95.5 F All The Time

TacoVampire

I've just come across all this. My temperature is consistently at about 95.5F and heart rate is at about 60bpm.

My recent thyroid results from 5 months ago:

upload_2020-2-7_16-1-0.png

Hans

Forum Supporter
I've just come across all this. My temperature is consistently at about 95.5F and heart rate is at about 60bpm.

My recent thyroid results from 5 months ago:

View attachment 16605
Have you checked rT3 and total and free T3?
How many calories do you consume per day? What are your macros like?

TheSir

What is your general health and wellbeing like? Do you suffer from any sickness or ailments, mental or physical?

OP
TacoVampire

TacoVampire

I am exhausted/fatigued ALL THE TIME and have been for almost 10 years. I feel better in the summer than winter. My diet is mostly grass fed beef and liver. I drink a bunch of coffee and average about 2 alcohol beverages a month.

maillol

I am exhausted/fatigued ALL THE TIME and have been for almost 10 years. I feel better in the summer than winter. My diet is mostly grass fed beef and liver. I drink a bunch of coffee and average about 2 alcohol beverages a month.
No Carbs?

L

LauriePartridge

When my temps were that low consistently, I needed iodine. While too much can cause problems so can too little. What do you do for calcium? Do you get enough salt? Do you eat fruit/juice and do you know what your vitamin D level is?

Velve921

10 years ago I started getting an excessive urination issue; 70x a day at one point. Before this came on, I was doing excessive amounts of meat, coffee, and nuts. I leaned down to 6% body fat; however, this is when things went bad. Temp and pulse were 95.5 and 60 bpm.

I was excessively fatigued all the time until I stumbled across Peats work. The first major thing I did which raised my temp/pulse/energy.

stopped working out
Loaded up on sugar/orange juice/ice cream
Stopped eating meat and introduced gelatin/grassfed milk

For me personally, high tryptophan, black coffee, PUFA, excessive training, and no sugar created high amounts of stress.

Keep these thoughts in mind as you keep learning about your metabolism.

OP
TacoVampire

TacoVampire

Hi all. I've been consuming 1/2 gallon of milk with collage and 1/2 gallon on Trader Joe's OJ and I don't feel anything substantial.

Last Thursday I wandered upon someone selling freshly crushed sugarcane and proceeded to drink about TWO glass fulls (w/ a dash of salt) and felt AMAZING. I rode by bike for 10 miles effortlessly.

Could it be that I respond better to sugarcane than OJ? fyi -- months ago I was squeezing oranges daily and didn't feel anything different either. Thanks for any input!

Oh Man, sugarcane makes me feel amazing, unfortunately it's hard to find here in the UK :( maple syrup somewhat an alternative.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals