A call for pro-Vax, pro-Mandate apologists.

RealNeat

Im going to be as honest and clear as possible here.

I'm anti Vax, all of them (the current ones in existence) not just COVID and I think the so called mandates are absolutely off the rail.

However, as so many on this forum seem to agree on the same points and see through the agenda being played out the voices of dissenters (on this forum) can get drowned out.

I want those who agree with and are confident enough to display their argument for all the mainstream measures and rhetoric of COVID to make their case.

Can I promise that you won't be called out or argued against by someone like @tankasnowgod, no. Can I promise that I won't use your points to disprove the points pro-mandate Vax people make to justify the current state of the world, no.

So anyone who feels strongly and needs a somewhat open minded place to vent and post their studies and links please do so here.

Yes I'm biased against the current mainstream rhetoric and measures, but you never know where you may learn something or see something congruous.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Im going to be as honest and clear as possible here.

I'm anti Vax, all of them (the current ones in existence) not just COVID and I think the so called mandates are absolutely off the rail.

However, as so many on this forum seem to agree on the same points and see through the agenda being played out the voices of dissenters (on this forum) can get drowned out.

I want those who agree with and are confident enough to display their argument for all the mainstream measures and rhetoric of COVID to make their case.

Can I promise that you won't be called out or argued against by someone like @tankasnowgod, no. Can I promise that I won't use your points to disprove the points pro-mandate Vax people make to justify the current state of the world, no.

So anyone who feels strongly and needs a somewhat open minded place to vent and post their studies and links please do so here.

Yes I'm biased against the current mainstream rhetoric and measures, but you never know where you may learn something or see something congruous.

We had so many of those arguments about lockdowns, Great Reset, overblown risk of death/infection, vaccines, etc back in 2020 and early 2021. At this point, most of the pro-bax/pro-COVID crowd has either accepted that there is a significant discrepancy between what they see on MSM and what the totality of evidence shows, or they have doubled down on their beliefs and have tuned out all dissent. Kinda like what is happening in society at large, I think.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

We had so many of those arguments about lockdowns, Great Reset, overblown risk of death/infection, vaccines, etc back in 2020 and early 2021. At this point, most of the pro-bax/pro-COVID crowd has either accepted that there is a significant discrepancy between what they see on MSM and what the totality of evidence shows, or they have doubled down on their beliefs and have tuned out all dissent. Kinda like what is happening in society at large, I think.
Yes I'm quite burnt out from it myself however, it seems we are still trapped in the "reality" it has created. Hence, my curiosity as to the reasons people still hang on to this twisted state of culture they have created by being obedient.

Surely anyone who still goes along with things must have a really iron clad reason?

I want to know these reasons, I'll probably be dismissive of purely emotional reasons. But some members like @tara seem to think there is a legitimate reason for the things going on. I want to know the psychology and reasons behind that. To me it's all unjustifiable.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes I'm quite burnt out from it myself however, it seems we are still trapped in the "reality" it has created. Hence, my curiosity as to the reasons people still hang on to this twisted state of culture they have created by being obedient.

Surely anyone who still goes along with things must have a really iron clad reason?

I want to know these reasons, I'll probably be dismissive of purely emotional reasons. But some members like @tara seem to think there is a legitimate reason for the things going on. I want to know the psychology and reasons behind that. To me it's all unjustifiable.

Let's hope she answers. I remember people kept tagging her in for similar reasons in many threads circa mid and late 2020 but I don't think she responded much, or at all.