tankasnowgod

I think its pretty clear that biden won and

trump is attempting to undermine American

Democracy.Theres no way that they wouldn't

rig the house and Senate races which

Republicans outperformed Democrats

and somehow rig the presidency

Doesn't add up

It's not clear at all who won. America isn't a Democracy, and never was. It's a Republic. Using double space to look like you wrote more than you did doesn't work as well as it did in the 9th grade. Mail in ballots was OBVIOUS voter (and Mail) fraud from the beginning, since everyone knows those voter roles are inaccurate.

Doesn't make sense that someone with 87.1 Million Twitter followers would get 71 Million votes, and someone with 11.1 Million Twitter followers would get 80 Million.

Also doesn't make sense that Biden would get more votes than Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama did.

It's clearly going to court.

tankasnowgod

Biden had a great victory speech but the media and many democrats are making total fools out of themselves.

Did he thank Badabaffcar and Truminanizzee and the "the most extensive voter fraud campaign in history?" And his crack addicted son?

Davsey85

I think the whole thing is suspicious. The Democrats purposefully set it up to be a giant mess. Why is Florida able to get their votes all done before Midnight but The key swing states stopped counting and closed up for the night? That is a classic way to steal an election. I'm not saying they stole it for sure, but the whole thing is very suspicious. Trump deserves his day in court to make his case.

Biden had a great victory speech but the media and many democrats are making total fools out of themselves.

Florida has traditionally had a long history of mail in voting and processing quickly

In Pennsylvania according to state rules you cant even start counting ballots till after the elections.These are rules Republican legislators put in place

nomoreketones

Florida has traditionally had a long history of mail in voting and processing quickly

In Pennsylvania according to state rules you cant even start counting ballots till after the elections.These are rules Republican legislators put in place

Big mistake to introduce mass mail in voting last minute without having a system in place to deal with it. They should have opened many extra polling stations with social distancing and excellent ventilation instead.

Can't blame Trump for the stupidity of the Pennsylvania governor.

Geronimo

I think its pretty clear that biden won and

trump is attempting to undermine American

Democracy.Theres no way that they wouldn't

rig the house and Senate races which

Republicans outperformed Democrats

and somehow rig the presidency

Doesn't add up
I think I just realized what is wrong with the media now: young people have too much say. They can go on Twitter and screech about SJWBS and make it public. They can do long form videos on YouTube and get a million views, no matter how stupid their takes are. They can publicly shame anyone they want. All this public pressure and screeching is bending people's wills to their immature ideas of propriety. We could just say "shut up, kid" and move on, but then we'll look like blankists. Giving a huge and equal voice to stupid kids is making this country stupid. All these kids had before was screeching in small groups and having no effect. Now everybody is forced to listen to their bull****. Stupid adults fall for it.

Last edited:

nomoreketones

I think I just realized what is wrong with the media now: young people have too much say. They can go on Twitter and screech about SJWBS and make it public. They can do long form videos on YouTube and get a million views, no matter how stupid their takes are. They can publicly shame anyone they want. All this public pressure and screeching is bending people's wills to their immature ideas of propriety. We could just say "shut up, kid" and move on, but then they'll look like blankists. Giving a huge and equal voice to stupid kids is making this country stupid. All these kids had before was screeching in small groups and having no effect. Now everybody is forced to listen to their bull****.

The problem is not the stupid kids making the stupid videos. The problem is that the adults listen to the stupid kids and allow themselves to be controlled by the stupid kids.

tankasnowgod

No, they had a long tradition of ABSENTEE voting, where the VOTER requested the ballot. Not one where the state just sent a ballot to everyone on their voter role. It's a massive difference.

And in a voter fraud case, means everything. If I request a ballot for my dog, it's me who would be prosecuted, and potentially defrauded the state. If the state sent out a ballot to my dead grandfather, well, they would be the ones investigated in that case.

Davsey85

It's not clear at all who won. America isn't a Democracy, and never was. It's a Republic. Using double space to look like you wrote more than you did doesn't work as well as it did in the 9th grade. Mail in ballots was OBVIOUS voter (and Mail) fraud from the beginning, since everyone knows those voter roles are inaccurate.

Yes when your side is losing its voter fraud
When it's in Ohio and Florida it's not voter frauder

Doesn't make sense that someone with 87.1 Million Twitter followers would get 71 Million votes, and someone with 11.1 Million Twitter followers would get 80 Million.

Biden is less plugged into social media and doesnt sit there tweeting all day.

What does this have to do with an election?
People care less about popularity and more who they trust more

People vote for who they trust

Also doesn't make sense that Biden would get more votes than Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama did.

Trump also got more votes than Hillary and Barry

Few factors
Population growth
Less people working due to covid/more time
on hands to go out and vote

It's clearly going to court.

Geronimo

The problem is not the stupid kids making the stupid videos. The problem is that the adults listen to the stupid kids and allow themselves to be controlled by the stupid kids.
Yeah you're right. Funnily enough, I actually edited my comment to reflect that before I saw your post lol

Davsey85

No, they had a long tradition of ABSENTEE voting, where the VOTER requested the ballot. Not one where the state just sent a ballot to everyone on their voter role. It's a massive difference.

There were republican,Democrat and independent observers as well as cameras

No evidence of mass voter fraud

Like I said why would they rig the presidency and the republicans did better than the dems in the house and senate?

Geronimo

There were republican,Democrat and independent observers as well as cameras

No evidence of mass voter fraud

Like I said why would they rig the presidency and the republicans did better than the dems in the house and senate?
You're asking why they would rig the most important presidential election of the last century?

tankasnowgod

You're asking why they would rig the most important presidential election of the last century?

Although he hates republicans,

He's using the Charlie Kirk method

Of typing out your thoughts

On multiple lines

To make it sound like

You know more than you

actually do.

He has

No sources

Or substance to back

up

his

claims

Or

Really

Anything.

Davsey85

Although he hates republicans,

He's using the Charlie Kirk method

Of typing out your thoughts

On multiple lines

To make it sound like

You know more than you

actually do.

He has

No sources

Or substance to back

up

his

claims

Or

Really

Anything.

Burden of proof is on the one that makes

the assertion

You make an assertion that there is mass

voter fraud that cost Trump the election

Where is your evidence?

Geronimo

And with the same logic why not the most important Senate and house election of the century?
Because half the country hates trump. You can't convince that many employees to rig it for candidates they know nothing about. And it would require tens of thousands of people in on it. It's just not feasible.

tankasnowgod

the assertion

Where is your evidence?

I never made the assertion that there was "voter fraud that cost Trump the election" because I still see no winner. Just that there was voter fraud. You said it's clear Biden won. Where's YOUR evidence for that? Like, say, certified state results? Post your evidence! I'm guessing if you post anything, it will be something along the lines of "MSNBC is now PROJECTING that Biden won!" Which is useless.

nomoreketones

the assertion

Where is your evidence?

We will find out what the evidence is in the next month. Election fraud is very hard to prove. Circumstantial and statistical evidence by its very nature cannot be used to prove anything definitively. So this will come down to how much concrete evidence of voter fraud can be found.

I think if Trump can come up with several dozen examples of willful election fraud then that combined with the circumstantial/statistical evidence might give Trump the victory.

Davsey85

I never made the assertion that there was "voter fraud that cost Trump the election" because I still see no winner. Just that there was voter fraud. You said it's clear Biden won. Where's YOUR evidence for that? Like, say, certified state results? Post your evidence! I'm guessing if you post anything, it will be something along the lines of "MSNBC is now PROJECTING that Biden won!" Which is useless.

I see where you are coming from and the way I see it let's say tiger shoots 67 and wins in the final round.The moment he sunk the last putt he is announced by broadcasters as the winner.Once scorecards are signed he has officially won

Constitutionally yes trump doesnt have to concede.Let's remember fox news called arizona
Well before cnn and MSNBC

These statisticians in the decision desks are
well trained in reading trends.It seems to be
that it biden may have 300 plus EC.If it was razor thin like Bush/gore I could see.But as of now it seems that biden will be the next president

Trump did well and excited the conservative base.I wouldn't be surprised if he ran again in 2022

Davsey85

We will find out what the evidence is in the next month. Election fraud is very hard to prove. Circumstantial and statistical evidence by its very nature cannot be used to prove anything definitively. So this will come down to how much concrete evidence of voter fraud can be found.

I think if Trump can come up with several dozen examples of willful election fraud then that combined with the circumstantial/statistical evidence might give Trump the victory.

This is a good perspective but it seems very difficult to overturn multiple 20k plus vote
In multiple swing states without evidence

tankasnowgod

I see where you are coming from and the way I see it let's say tiger shoots 67 and wins in the final round.The moment he sunk the last putt he is announced by broadcasters as the winner.Once scorecards are signed he has officially won

Except in that case, we are seeing what happened in real time. Did any of the networks show the counting of 130 million plus ballot counting in real time? No.

Constitutionally yes trump doesnt have to concede.Let's remember fox news called arizona
Well before cnn and MSNBC

So what? Just because liberal Fox news called Arizona incorrectly before liberal CNN or MSNBC doesn't mean anything. Any network can call anything they want. Doesn't mean anything.

These statisticians in the decision desks are
well trained in reading trends.It seems to be
that it biden may have 300 plus EC.If it was razor thin like Bush/gore I could see.But as of now it seems that biden will be the next president

Well, if they are well trained in reading trends, then, hell ****, I don't know what to say!

Trump did well and excited the conservative base.I wouldn't be surprised if he ran again in 2022

Lol. As what, a Senator somewhere? You DO know Presidential elections take place every 4 years, not 2?

Anyway, this is silly. Neither of us know anything, so you just go pray to your idols in the Mass Satanic Media, I'll just wait till at least Friday the 13th, which is the first day AG Barr can file any sort of election related charges.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom