A Biden Presidency?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

Lucas

Biden said he will continue the legacy of Obama, by bringing democracy to Latin America, summing up, bringing right wingers to the presidency. This resulted in someone like Bolsonaro, a guy who exalts dictatorship and homicide criminals like Ustra which at least killed 60 people and tortured over 500 others.

Unfortunately, Biden will continue the legacy of bringing right wing ppl into governments. Unfortunately, Biden is very inclined to imperialism, to wars, and bombing innocent people.
Humm, Venezuela? "bringing democracy to Latin America"

nomoreketones

At least lets hope that Biden takes steps to heal all the hatred and division created by the Democrats in order to seize power. Now that Trump will be gone, they no longer have an incentive to turn Americans against each other and ferment hate.

Whichway?

At least lets hope that Biden takes steps to heal all the hatred and division created by the Democrats in order to seize power. Now that Trump will be gone, they no longer have an incentive to turn Americans against each other and ferment hate.

I think the campaign and all the BLM protests and civil unrest demonstrates that there is irreconcilable differences between large groups in America. How you possibly unite groups which are so fundamentally different in their thinking is going to be a very difficult if not impossible job.

B

Braveheart

Biden said he will continue the legacy of Obama, by bringing democracy to Latin America, summing up, bringing right wingers to the presidency. This resulted in someone like Bolsonaro, a guy who exalts dictatorship and homicide criminals like Ustra which at least killed 60 people and tortured over 500 others.

Unfortunately, Biden will continue the legacy of bringing right wing ppl into governments. Unfortunately, Biden is very inclined to imperialism, to wars, and bombing innocent people.
I know about Biden’s role in the destruction of Latin American countries and it makes me angry that he has become our Panderer in Chief. He is not worthy as a human being to guide, or to right the many wrongs this country has brought upon our neighbors to the South. Disgraceful man.

PhilParma

That's probably just the Democrats/media/CIA doing an endzone dance. Trump was schooled in the art of sexual blackmail by his mentor Roy Cohn, and so I have to imagine that Trump has a vault of unspeakable dirt on various high-level players, which should protect him from post-presidency legal trouble. They couldn't even impeach his ****, how are they gonna bring him up on charges? He's more likely to be killed than charged with anything significant. With his big mouth he could easily bring down the whole elite underground ped0 operation, which I think is the at the root of the recent chaotic times.

PhilParma

We now have our second ever demented President (after Reagan), and our first ever female/black Vice President (soon to be President.) Biden might not even be inaugurated because I doubt that he'll be able to coherently repeat the oath of office.

tankasnowgod

We now have our second ever demented President (after Reagan), and our first ever female/black Vice President (soon to be President.) Biden might not even be inaugurated because I doubt that he'll be able to coherently repeat the oath of office.

Seriously, are you people even going to wait for actual results?

nomoreketones

Seriously, are you people even going to wait for actual results?

"The meeting of the electors takes place on the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December after the general election. The electors meet in their respective States, where they cast their votes for President and Vice President on separate ballots. Your State’s electors’ votes are recorded on a Certificate of Vote, which is prepared at the meeting by the electors. Your State’s Certificate of Vote is sent to Congress, where the votes are counted, and NARA, as part of the official records of the Presidential election."

The real vote happens December 14th. I suppose that gives Trump time to prove his case.

Source:
What is the Electoral College?

Whichway?

The White House is going to be renamed the Black House and get ready for four years of Black is Beautiful, Black values are the best and you either agree and comply or you are racist and can be ostracized using the big tech platforms to cancel you.

Davsey85

Nah he sounds good

He's had dyslexia which is under stable

I think he will make a good president

mrchibbs

Nah he sounds good

He's had dyslexia which is under stable

I think he will make a good president

Man, Biden has serious cognitive decline. The dyslexia is a BS excuse. Go back and watch interviews from just 4 years ago, when he was still VP, no dyslexia at all, and 100% greater fluency and vitality. He will be a figurehead.

This election is a load of garbage. I disliked Trump, but I hate the dems establishment represented by Biden and Co. Kamala Harris has no business being there, she had to terminate her own campaign in the primaries because she sucked so bad.

Before they all conspired against him, Bernie had 2x the support Biden had. All of the other candidates got behind Biden a day before Super Tuesday, and even then, he barely beat Bernie overall, which Bernie winning California and many other major states on his own. He could have sweeped the entire board had Elizabeth Warren pledged her support to him, but no, clearly she was offered something in this new admnistration to f*** Bernie over.

This new administration will probably enact the new world order changes set into motion by COVID-19: active surveillance, control, mandatory masks, mandatory vaccines. The only positive aspects for me on a personal basis is that Kamala Harris will be de-facto president and she has shown reluctance towards vaccines in the past. Also, Biden might be able to reverse what Trump did to the Kurds a year ago and take a firmer stance on Erdogan.

But I'm not counting on it.

nomoreketones

Before they all conspired against him, Bernie had 2x the support Biden had. All of the other candidates got behind Biden a day before Super Tuesday, and even then, he barely beat Bernie overall, which Bernie winning California and many other major states on his own. He could have sweeped the entire board had Elizabeth Warren pledged her support to him, but no, clearly she was offered something in this new admnistration to f*** Bernie over.

They cheated and stole the nomination from Bernie 2016 and 2020. Yet he is a good foot soldier and sides with the corporate establishment while stabbing his base in the back. Many progressives feel betrayed by him.

Davsey85

Maybe. But if Biden dies soon Kamala Harris will become president. She has a lot of hate in her heart.

As a Bernie supporter

I wasn't happy with what happened

They say he has serious cognitive decline

But for a 78 year old he sounded pretty solid

Tonight without a teleprompter

Yes he may not be as quick witted as alot of

Politicians but he seems to genuinely care

about people,which I dont sense from trump

I still think it will be up to the states

regarding covid.I was in mexico when

Covid started.They were strict with enforcing

Covid rules and it was necessary.

I don't think vaccines will be mandatory

Biden also seems to be a moderate hence

The support from lots of Republicans.

As far as survelience it probably is coming

regardless of trump or biden.

Seems neither have spoke out against 5g

but for me it seems that perhaps at least

Biden won't cut social security and believes

that healthcare is a right,not a privilege

which I agree with

Davsey85

They cheated and stole the nomination from Bernie 2016 and 2020. Yet he is a good foot soldier and sides with the corporate establishment while stabbing his base in the back. Many progressives feel betrayed by him.
The White House is going to be renamed the Black House and get ready for four years of Black is Beautiful, Black values are the best and you either agree and comply or you are racist and can be ostracized using the big tech platforms to cancel you.

Black is Beautiful

White is beautiful

Brown is beautiful

Yellow is beautiful

I dont see the problem

The big tech machine is gonna do what the

big tech machine is gonna do white or black

tankasnowgod

"The meeting of the electors takes place on the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December after the general election. The electors meet in their respective States, where they cast their votes for President and Vice President on separate ballots. Your State’s electors’ votes are recorded on a Certificate of Vote, which is prepared at the meeting by the electors. Your State’s Certificate of Vote is sent to Congress, where the votes are counted, and NARA, as part of the official records of the Presidential election."

The real vote happens December 14th. I suppose that gives Trump time to prove his case.

Source:
What is the Electoral College?

Of course. What is anyone even reacting to? No state has certified their vote, nothing seems to be obvious, no concession has been made by either side........ so nothing has happened. Every state still uses paper ballots, at some level, so this "idea" that counting should happen any faster than it did in 1850 is pretty flawed.

The Mass Satanic Media can anoint any winner they want, but it's completely irrelevant.

nomoreketones

But for a 78 year old he sounded pretty solid
Tonight without a teleprompter

I just listened to it. This was a pretty solid victory speech. Most importantly he wasn't hateful at all in the speech and he sent a strong clear message to the left wing of his party to not be hateful anymore. I hope they listen.

Davsey85

Of course. What is anyone even reacting to? No state has certified their vote, nothing seems to be obvious, no concession has been made by either side........ so nothing has happened. Every state still uses paper ballots, at some level, so this "idea" that counting should happen any faster than it did in 1850 is pretty flawed.

The Mass Satanic Media can anoint any winner they want, but it's completely irrelevant.

I think its pretty clear that biden won and

trump is attempting to undermine American

Democracy.Theres no way that they wouldn't

rig the house and Senate races which

Republicans outperformed Democrats

and somehow rig the presidency

Doesn't add up

nomoreketones

I think its pretty clear that biden won and trump is attempting to undermine American Democracy.

I think the whole thing is suspicious. The Democrats purposefully set it up to be a giant mess. Why is Florida able to get their votes all done before Midnight but The key swing states stopped counting and closed up for the night? That is a classic way to steal an election. I'm not saying they stole it for sure, but the whole thing is very suspicious. Trump deserves his day in court to make his case.

Biden had a great victory speech but the media and many democrats are making total fools out of themselves.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom