A case of Wilson's syndrome with normal tests

OP
D

Daniil

Do you guys have elevated anxiety from copper toxicity, or is it the opposite? Also do you got any motor symptoms like myoclonus/sudden muscle contraction or difficulities with motor control?

Also do you have any symptoms of diabete's?
It seems that toxicity and copper deficiency are related. If the body can't to attach copper to cerruloplasmin - you will have both. Yes, I get convulsions when I fall asleep.

BearWithMe

Do you guys have elevated anxiety from copper toxicity, or is it the opposite? Also do you got any motor symptoms like myoclonus/sudden muscle contraction or difficulities with motor control?
For me, anxiety was actually the first symptom that started before the rest of my health started deteriorating. Difficulties with motor control runs in my family. People often think my grandma have some kind of mental disability because her motions are... unusual. She is completely normal, though.

BearWithMe

lol, me too. It seems that vitamin C was making me pee more.
Same with the vitamin C.

That's the thing... I have experimented with each of the nutrients mentioned in this thread, and it always made my symptoms worse for some reason.

....maybe it needs to get worse before it gets better? Or maybe we are missing something else? Some other cofactor, yet unknown to be cofactor?

OP
D

Daniil

Same with the vitamin C.

That's the thing... I have experimented with each of the nutrients mentioned in this thread, and it always made my symptoms worse for some reason.

....maybe it needs to get worse before it gets better? Or maybe we are missing something else? Some other cofactor, yet unknown to be cofactor?
You provided something interesting above, but my English is still too bad to understand such difficult things...

Astolfo

Taking vitamin C before going to bed ruins my sleep. It prevents deep sleep and I can remember it causes a bit heart palpitation/adrenaline feeling. Though, vitamin C improves my cognition a bit. This makes me think that maybe I have a true copper deficiency instead of toxicity.

For me, anxiety was actually the first symptom that started before the rest of my health started deteriorating.
That was the opposite for me. I started antidepressant because of my anxiety problems(I only took it for a month). I lost all my negative emotions and mental problems as the time passed. I don't have any anxiety at all now. My brain is extremely de-wired and my cognitive processes became extremely shallow. I'm literally brain dead after 3 years of progression.

OP
D

Daniil

Now I thought that maybe we are just copper deficits. And all the "toxicity" is due to additives.

OP
D

Daniil

But earlier I used to eat a lot of legumes, rich in copper. It didn't seem to save me. Perhaps the copper from the legumes is not digested?

OP
D

Daniil

I'll have to get Ray's mail. After I get the tests and go to the ophthalmologist, I will need to write to him.

OP
D

Daniil

No, there can be 2 options. Or we have Wilson's syndrome and it is much more common than is commonly believed. Or we are missing something that would allow us to use copper correctly.

OP
D

Daniil

It's all is about me

Attachments

• CopperOverloadSymptomsandTraits.jpg
    CopperOverloadSymptomsandTraits.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 51
OP
D

Daniil

The liver stores vitamin reserves(A, E and group B). I think if we are dealing with an overload of copper, a bad reaction to vitamins can be caused by the fact that they are stored in the liver and they need "space", so the vitamins displace the copper and it gets into the bloodstream.

OP
D

Daniil

This may explain the poor response to B12. I have a terrible reaction to vitamin E.

BearWithMe

This may explain the poor response to B12. I have a terrible reaction to vitamin E.
Wow!!! I have very bad reactions to vitamin E too.

When you first started having symptoms of copper metabolism problem? Did it started during childhood or later in life?

How did your diet looked like when your symptoms started?

OP
D

Daniil

Wow!!! I have very bad reactions to vitamin E too.

When you first started having symptoms of copper metabolism problem? Did it started during childhood or later in life?

How did your diet looked like when your symptoms started?
Well, I've been in trouble for a long time. For about a year I have been ill with something that is not clear. And it all started around the time I decided to become a vegan(and ate a lot of beans, which coincidentally have a lot of copper in them). Before that, I seem to have spent my entire life on a mostly low-copper diet-eating mostly chicken, milk, and bread. Then I first began to have problems with the liver (pain in the right hypochondrium, discolored stool), polyuria, weakness. Then there were neurological problems, such as spasms of the calf muscles, headaches. And mental: anxiety, later learning problems, and other tichy symptoms of ADHD. All my life I have acne, dandruff and slightly hair loss. I tried for a long time to find the cause of my problems, was examined and took antidepressants, in general, I did not find anything except Gilbert's syndrome and nothing helps me with my problems, including peating and vitamins(although since the beginning of Peating and vitamins I have less weakness). However since I tried to load up with salt my hands are still sweating.

BearWithMe

Well, I've been in trouble for a long time. For about a year I have been ill with something that is not clear. And it all started around the time I decided to become a vegan(and ate a lot of beans, which coincidentally have a lot of copper in them). Before that, I seem to have spent my entire life on a mostly low-copper diet-eating mostly chicken, milk, and bread. Then I first began to have problems with the liver (pain in the right hypochondrium, discolored stool), polyuria, weakness. Then there were neurological problems, such as spasms of the calf muscles, headaches. And mental: anxiety, later learning problems, and other tichy symptoms of ADHD. All my life I have acne, dandruff and slightly hair loss. I tried for a long time to find the cause of my problems, was examined and took antidepressants, in general, I did not find anything except Gilbert's syndrome and nothing helps me with my problems, including peating and vitamins(although since the beginning of Peating and vitamins I have less weakness). However since I tried to load up with salt my hands are still sweating.
I was also eating vegan diet when my problems started. My diet was similar to yours. I think we might be on to something!

Vegans are very often low in b12

Do you eat a lot of meat, @Astolfo ? Have you ever used antidepressants?

Last edited:
OP
D

Daniil

I was also eating vegan diet when my problems started. My diet was similar to yours. I think we might be on to something!

Do you eat a lot of meat, @Astolfo ?

Vegans are very often low in b12

Also, have you ever used antidepressants @Astolfo @Daniil ?
Yes, B12 deficiency was my first thought. I passed the test, and it was normal. But I didn't believe it and decided to take supplements just in case. It didn't help.

Yes, I took antidepressants, also treated anxiety) And neuroleptics, too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals