8,000+ Calories Per Day And No Weight Gain

Iraber

I am eating 8,000+ calories per day and feeling better than ever before. Is this unhealthy long term?

peateats1

I am eating 8,000+ calories per day and feeling better than ever before. Is this unhealthy long term?
I wouldn't think it would be unhealthy, especially if you feel good. I'm not sure why your body would need so many calories unless you're exercising a lot or are really hypothyroid though But if it's working for you, keep going...I think if it was doing you any harm, you'd know it.

mrchibbs

Is your thyroid function elevated i.e. pulse and temperature optimal? If yes, and you are feeling great without weight gain, you may be in an active restorative state, so congrats! Eat as much as makes you feel good, I suspect your calorie requirements will go down after a few weeks.

MatheusPN

Feeling good, I ate like this for more than 3 years, always with optimal pulse and temperature, with a 6 pack and short body; previously.
Now I am heavier after changing the diet and consuming 1/3 of calories with same temperature and pulse.
As always I continue pursuing in knowing how to gain weight healthily... (Seems impossible)

Last edited:
OP
I

Iraber

Pulse is probably around 100 but I havent checked in months, Temp was 99-100 last time I checked. My main foods are sugar and saturated fat sources, I don’t care if its processed or has some seed oils as long as theres some saturated fat and high carb to balance it out.

OP
I

Iraber

Feeling good, I ate like this for more than 3 years, always with optimal pulse and temperature, with a 6 pack and short body; previously.
As always I continue pursuing in knowing how to gain weight healthily... (Seems impossible)
I think the best way to gain excess fat is by forcefeeding milk. Thats what all the tribes do. Some even use blood. Some use grains like couscous, but probably cause its cheap.

MatheusPN

I think the best way to gain excess fat is by forcefeeding milk. Thats what all the tribes do. Some even use blood. Some use grains like couscous, but probably cause its cheap.
Yes, that's exactly what I did to gain weight, but now I nearly stopped raising. Thanks. I accumulated mainly muscle but lost my clear 6 pack.
I will see if I will do one month of 4 L of full-fat milk if so I will report back. I just feel better with more fruits...

Last edited:

mrchibbs

Pulse is probably around 100 but I havent checked in months, Temp was 99-100 last time I checked. My main foods are sugar and saturated fat sources, I don’t care if its processed or has some seed oils as long as theres some saturated fat and high carb to balance it out.

You're in an amazing good physiological state. No wonder you're feeling amazing. I don't know if it's necessarily the best to be that way all the time, but I can definitely see how you can keep this up for while. You must be noticing amazing benefits/recovery signs.

OP
I

Iraber

You're in an amazing good physiological state. No wonder you're feeling amazing. I don't know if it's necessarily the best to be that way all the time, but I can definitely see how you can keep this up for while. You must be noticing amazing benefits/recovery signs.
I’m not 100% healthy because I suffered a lot of catabolism from 14-17 from some diets to lose the little bit of fat I had like intermittent fasting, and the worst was when I followed the Snake Diet. when I was 17 and I ended up 40-60 pounds underweight because when you lose weight you don’t realize how skinny you really are. I just turned 18 so I guess I’m restoring/growing right now. I do have some excess fat which I am hoping will come off eventually but its not a bad tradeoff for everything else I get to experience.

OP
I

Iraber

Yes, that's exactly what I did to gain weight, but now I nearly stopped raising. Thanks. I accumulated mainly muscle but lost my clear 6 pack.
I will see if I will do one month of 4 L of full-fat milk if so I will report back. I just feel better with more fruits...
If you are really underweight you have to increase your fat intake because that means your hormones aren’t working right, and your hormones are made out of fat. If you just want to get bulky, you’re going to have to force feed though which isn’t fun, haha.

OP
I

Iraber

I read a high metabolic rate is good from Ray’s articles, but why do some people believe it damages longevity?

MatheusPN

If you are really underweight you have to increase your fat intake because that means your hormones aren’t working right, and your hormones are made out of fat. If you just want to get bulky, you’re going to have to force-feed though which isn’t fun, haha.
I am 5'3 at 57 kg. I always did force-feed, since at least 11.
BTW how much and what type of dairy/ milk you consume at 8000 kcal?

OP
I

Iraber

I am 5'3 at 57 kg. I always did force-feed, since at least 11.
BTW how much and what type of milk you consume at 8000 kcal?
Jersey Milk from the farm near me. I think the macros are 4 carb 6 protein 6fat. I put a lot of maple syrup in it, sometimes 1 cup per liter so it ends up really high carb. You can also try raw eggs if you get a good source and have as much as you can. if youre truly underweight then its hormonal and the best thing for that is saturated fat.

MatheusPN

Jersey Milk from the farm near me. I think the macros are 4 carb 6 protein 6fat. I put a lot of maple syrup in it, sometimes 1 cup per liter so it ends up really high carb. You can also try raw eggs if you get a good source and have as much as you can. if youre truly underweight then its hormonal and the best thing for that is saturated fat.
Wow lots of fat in relation to carb, intriguing you maintain you weight at 8000kcal being mostly fat.
I am in normal range BMI 22, 161,5/ 5'3 with 57/ 126 lbs.
I eat generally 3/ 4 eggs and 3L of full/low-fat milk. And MCT oil and coconut oil, didn't have any discernible difference in weight

MatheusPN

Wow lots of fat in relation to carb, intriguing you maintain you weight at 8000kcal being mostly fat.
I am in normal range BMI 22, 161,5/ 5'3 with 57/ 126 lbs.
I eat generally 3/ 4 eggs and 3L of full/low-fat milk. And MCT oil and coconut oil, didn't have any discernible difference in weight
Aparently you were saying the composition of the macros in the milk you buy...
If so how is your composition ratio of macros, carb/ protein/ fat you eat?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals