80mcg Of Tyronene And No Pulse/temp Effect

aquaman

Hello @haidut and others...

I've been taking Tyronene and Tyromix for a while, and not noticed temps/pulse increases.

So for the last 2 weeks I've upped my dose to around 80mcg of T3 a day as a test (10 drops Tyronene or with some additional T4 through Tyromix) and still seeing no pulse or temp increase from it. I just ate a big meal and took two drops of Tyronene as a test (one oral, one transdermal). 30/40 mins later no feeling of metabolism significantly speeding up. At the moment my pulse is 68.

About 6 months ago I accidentally took 16 drops of Tyromax (the natural version from Haidut) in a day and felt like I was going to die I was so hyperthyroid, my pulse was over 100 and needed to eat, eat, eat to keep from feeling like my head was going to explode, so I know what the signs are :)

Any ideas?

sprinter

80 mcg!..that sh*t cray. Lately I've begun to notice that Tyronene does not seem to give me to give the same effect as a comparable amount of t3 in cynomel though...

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hello @haidut and others...

I've been taking Tyronene and Tyromix for a while, and not noticed temps/pulse increases.

So for the last 2 weeks I've upped my dose to around 80mcg of T3 a day as a test (10 drops Tyronene or with some additional T4 through Tyromix) and still seeing no pulse or temp increase from it. I just ate a big meal and took two drops of Tyronene as a test (one oral, one transdermal). 30/40 mins later no feeling of metabolism significantly speeding up. At the moment my pulse is 68.

About 6 months ago I accidentally took 16 drops of Tyromax (the natural version from Haidut) in a day and felt like I was going to die I was so hyperthyroid, my pulse was over 100 and needed to eat, eat, eat to keep from feeling like my head was going to explode, so I know what the signs are :)

Any ideas?

Not sure what to tell you. Have you had any tests for TSH an T3 lately? I can send you a TyroMax replacement if you want since it affected you more.

OP
A

aquaman

I saw on the Tyronene post you recommended larger doses. It's winter now so I'll try up to 25mcg doses and push up to 100mcg and see what happens.

Do you think there is any way the T3 is breaking down in the DMSO or the alcohol in the bottle?

DaveFoster

Your liver could be deactivating the T3. Why don't you wait a week without thyroid, and then try 1 mcg every hour.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I saw on the Tyronene post you recommended larger doses. It's winter now so I'll try up to 25mcg doses and push up to 100mcg and see what happens.

Do you think there is any way the T3 is breaking down in the DMSO or the alcohol in the bottle?

Anything is possible, but we tested the actual bottles and the thyroid hormone is there. Not sure why it is not having effects. I think Dave may be onto something with his post above. So, maybe something to try.

superhuman

Im on the same boat as you @aquaman.

I also think Dave is onto something and thats what im going to try myself.

But its also strange since i also tried only topical which should bypass the liver first in terms of deactivating it and i get no results there either

Last edited:
OP
A

aquaman

On the RP quotes section about topical T3

""On the skin it can be very beneficial for rashes and other skin problems, but I doubt that enough would be absorbed to correct a general hypothyroidism. If you check your temperature and pulse rate before and after, you can tell whether it’s affecting your metabolic rate."

@DaveFoster - liver deactivating it? The reason I have upped from 1 drop every few hours with food was because it wasn't having an effect.

I'll try more orally rather than topically. But 1/3rd tablet of grossman taken after a big meal would really rev up metabolism (pulse and temp) for a few hours.

Is anyone getting Cynomel now from Mexico?

FacelessMan

""On the skin it can be very beneficial for rashes and other skin problems, but I doubt that enough would be absorbed to correct a general hypothyroidism. If you check your temperature and pulse rate before and after, you can tell whether it’s affecting your metabolic rate."

@DaveFoster - liver deactivating it? The reason I have upped from 1 drop every few hours with food was because it wasn't having an effect.

I'll try more orally rather than topically. But 1/3rd tablet of grossman taken after a big meal would really rev up metabolism (pulse and temp) for a few hours.

I actually ordered some of the new Grossman Cynomel from Mexico yesterday. Paid with Bitcoin. Hopefully I'll receive it soon as I am in Texas and not super far away from Mexico. Lol. I'll share of its effectiveness when it arrives.

DaveFoster

Do you drink caffeinated coffee?

Pointless

Could it be that the Grossman products are not pure T3? Maybe it has T1 or T2 in addition to T3. I also think that T3 comes in different forms?

OP
A

aquaman

I actually ordered some of the new Grossman Cynomel from Mexico yesterday. Paid with Bitcoin. Hopefully I'll receive it soon as I am in Texas and not super far away from Mexico. Lol. I'll share of its effectiveness when it arrives.

OK will try with them again. Just placed an order with them - I used Western union in the past and had no issues.

Pointless

I ordered some Cynomel too. I didn't know it was back. No thyroid works for me.

OP
A

aquaman

I took 16mcg Tyronene orally this morning and didn't notice much. Then 24mcg (3 drops) orally this afternoon with a lot of food and it definitely raised my metabolism. Very warm and pulse at 73 while sedentary.

16mcg/24mcg per sitting I don't want to be taking long term. So I'm at 40mcg and will do one more at 16mcg in half an hour. Even 56 seems too much compared to tablet days. Around 32mcg used to be my sweet spot in 4mcg doses.

Will try with 3x16mcg oral doses tomorrow and see if that works, and then compare with half a tablet of the new Grossman stuff (12.5mcg doses) when I get it in a few weeks. Certainly oral seems to work better than transdermal with Tyronene for me.

kezfez

W
Your liver could be deactivating the T3. Why don't you wait a week without thyroid, and then try 1 mcg every hour.
What do you mean by deactivating the t3 Dave? T4 is the hormone that can be "deactivated" in essence by conversion to rt3.

kezfez

Not sure what to tell you. Have you had any tests for TSH an T3 lately? I can send you a TyroMax replacement if you want since it affected you more.
I tried 6 drops yesterday, and still had to take 30mcg tablet form after about an hour as i was crashing. The 6 drops is equivalent to more than i was taking per day in tablet form, so its definitely not as strong.

haidut

Forum Supporter
W

What do you mean by deactivating the t3 Dave? T4 is the hormone that can be "deactivated" in essence by conversion to rt3.

T3 can also be deactivated into T2 and even T1. That's why Ray thinks no more than 5mcg per dose should be taken.

Momado965

T3 can also be deactivated into T2 and even T1. That's why Ray thinks no more than 5mcg per dose should be taken.

Can they be activated back to t3 once food or specifically enough sugar is ingested?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals