A Comprehensive Guide To Mastering Autism, Autoimmune And Other Neurological Disorders

Tarmander

The thing is 340 pages.

I will look through it, but anything stand out to you?

OP
R

reality

The thing is 340 pages.

I will look through it, but anything stand out to you?
There is a huge amount of information in it, you could probably learn something from each paragraph lol. Very inline with peat views aswell

I haven’t fully looked through it myself, and it’s impossible for me to cliff it because it’s so dense with info.

ursidae

Thank you for sharing. It’s seems to be pro-iodine

Interesting bit:

“Lack of iodine causes achlorhydria (lack of stomach acid) that results in a host of digestive problems and eventual protein deficiency.“

OP
R

reality

Thank you for sharing. It’s seems to be pro-iodine

Interesting bit:

“Lack of iodine causes achlorhydria (lack of stomach acid) that results in a host of digestive problems and eventual protein deficiency.“

I think iodine is a huge piece of the puzzle. A lot of people are mostly likely deficient with the chronic exposure to other halides that displace iodine and so greatly helps with thyroid function. Poor thyroid is absolutely linked to every disease and health problem.

not only that but it helps detox heavy metals that are hugely involved in neurological problems and other health issues, and Is well established that autistic individuals (and possibly other neurological disorders) have problems with their detoxification pathways...