A 3rd Opinion - What does this blood test mean?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I get your point about going to Mexico. I am from the Midwest so I only have read about getting medicine from there.

I don’t know if there would be similar benefits for your husband but @Braveheart has had success with artemisinin for his leukemia.

Thanks for the info on Rhus tox 30c.

Thanks for the link!

Ray from email exchange: "I think the first safer thing would be flowers of sulfur for about 3 days, then the herbs [wormwood, black walnut hull and cloves] if you don't see results with the sulfur."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Clinical Indications for the use of Rhus Tox:

Rheumatoid Arthritis , Body aches, Backache, Joint Pains, Muscle pains, Sprains, Injuries, Ligaments and tendons complaints, Over lifting, Fever blisters, Herpes zoster, Drenching in rain complaints, fever.

1.Body aches: General body aches, Body aches during fever, Body aches with restlessness, muscle pains.

2. backache: a Backache with stiffness.

3.Joint Pains: Joint pains as in rheumatism, gout, frozen shoulder.

4.Muscle pains: Pain in muscles, muscle pull, overstretched muscles, muscle pains following exertion.

5.Sprains: Stretching or tearing of ligaments due to falling or twisting.

6.Injuries: Injuries to muscle, tendons, and ligaments.

7.Ligaments and tendons complaints: Ruptured, torn, overstretched ligaments; Tendonitis.

8.Over lifting: Complaints due to over lifting, overstraining and overexertion.

9.Fever blisters: Fever blisters around mouth and chin.

10.Herpes zoster: Herpetic eruptions with much burning and intense nerve pain.

11.Drenching in rain complaints: Complaints from getting wet in rain including fever, cough, cold, body aches.

12.fever: Fever with chills and shivering, Body aches with fever.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This Rhus Tox has been the ONLY thing that has helped my husband's sleep problems from the last 3 months, far better than Norco (hydrocodone). The bottle says to take 5 for adults and children, and I only gave him 3 and it knocked him out. The pills are so tiny and dissolve in the mouth without water. It is in a "Chapstick size and shaped bottle.

"Rhus toxicodendron is a homeopathic remedy. It’s also known as poison ivy. Other names include Toxicodendron pubescens and Toxicodendron radicans.

Poison ivy may seem like an unlikely remedy. But it’s used to treat several conditions, including:

cramps
strains
sprains
restless leg syndrome
flu
viral infections
arthritis

This remedy has mostly been studied for its effectiveness as a treatment for arthritis pain. But research shows its effectiveness is still unclear."

Attachments

• 20220113_153424.jpg
    20220113_153424.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 6

yerrag

This Rhus Tox has been the ONLY thing that has helped my husband's sleep problems from the last 3 months, far better than Norco (hydrocodone). The bottle says to take 5 for adults and children, and I only gave him 3 and it knocked him out. The pills are so tiny and dissolve in the mouth without water. It is in a "Chapstick size and shaped bottle.

"Rhus toxicodendron is a homeopathic remedy. It’s also known as poison ivy. Other names include Toxicodendron pubescens and Toxicodendron radicans.

Poison ivy may seem like an unlikely remedy. But it’s used to treat several conditions, including:

cramps
strains
sprains
restless leg syndrome
flu
viral infections
arthritis

This remedy has mostly been studied for its effectiveness as a treatment for arthritis pain. But research shows its effectiveness is still unclear."

The "science" people who deride homeopathy are contemptuous idiots who base their derision on their limited understanding of the microbes that influence our body's health in more ways than their faux scientific faux evidence-based training. Thus, they contort themselves in trying to explain why they can't help, and keep burrowing into more research while ending up more lost than ever, and telling patients they are the sole provider of answers. How can be guides and healers when they all use a broken compass and sextant, and they are just endlessly digging up rabbitholes that lead to nowhere?

Yet the homeopathy of Hahnemann shares a common approach with the isopathy of Enderlein, the difference between that homeopathy uses toxins while isopathy uses microbes, all in very small quantities that would seem to these faux science people to be infinitesimally negligible, and use this reasoning from their own uninformed world to call these solutions as unscientific and anecdotal. Despite homeopathy having once gained the highest respect in being used to treat a sitting president of the United States.

The effect of such remedies would be to alter the microbiome in a gentle way that changes the dominance of pathogenic forms into less pathogenic forms, from parasitism to symbiosis with the body, from deterioration into integration, so that the body regains the balance and heals.

It is however, an unfortunate reality that it can't be helped that people are joined to the hips with the Zionist medical complex, with its roots deeply embedded into our lives for centuries. The complex mirrors the same rot we face in government, and are really nothing but the same animal.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
The "science" people who deride homeopathy are contemptuous idiots who base their derision on their limited understanding of the microbes that influence our body's health in more ways than their faux scientific faux evidence-based training. Thus, they contort themselves in trying to explain why they can't help, and keep burrowing into more research while ending up more lost than ever, and telling patients they are the sole provider of answers. How can be guides and healers when they all use a broken compass and sextant, and they are just endlessly digging up rabbitholes that lead to nowhere?

Yet the homeopathy of Hahnemann shares a common approach with the isopathy of Enderlein, the difference between that homeopathy uses toxins while isopathy uses microbes, all in very small quantities that would seem to these faux science people to be infinitesimally negligible, and use this reasoning from their own uninformed world to call these solutions as unscientific and anecdotal. Despite homeopathy having once gained the highest respect in being used to treat a sitting president of the United States.

The effect of such remedies would be to alter the microbiome in a gentle way that changes the dominance of pathogenic forms into less pathogenic forms, from parasitism to symbiosis with the body, from deterioration into integration, so that the body regains the balance and heals.

It is however, an unfortunate reality that it can't be helped that people are joined to the hips with the Zionist medical complex, with its roots deeply embedded into our lives for centuries. The complex mirrors the same rot we face in government, and are really nothing but the same animal.
That's exactly right "gently". I felt like I was throwing my husband to the wolves puting him in the medical system, waiting for his bottle of pills. Which president were you referring to?

yerrag

That's exactly right "gently". I felt like I was throwing my husband to the wolves puting him in the medical system, waiting for his bottle of pills. Which president were you referring to?
I'm not sure, but it could be McKinley, as he preceded the eventual crumbling of the country with institutions being set up to destroy the country such as the AMA and the Federal Reserve.

David PS

Reminder of herbal relief from pain in this month's LEF magazine.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Scientists have identified three plant extracts that work together to relieve musculoskeletal pain:

Turmeric extract,
Boswellia serrata extract, and
Black sesame seed oil.

In a 2020 human study, a combination of these extracts relieved acute musculoskeletal pain as quickly and effectively as acetaminophen.1

This study showed this herbal blend to be 8.57 times better than acetaminophen at relieving the emotional strain and unpleasantness of pain."

David PS

David PS

Birdie

I used Rhus tox as a child for poison ivy. I used to get swollen eyes and all. My doctor at Kaiser put me on it. No more poison ivy.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I used Rhus tox as a child for poison ivy. I used to get swollen eyes and all. My doctor at Kaiser put me on it. No more poison ivy.
It has been nothing short of amazing! I can't believe it os only $6 for so many days of relief. It has been calming and GREAT for sleep and pain! I posted on another thread that in studies it has been deemed effective for treating Covid too. I am stocking up before the government makes it impossible to get too!

"Recommended measure for prevention

Now evaluating the symptoms in Homoeopathic Medicine system there are ample number of drugs. Arsenic oxide, known as Arsenicum Album in homoeopathy, was what the AYUSH Ministry prescribed for coronavirus prevention. For conditions such as respiratory problems, allergies and even anxiety and insomnia this remedy usually applied by homoeopaths.

Individualization

But there are total six numbers arsenic group of medicine which can be used for same complaint. When selection of medicine is based on symptoms and patient as well. When Antimonium Tart, Rhus Tox, Drosera, Spongia Tosta and also Arsenic Album etc. In homoeopathy, can be used for same complaint. Specifically for dry cough with fever Drosera which have been proved to act very beneficially for mankind, considering individualization of the patient if that pain throat is relieved by application of hot water then Rhus Tox or Arsenic Group of drugs will have greater impact, if the patient becomes restless with the fever then Rhus Tox may be the drug. So, it can be concised that not a specific medicine can be prescribed for same complaint. This concept was first put forth by Sir Samuel Hahnemann in the Organon of Medicine, Aphorism 241, as “…each single epidemic is of a peculiar, uniform character common to all the individuals attacked, and when this character is found in the totality of the symptoms common to all, it guides us to the discovery of homoeopathic (specific) remedy suitable for all the cases."

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Wow, have you encountered poison ivy recently? I have been allergic to it since I can remember. I remember waiting for the school bus looking at the poison ivy and thinking about the story I heard where if you eat a leaf you won’t be allergic to it anymore. But I never tried it. Maybe that story came from people using Rhus tox.