A Conspiracy Angle To The Wuhan Coronavirus - Has To Crop Up Eventually

yerrag

Bioengineered with HIV Inserts:

:https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/coronavirus-contains-hiv-insertions-stoking-fears-over-artificially-created-bioweapon

Why China: WUHAN CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC BIOENGINEERED: Who’s behind it, why now and why China? | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary

A CIA Patent: ‘The Father of the Coronavirus Virus is the CDC’, Planted in China by the C.I.A. | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary

And I was saying in an earlier thread how China is a country that's outside of the sphere of dominion of the Mossad and its sponsors who are literally the scions of Cain. And now the plot to derail China starts. And the balance of power may crumble.

lvysaur

It won't crop up here because the entire west goes into rabid froth-at-the-mouth mode when it comes to China. There's zero chance in hell that you'd see an actual conspiracy theory about targeting China gain significant followers in the west.

The "deep state" agencies hate China because it refuses to be controlled.
The common populace hates it because of "identitarian" reasons. To put it euphemistically.

I mean after all, China is literally Satan incarnate. They're literally Hitler!

Of course I personally fully agree, the conditions of the spread have too many coincidences to be down to chance. It spread from the perfect place, at the perfect time, and preferentially infects the perfect demographic. When you're batting 3/3 it's probably not luck.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

It won't crop up here because the entire west goes into rabid froth-at-the-mouth mode when it comes to China. There's zero chance in hell that you'd see an actual conspiracy theory about targeting China gain significant followers in the west.

The "deep state" agencies hate China because it refuses to be controlled.
The common populace hates it because of "identitarian" reasons. To put it euphemistically.

I mean after all, China is literally Satan incarnate. They're literally Hitler!

Of course I personally fully agree, the conditions of the spread have too many coincidences to be down to chance. It spread from the perfect place, at the perfect time, and preferentially infects the perfect demographic. When you're batting 3/3 it's probably not luck.
In one generation, China will be run and held captive by the children of rich Chinese who have "studied" abroad - in the US and UK mainly. They will be "Rhodes scholars" and they will run China like the deep state runs the US, and the Hegelian dialectic will attain greater prominence. Currently, China has an iron grip and it's hard to build a fifth column of traitors, in contrast to the US' current state. But that will change. Mossad will eventually have many plants and compromised actors in China.

I hope many good Jews of Abel will establish a base in China and develop counter-Mossad efforts and begin to change the tide towards countries attaining true independence instead of the faux independence of vassalship to the current world power in puppetry. Nations are awakening as they realize the illusion brought upon them by traitors in their midst. The realization of Brexit, I hope, would be that watershed moment. It would be ironic if that becomes a reality, as it is through its manipulation of the levers of power in that empire that the scions of Cain have gained their foothold on power in the world stage.

Last edited:

observer1961

Amazing. There really are people who will blame America for anything and everything, even this. China executes 60000 people a year, has a social control system, concentration camps, and claims as its own seas 1200 miles away and America is at fault. Obviously!!!

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Amazing. There really are people who will blame America for anything and everything, even this. China executes 60000 people a year, has a social control system, concentration camps, and claims as its own seas 1200 miles away and America is at fault. Obviously!!!
Truly. Amazing how people see things differently. How America has morphed from its founding as being in the service of its people and to be a shining beacon for the world to its present state of being an oppressor to its own people in the service of a small clique of paranoid fundamentalist religious sect!

And you support the morphed evil incarnation of this country, just because you believe in the apple pie wisdom taught to you by its brainwashing public school system.

I can't blame you for being so short-sighted and unaware of what history can teach you. Your sense of history is the daily reading from the gospel of CNN and MSNBC and New York Times and the Washington Post.

lvysaur

There really are people who will blame America for anything and everything, even this.
well, why not? It's the richest and most powerful nation on earth, with the worst international human rights track record on the planet. It's pretty believable that our government would do this.

China executes 60000 people a year

china is killing 60 gorillion people each year! they're literally killing bats! so evul :--D

Most people are too stupid to remember that the current anti-China tantrum exactly mirrors the anti-Iraq emotions during 2003. Only difference being that the US can't just straight up invade China like it did Iraq.

Attakai

Lmao this virus aint ***t and no one will give a **** about it anymore a year from now

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Lmao this virus aint ***t and no one will give a **** about it anymore a year from now
I hope so. Not the third time's a charm yet, is it?

lvysaur

It seems to be far more virulent than SARS.
However, it also has a much lower death rate than SARS.

So I think it's safe to assume that the overall impact of this virus will be roughly akin to SARS.

Both SARS and MERS did basically nothing outside of their areas of origin (China and Mideast respectively), and even within those places only killed a few hundred people.

Ledo

In one generation, China will be run and held captive by the children of rich Chinese who have "studied" abroad - in the US and UK mainly. They will be "Rhodes scholars" and they will run China like the deep state runs the US, and the Hegelian dialectic will attain greater prominence. Currently, China has an iron grip and it's hard to build a fifth column of traitors, in contrast to the US' current state. But that will change. Mossad will eventually have many plants and compromised actors in China.

I hope many good Jews of Abel will establish a base in China and develop counter-Mossad efforts and begin to change the tide towards countries attaining true independence instead of the faux independence of vassalship to the current world power in puppetry. Nations are awakening as they realize the illusion brought upon them by traitors in their midst. The realization of Brexit, I hope, would be that watershed moment. It would be ironic if that becomes a reality, as it is through its manipulation of the levers of power in that empire that the scions of Cain have gained their foothold on power in the world stage.
Who are the good Abel Jews?

So are the "scions of Cain" the Rothschilds in Great Britain?

Are the roths just a faction or do they run all Jewry?

For whom does mossad work? The Roths or are they loyal to Zionist Israel?

Who did trump align with (other than DIA) to get those vital counties unrigged in 2016? The Shiffs of NY? Are they tied to orthodox jews? Chabad?

So you believe the Roths and mossad are infiltrating China?

LUH 3417

well, why not? It's the richest and most powerful nation on earth, with the worst international human rights track record on the planet. It's pretty believable that our government would do this.

china is killing 60 gorillion people each year! they're literally killing bats! so evul :--D

Most people are too stupid to remember that the current anti-China tantrum exactly mirrors the anti-Iraq emotions during 2003. Only difference being that the US can't just straight up invade China like it did Iraq.
Most people are too stupid to remember unit 731 and the fact that the Chinese are wrongly accused of being dirty and plagued because the Japanese and their germ warfare.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Who are the good Abel Jews?

So are the "scions of Cain" the Rothschilds in Great Britain?

Are the roths just a faction or do they run all Jewry?

For whom does mossad work? The Roths or are they loyal to Zionist Israel?

Who did trump align with (other than DIA) to get those vital counties unrigged in 2016? The Shiffs of NY? Are they tied to orthodox jews? Chabad?

So you believe the Roths and mossad are infiltrating China?
All good questions.

I'll just refer you to The Unz Review and you can get the lay of the land.

postman

It looks like it was engineered but why who why when where we cannot know. But it seems likely that it was accidentally leaked out from the virus lab in Wahun, where they were studying corona viruses.

Is This The Man Behind The Global Coronavirus Pandemic?

This could be Chinas Chernobyl type event. But I'm sure that some people would also accuse USA of being behind the Chernobyl incident because their psychopathic cult of communism can do no wrong, ever, not even accidentally.

Most people are too stupid to remember unit 731 and the fact that the Chinese are wrongly accused of being dirty and plagued because the Japanese and their germ warfare.
You speak out of ignorance. A lot of Chinese people don't use soap. Especially a lot of older Chinese people don't believe in the germ theory. If you ever would have gone there you could have easily verified it. The wet markets, where they sell all kinds of live exotic animals are especially unseemly.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

The wet markets, where they sell all kinds of live exotic animals are especially unseemly
So the Chinese just recently started eating exotic animals? And this virus befell them? How do you not think this is a talking head talking out of his aasss?

LUH 3417

It looks like it was engineered but why who why when where we cannot know. But it seems likely that it was accidentally leaked out from the virus lab in Wahun, where they were studying corona viruses.

Is This The Man Behind The Global Coronavirus Pandemic?

This could be Chinas Chernobyl type event. But I'm sure that some people would also accuse USA of being behind the Chernobyl incident because their psychopathic cult of communism can do no wrong, ever, not even accidentally.

You speak out of ignorance. A lot of Chinese people don't use soap. Especially a lot of older Chinese people don't believe in the germ theory. If you ever would have gone there you could have easily verified it. The wet markets, where they sell all kinds of live exotic animals are especially unseemly.
They also eat children!!!!!!!

postman

So the Chinese just recently started eating exotic animals? And this virus befell them? How do you not think this is a talking head talking out of his aasss?
Did you read the rest of my post? I literally said I think the virus leaked out of the virus lab. China is blaming it on animals or whatever to save face. I was merely replying to the communist religious fantasies about how clean China is.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Did you read the rest of my post? I literally said I think the virus leaked out of the virus lab. China is blaming it on animals or whatever to save face. I was merely replying to the communist religious fantasies about how clean China is.
They aren't dirty. It's just that they're not stricken with OCD behavior. To that point you're mistaken, and that feeds into the narrative that the virus came from the wet market.

LUH 3417

Apparently you don’t believe in the germ theory of disease either if you subscribe to the idea that germs just spawn out of thin air in markets

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom