointing out stupidity of leftists.

We need to stop buying into left vs right paradigms. That’s how they get away with stuff like this
You're the one who needs to stop talking about left or right. I'm talking about the Deep State.

LUH 3417

Exactly my point, isn't it?
You seem to imply he is inherently good and helpless to the influence of the deep state and China. I suspect he is in on the entire thing. My pied piper comment was giving him the benefit of the doubt. I think he may have way more inherent goodness than Biden or any so called progressive democrat, but still why in the world is he on TV with Fauci. He literally has given the technocracy the platform it needs: hero worship and valorization. The war analogy is just helping the technocracy and Trump has used it over and over again.

LUH 3417

thats true, the lesser of two evils is still evil.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

You seem to imply he is inherently good and helpless to the influence of the deep state and China. I suspect he is in on the entire thing. My pied piper comment was giving him the benefit of the doubt. I think he may have way more inherent goodness than Biden or any so called progressive democrat, but still why in the world is he on TV with Fauci. He literally has given the technocracy the platform it needs: hero worship and valorization. The war analogy is just helping the technocracy and Trump has used it over and over again.

I'm not sure Trump is a saint, but he is definitely better than the past presidents we've had in a long, long while. I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not.

If he's so bad, why the incessant attempts to impeach him? Are those trying to impeach him people you can trust more? And why is he being singled out by mainstream media and why the endless mischaracterizations of what he is saying and doing? I notice the same pattern with genuine whistleblowers, and with truthseekers like Gilbert Ling and Andrew Wakefield, and Dr. Duesberg. They are all pilloried and their truth are buried by the mountain of lies from all corners.

If he were truly evil, you'd see it in the endless chorus of praise for him from media, and he'd have a Noble Peace Prize even before he stepped into office.

LUH 3417

I'm not sure Trump is a saint, but he is definitely better than the past presidents we've had in a long, long while. I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not.

If he's so bad, why the incessant attempts to impeach him? Are those trying to impeach him people you can trust more? And why is he being singled out by mainstream media and why the endless mischaracterizations of what he is saying and doing? I notice the same pattern with genuine whistleblowers, and with truthseekers like Gilbert Ling and Andrew Wakefield, and Dr. Duesberg. They are all pilloried and their truth are buried by the mountain of lies from all corners.

If he were truly evil, you'd see it in the endless chorus of praise for him from media, and he'd have a Noble Peace Prize even before he stepped into office.
Youre right and I don’t disagree with you on those counts. But the fact that he is president in the midst of literally the ushering in of a new world order is incredibly damaging to whatever hope I had of him as a wildcard candidate.

nwo2012

Youre right and I don’t disagree with you on those counts. But the fact that he is president in the midst of literally the ushering in of a new world order is incredibly damaging to whatever hope I had of him as a wildcard candidate.

Did Trump offer CureVac $1bn for COVID-19 vaccine rights?
Media reports in Germany claim that the Trump administration offered a large sum of money to CureVac, to try to secure rights to a vaccine against the new coronavirus pandemic for Americans only.

The allegation made first in Welt Am Sonntag – which claims $1bn was put on the table to secure rights to the technology by transferring CureVac to the US – has sparked furious retorts from German politicians who insist that the country’s science base is ‘not for sale’.

Tübingen-based CureVac – which is working on a vaccine for COVID-19 based on its platform mRNA – issued a statement yesterday saying that it “abstains from commenting on speculations and rejects allegations about offers for acquisition of the company or its technology”.

German health minister Jens Spahn said there was no way that CureVac would be taken over by the US administration and that if effective the mRNA vaccine would be deployed to the benefit of the whole world, not “individual countries”.

I doubt this is to shut down the program either.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I missed this article, which has a very good analysis, with corroborating contributions from other analysts and 'not the usual experts,' on the conspiracy, putting the origins on the US, with China as a victim, and the US, just as well, but more a victim of its own incompetence. By this I mean the typical bungling incompetence of the US neoco apparatus. Ron Unz gives a compelling account:

Was Coronavirus a Biowarfare Attack Against China?

LUH 3417

I missed this article, which has a very good analysis, with corroborating contributions from other analysts and 'not the usual experts,' on the conspiracy, putting the origins on the US, with China as a victim, and the US, just as well, but more a victim of its own incompetence. By this I mean the typical bungling incompetence of the US neoco apparatus. Ron Unz gives a compelling account:

Was Coronavirus a Biowarfare Attack Against China?
And so it comes full circle

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom