97% Chance" Global Mini Ice Age 2030-2040

pboy

for a minute there I did think it was getting a little colder year by year, from like 2010 - 2014, but then last year kinda was the opposite...the winter here was one of the warmest of my lives, and this summer is back to normal high 90's, not the hottest its ever been, but also not particularly cool. I don't mean to hate gummybear, but I think it is just ..probably not intentional, fear mongering...although they might think its true. A lot of people are fascinated by doomsday, or rather, just global scenarios that they think will shake up the whole foundation of society and life on earth. I think it stems from the fact a lot of people are living in a trapped kind of hopeless mindset, and feel like this society is a bit inhumane, unexciting, overbearing, and that those in control or are that are the richest or leaders are kind of in an unsurmountable position. Like the average cubical slave ponders and hopes for a world shaking upheavel

I don't think this is gonna happen, if it does, cool it might be fun for a little bit, but so far no signs have pointed at this at all...like if you didn't read or hear people on TV or the internet, just like if you had a farm somewhere and spent your time in nature, there is no indications at all, and hasn't been, that such an event will take place in the near future

mujuro

Didn't Monckton explain in detail how the misleading 97% figure was reached?

Of course, then there are those who holler that Monckton is a fraud, charlatan, etc. My favorite is how Freeman Dyson is a brilliant scientist... until he expressed skepticism regarding CAGW. Now he's just a senile has-been. Both parties digging their heels in, going nowhere.