9 Months Of 1.5 Grams Aspirin Daily And No Bleeding

andrei

Hi guys! I just wanted to report this.
I've used aspirin (1.5g) daily for the past 9 months. I did not supplement vitamin K.
I did not have nose bleeds. I did not experience anything odd.
People have reported internal bleeding. How do you assess that?

Hazarlar

What do you feel when taking it?

I have taken only 100 mg. And I don't certainly want to take it with hot weather (like this summer) because it raises my body temp. and makes sunny weather unbearable. I had waves of heat running throughout my body when first taking 100 mg with Battery energy drink as a first thing in the morning.

Vinero

I can also take aspirin at high doses daily (2 grams), while not taking any vitamin k, and experience no side effects.
I do sometimes take vitamin K, like one month of taking 5 mg K2 a day, and then not take any K2 for several months.

Anders86

What do you feel when taking it?

I have taken only 100 mg. And I don't certainly want to take it with hot weather (like this summer) because it raises my body temp. and makes sunny weather unbearable. I had waves of heat running throughout my body when first taking 100 mg with Battery energy drink as a first thing in the morning.

I actually noticed that I handle hot weather better with Aspirin. Less sweating and I don't get that "too hot" feeling. Same with red light.

dannibo

I
Hi guys! I just wanted to report this.
I've used aspirin (1.5g) daily for the past 9 months. I did not supplement vitamin K.
I did not have nose bleeds. I did not experience anything odd.
People have reported internal bleeding. How do you assess that?
It's unreal why you would take so much aspirin but what I've learned is that if you're injured you will suffer severe thrombosis , Aspirin has been found to clot the blood in injury.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals