8-month-old CNY infant is world’s youngest person to get 2 doses of Covid-19 vaccine

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

-Luke-

I do not believe in heaven and hell. But if there is a hell, hopefully they will keep a nice place there for the poor child's father.

David PS

I agree that this is insane. Giving an infant an adult-size vaccine is insane. It is especially egregious in the infants are not in any medical danger.

boris

I do not believe in heaven and hell. But if there is a hell, hopefully they will keep a nice place there for the poor child's father.

Enzo’s parents, Mike and Marissa Mincolla, are doctors.
“We both feel it’s important to end this pandemic, and the quickest and safest way is to vaccinate our way out of it,”
Mike Mincolla said.

I don't think he deserves hell. He's just a brainwashed idiot.

m023

“We both feel it’s important to end this pandemic, and the quickest and safest way is to vaccinate our way out of it,”
Mike Mincolla said.

He deserves hell for virtue signalling by harming his innocent child.

P

Peatness

When I think of that poor child I am angered by the injustice of what is happening to him/her. However, I believe these people deserve our compassion. For a father to allow his child, whom he loves, to get this injection must mean he believes it to be safe. Before I discovered Ray Peat I had no idea that I needed to question the treatment my doctors were recommending. By the time I found Dr Peat it was almost too late, which is why I continue to struggle to regain good health. All we can do is continue to share what we are learning, here and elsewhere, about the dangers of these injections. We are privileged to be informed.

animalcule

Gross. Nauseating.
And the fact that the parents are doctors ... as if I needed more evidence that many doctors are clueless and not fit to be making decisions about your health.

OccamzRazer

When I think of that poor child I am angered by the injustice of what is happening to him/her. However, I believe these people deserve our compassion. For a father to allow his child, whom he loves, to get this injection must mean he believes it to be safe. Before I discovered Ray Peat I had no idea that I needed to question the treatment my doctors were recommending. By the time I found Dr Peat it was almost too late, which is why I continue to struggle to regain good health. All we can do is continue to share what we are learning, here and elsewhere, about the dangers of these injections. We are privileged to be informed.
Very well said. It's easy to be angry...

Inaut

Pray that God protects these children from their parents stupidity...

Mll777

Gross. Nauseating.
And the fact that the parents are doctors ... as if I needed more evidence that many doctors are clueless and not fit to be making decisions about your health.
Exactly this!!

Doctors operate with 'protocols' they have learned to trust protocols and not think for themself....

tankasnowgod

He deserves hell for virtue signalling by harming his innocent child.

Maybe, but this is hardly unique.

Infant circumcision rages unchecked in this country, and many others, and does nothing except mutilate an innocent child, and potentially killing them.

Infants are being prescribed SSRIs and other drugs-

In 2014, a reported 83,000 children in the U.S. aged 2 and under were prescribed the antidepressant Prozac. A 23% increase from the previous year.

Children under 15 Months old can get about 20 vaccination shots, starting right at birth-

And they will get about 30 more (maybe a lot more) before they are 18. Each one of those shots would be covered by the 1986 Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, so the drug makers would have no financial liability.

And the number of those shots has risen astronomically since that act. There was always a first infant injected, whether he or she was "officially" enrolled in a trial, or not.

And then, you have the transgender politics being foisted upon children, and drugs like "Puberty Blockers" given to those still developing-

Even the most recent of these things have been going on for at least a decade, many others for several decades, and in the case of circumcision, centuries.

There are some very dark forces that have been in high positions of power and authority on this planet for some time. Maybe it's just that we are starting to see them come into in the light.

Missenger

Mike Mincolla said.

He is bringing hell into his own reality with the excuse of a false god, delivering hell to his own flesh and blood.

Inaut

Pray for the child. That’s all we can do for humanity at this point. God is good....

Rick K

Infant circumcision rages unchecked in this country, and many others, and does nothing except mutilate an innocent child, and potentially killing them.
This is something that sickens me. When we read about female genital mutilation in Muslim countries we are rightly horrified but no one gives a flip that it happens to boys in the West daily. Just so everyone knows: no local anesthesia is given because of potential nerve damage and nurses have to restrain the infant who is reacting wildly and screaming his head off as someone who, posing as a physician (first do no harm), takes a scalpel and cuts and scrapes skin away from THE most sensitive part of our body. This is the infant boy's welcome to our world- horrific pain and terror after just being born. Would anyone like to guess what gives so many men a preponderance to violence? And this is "for our own good"? This is nothing but grotesque mutilation and torture. It is just part of the abhorrent concept of western medicine.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

The Children’s Health Defense Legal Section has extensive legal resources that make aware and acquaints individuals about their legally protected rights to encourage, engage and empower individuals in a fight to preserve their fundamental human rights and on issues critical to health freedom.

Forsythia

no one gives a flip that it happens to boys in the West daily
Not true. There are many of us who want this practice stopped. But guess what? It's the men...the fathers...who want their sons circumcised. Some because of religious brainwashing and some because of tradition. Why do fathers want this? Why do fathers allow this? Fathers can end this now. No need to wait for the government to ban this practice.

gaze

exactly...99.999% of people don't even know who Ray peat is. with the amount of propaganda that is out there in medicine, it makes sense why people think the way they do. that was all of us at one point in time, whether it be mislead beliefs about traditional medicine, sugar, carbs, pufas, etc. everyone in this world is confused about everything, so to wish hell upon someone for making decisions based on the information they've been given makes 0 sense.

a lot of people seem to forget this: "And Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” i'm not even religious but if people tried to live more like jesus himself we'd all be better off

Last edited: