97.8% of Adolescents with Myocarditis had an mRNA COVID-19 Shot / mRNA vaccines increase myocarditis likelihood by over 36%

Mauritio

In this study the American heart association shows that 97.8% of young adults/ adolescents with myocarditis had gotten a mRNA vaccine!

"Suspected myocarditis occurred in 136 patients (97.8%) following mRNA vaccine..."

If this was also the vaccination rate in that age group there wouldn't be any suspicion.
The problem is the vaccination rate in that age group is about 61% !
"...61.1% of children ages 12-17 have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose. "
(Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity)

So correct me if I'm wrong but that means mRNA vaccines increase myocarditis likelihood by over 36% in young adults!

The symptoms started on average 2 days after vaccination, which is another factor that links myocarditis to the vaccine itself.
"Symptoms started a median of 2 days (range 0-22, IQR 1-3) after vaccination."

I tried finding data on vaccine status in the specific age group that was closest to what was being used by this study. It's not exactly overlapping, but I think it comes pretty close, as the mean age in the study was about 15 years and my comparison data ranges from 12-17 years of age.

(https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.121.056583)

Last edited:
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

And if you consider that in many places it's much more likely for a young person to die from a gunshot than covid, that proves the insanity of vaccinating young adults.

More-children-were-shot-in-Chicago-than-killed-by-covid-19.jpg

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

"Conversely, according to Pfizer’s own study trial data, the chance of death in children from the Pfizer vaccine is 107 times higher than death due to COVID,” said Dr. Brian Hooker, CHD Chief Science Officer.

P

Peatness

Most vaccines cause myocarditis. They are all full of c--p

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

P

Peatness

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Here's a possible mechanism:
(Coronavirus spike protein creates inflammation via CD147, antibiotics treat)

Although it's certainly not the only mechanism. The vaccines can cause inflammation in at least half a dozen of ways . The spike protein alone can cause inflammation in at least 4 ways (ACE2, TLR4, CD147, HSP) and then there is additional stuff like aluminum and other adjuvants that are highly inflammatory on their own.

Drareg

And they try cover this with relentless propaganda about heart attacks and strokes in young people from every other cause but vaccines, buses driving around the USA with adverts claiming kids have strokes too, my favorite is heart attacks rising because of post pandemic stress disorder.

The PR agencies who come up with this whilst knowing the truth are depraved, it’s a whole other level of lowlife, I’ve never had much time for marketing and PR professionals for these reasons, we may as well include MSM journalists in this group these days, MSM marketers, pretty much the majority of MSM news is along the lines of here‘s what a private corporate company thinks you should do, if you don’t take the nudge we will lobby your politicians to legislate it.

Treize

The mRNA vaccines currently used, make use of lipid formulations that are not in any way targeted to a certain cell type. As such it can make almost all cells in the body produce these spike proteins. We also know that it spreads through the entire body (even when there is no accidental intravenous injection).

Most of the cells it will enter into will be non antigen presenting cells, I presume. These cells will present peptides of the protein through MHC Class I receptors and mark these cells for destruction by cytotoxic T cells (which the vaccine will eventually generate due to DC interaction with whole spike on membrane or direct mRNA translation in DC's).

Isn't this correct? Or am I missing something?

If so, could the myocarditis and discoloration of the heart (scarring) be explained by cytotoxic T cell responses against cells in the heart producing the spike protein?

youngsinatra

Had the natural infection of COVID around 3 months ago. Last week I got an ultrasound of my heart and the doctor said that my heart shows signs of a recovering myocarditis with slight hypertrophy.

P

Peatness

Had the natural infection of COVID around 3 months ago. Last week I got an ultrasound of my heart and the doctor said that my heart shows signs of a recovering myocarditis with slight hypertrophy.
Been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. What treatment have your doctors suggested? Are you out of hospital now?

youngsinatra

Been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. What treatment have your doctors suggested? Are you out of hospital now?
Yes I am out of the hospital for one week now. The doctor recommended an cardiovascular MRI scan. He said that blood pressure medication would be very helpful.

I discontinued Ramipril (2.5mg) because of unbearable side effects. My blood pressure is better since I dropped all supplements for 1.5 weeks now. So I am working on a way to fix it.

P

Peatness

Yes I am out of the hospital for one week now. The doctor recommended an cardiovascular MRI scan. He said that blood pressure medication would be very helpful.

I discontinued Ramipril (2.5mg) because of unbearable side effects. My blood pressure is better since I dropped all supplements for 1.5 weeks now. So I am working on a way to fix it.
Good to hear. Wishing you a swift recovery

Last month I emailed Dr Peat about myocarditis

Q: What are your thoughts on the treatment of this condition and what nutritional changes would you recommend? Would salt restriction be helpful?

A: I think salt restriction is usually harmful. It’s important to avoid deficiencies of vitamin D, magnesium, calcium, selenium and thyroid hormone.

youngsinatra

Good to hear. Wishing you a swift recovery

Last month I emailed Dr Peat about myocarditis

Q: What are your thoughts on the treatment of this condition and what nutritional changes would you recommend? Would salt restriction be helpful?

A: I think salt restriction is usually harmful. It’s important to avoid deficiencies of vitamin D, magnesium, calcium, selenium and thyroid hormone.
Wow thanks for posting!

Giraffe

April 20, 2022

SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination and Myocarditis in a Nordic Cohort Study of 23 Million Residents -- JAMA Cardiology

Key Points
Question Is SARS-CoV-2 messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccination associated with risk of myocarditis?

Findings In a cohort study of 23.1 million residents across 4 Nordic countries, risk of myocarditis after the first and second doses of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines was highest in young males aged 16 to 24 years after the second dose. For young males receiving 2 doses of the same vaccine, data were compatible with between 4 and 7 excess events in 28 days per 100 000 vaccinees after second-dose BNT162b2, and between 9 and 28 per 100 000 vaccinees after second-dose mRNA-1273.

Meaning The risk of myocarditis in this large cohort study was highest in young males after the second SARS-CoV-2 vaccine dose, and this risk should be balanced against the benefits of protecting against severe COVID-19 disease.