8 uncommon herbs that lower prolactin and restore dopaminergic neurotransmission

vanessad

They do have heme iron supplements. Proferrin specifically Proferrin Clear which has much less additives. Better absorbed and less GI symptoms than typical iron supplements. Iron supplements of any kind do need to be taken in meals without calcium in it. So dairy in the same meal should be avoided.
Thank you so much! I will
Give it a try!

vanessad

They do have heme iron supplements. Proferrin specifically Proferrin Clear which has much less additives. Better absorbed and less GI symptoms than typical iron supplements. Iron supplements of any kind do need to be taken in meals without calcium in it. So dairy in the same meal should be avoided.
Thx so much!

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Oh && yes my vitamin D was very low so I’ve up it! What’s the max one could take?
I'd aim for 60-80ng/ml.
Hypothyroidism is usually caused by a nutrient deficiency, so make sure you're diet is nutrient dense. Fixing low iron is a good start as Redsun mentioned. Organ meat and oysters will give you a lot of nutrition quickly.

vanessad

I'd aim for 60-80ng/ml.
Hypothyroidism is usually caused by a nutrient deficiency, so make sure you're diet is nutrient dense. Fixing low iron is a good start as Redsun mentioned. Organ meat and oysters will give you a lot of nutrition quickly.
Thx so much! Will do!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals