8-month-old CNY infant is world’s youngest person to get 2 doses of Covid-19 vaccine

Nicky

That is why I came to the conclusion that when those who should know better don't and are caught up in big pharma lies and deception are not living in reality, their minds have been captured.
To sacrifice their children in this manner is an absolute abomination and for a corporation to even be involved in these trials against children is a criminal act.
Unfortunately that child's health is doomed.
It's time to pray for those innocent children.

Nicky

J.R.K

When I think of that poor child I am angered by the injustice of what is happening to him/her. However, I believe these people deserve our compassion. For a father to allow his child, whom he loves, to get this injection must mean he believes it to be safe. Before I discovered Ray Peat I had no idea that I needed to question the treatment my doctors were recommending. By the time I found Dr Peat it was almost too late, which is why I continue to struggle to regain good health. All we can do is continue to share what we are learning, here and elsewhere, about the dangers of these injections. We are privileged to be informed.
+1

Rick K

Rick K

Jon2547

Not that I am a fan of Rense.com (because they often put out population control bullshid and other disinformation such as martians from outer space) but I found this there just moments ago: Vaxxed nurse and magnets

Rick K

Those who rush to take the injection don't have the critical thinking skills I look for in a partner. Friendzone for them! ?
But just think of the bonus of sterilization in lieu of birth control. A dater's dream!

Rick K

Not that I am a fan of Rense.com (because they often put out population control bullshid and other disinformation such as martians from outer space) but I found this there just moments ago: Vaxxed nurse and magnets
"That's not normal, let me get you a nurse." Wow, is that inciteful!. And the nurse will do...what?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals