92% Of Prenatal Down Syndrome Diagnoses Result In Abortion

tara

Wikipedia: " Down's syndrome, also known as trisomy 21, is a genetic disorder caused by the presence of all or part of a third copy of chromosome 21."

jag2594 said:
post 114635 I am pretty sure that they wanted to do a amniocentesis when I was in utero, but mother declined because of the risk and she didn't want to stick a needle in me.
No need to ask your mother unless you are particularly interested. I would guess that you don't have that variant, because I think if you did you would have the syndrome. She may well have had less invasive and less accurate screening done. It makes sense to me to not do amniocentesis in her situation - it would be all risk and no gain. The needle goes into the amniotic sac (not into the foetus) and draws out a little of the fluid for analysis. This disturbance can occasionally (1/2 - 2%?) cause abortion.

jag2594 said:
post 114635 But here is a better question. Why are they only testing the mother ? The father also has a role in producing down syndrome as well.
jag2594 said:
post 114635 So if this is true than testing for down's should occur before conception and should include testing the egg and sperm
I don't think you'd find anything more definitive by testing eggs or sperm - just because one egg or sperm is conveying genetic data well or badly doesn't necessarily mean the next one - possibly the one's involved in conception - will be the same. I don't know exactly what conditions trigger the variant.

Last edited by a moderator:

tara

jag2594 said:
post 114635 But my point is that its extremely important to take certain information that is posted in the mainstream and to reconsider the validity. Information is always being manipulated to promote ulterior motives.
I agree.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Westside PUFAs
Here is what Ray Peat said.

"Women who marry at 30 and 35, for example were found to have fewer Mongoloid babies than women of the same age who had married younger."

Didn't know Mongoloid had another meaning.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom