A 2-year-old showed signs of puberty after he was exposed to his dad's testosterone gel

OP
Matestube

Matestube

I had no idea testosterone induced that much growth in infants.
I thought it actually fused growth plates and prevented growing, that's what's usually said by bro scientists on forums to teenagers intending to use testosterone.

@Hans @yerrag @tankasnowgod @haidut

VitoScaletta

I had no idea testosterone induced that much growth in infants.
I thought it actually fused growth plates and prevented growing, that's what's usually said by bro scientists on forums to teenagers intending to use testosterone.

@Hans @yerrag @tankasnowgod @haidut
Unless those teenagers are deficient in Test there doesn't seem to be a reason for them to use Test, would probably just aromatise to Estradiol and close growth plates faster

OP
Matestube

Matestube

Unless those teenagers are deficient in Test there doesn't seem to be a reason for them to use Test, would probably just aromatise to Estradiol and close growth plates faster

Have you read the article and seen the 2 year old kid in the picture ? He is twice the size of his peers.
Why would testosterone close growth plates in teen years any more than in early life years ?

VitoScaletta

Have you read the article and seen the 2 year old kid in the picture ? He is twice the size of his peers.
Why would testosterone close growth plates in teen years any more than in early life years ?
I'm saying teenagers have normal Testosterone. They're getting the benefit from Testosterone, they don't need any more.

A pre-pubertal child doesn't have any Testosterone and doesn't get its benefits, add Testosterone and he'll get Testosterone's benefits. Oversimplified of course.
Give someone Testosterone when they already have normal Testosterone levels and they'll probably convert too much of it to Estrogen. Less chance of this in someone with Testosterone deficiency when they're given supplemental Testosterone

OP
Matestube

Matestube

Give someone Testosterone when they already have normal Testosterone levels and they'll probably convert too much of it to Estrogen. Less chance of this in someone with Testosterone deficiency when they're given supplemental Testosterone

So estrogen is what causes growth plates to fuse, not testosterone ?

shine

I think injections are safest for dads. Yeah you put yourself at risk for infections (pretty minimal risk if you know what you are doing) but at least your family is safe from exposure.

And yes, I think it is estrogen that causes growth plates to fuse. Often times people who have a very stressful youth overproduce adrenal steroids like DHEA and convert it to estrogen, leading to less height development.

OP
Matestube

Matestube

I think injections are safest for dads. Yeah you put yourself at risk for infections (pretty minimal risk if you know what you are doing) but at least your family is safe from exposure.

And yes, I think it is estrogen that causes growth plates to fuse. Often times people who have a very stressful youth overproduce adrenal steroids like DHEA and convert it to estrogen, leading to less height development.

Applying DMSO on the scrotum is as safe as it gets as far as preserving your family from testosterone.
It dries in 15 minutes and there is nothing left after that unlike gels and creams.

This is what some of the dark ones do to transgender their children at early age. Give them hormones. Look at Justin(e) Beiber

OP
Matestube

Matestube

This is what some of the dark ones do to transgender their children at early age. Give them hormones. Look at Justin(e) Beiber

Any evidence that he was given hormones as a kid ?
I think his boyish looks are just the result of environmental endocrine disruptors.

OP
Matestube

Matestube

This is what some of the dark ones do to transgender their children at early age.

Trying to change your kid's identity with hormones is dark indeed.
Giving him some low dose hormones that are in accordance to his gender, on the other hand, is actually helping him/her given the current state of the world.

Inaut

I’m suspicious of many in Hollywood so I appreciate this post, even if I don’t see proof.

I’m suspicious of many in Hollywood so I appreciate this post, even if I don’t see proof.
I should have said those who work for the malevolent forces, like to do this to their children because their god Lucifer, whom they worship, is a transgendered freak. And it’s a form of worship to him to make their children like him.

shine

I should have said those who work for the malevolent forces, like to do this to their children because their god Lucifer, whom they worship, is a transgendered freak. And it’s a form of worship to him to make their children like him.

Where did you get the information that Lucifer is a transgendered freak?

OP
Matestube

Matestube

Looks like growth plate fusion is estrogen-dependent indeed :

Cuberunner

Imagine a non photoshopped baby with a full on beard. That would be nuts. Damn and those low pitched crying sounds.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals