>70 g of PUFA a day | Does diet even matter?

Infarouge

Since we are bashing vegans I had to get to my keyboard and join the festivities. I have a slight nuianced perspective having fell into the love spell with a gorgeous supergodess from the Midwest. She had been vegetarian since very young. I was 35 and she was 27, but people mistook her for my daughter because she literally looked about 17. I have no doubt the veg diet delayed her aging (maturation) as she looked incredible and was a picture of health and beauty. However she was also sexually immature (not inexperienced, undermatured as in her sex hormones probably never took off). I can see why women go for this as it makes them look younger much longer. However it's a double edged sword, she wasn't remotely mature enough to want or think about children and eventually after several years I broke it off. It was like dating a little girl. She was beautiful, just not sexually mature. I believe it resulted in her missing her biological clock and now she is to old to have children.

Traditionally for men, the delayed sexual maturation that results from veg diets isn't nearly as attractive to the fairer sex, even superficially.

Last edited:

Ben.

Since we are bashing vegans I had to get to my keyboard and join the festivities. I have a slight nuianced perspective having fell into the love spell with a gorgeous supergodess from the Midwest. She had been vegetarian since very young. I was 35 and she was 27, but people mistook her for my daughter because she literally looked about 17. I have no doubt the veg diet delayed her aging (maturation) as she looked incredible and was a picture of health and beauty. However she was also sexually immature (not inexperienced, undermatured as in her sex hormones probably never took off). I can see why women go for this as it makes them look younger much longer. However it's a double edged sword, she wasn't remotely mature enough to want or think about children and eventually after several years I broke it off. It was like dating a little girl. She was beautiful, just not sexually mature. I believe it resulted in her missing her biological clock and now she is to old to have children.

Traditionally for men, the delayed sexual maturation that results from veg diets isn't nearly as attractive to the fairer sex, even superficially.

I am confused. Wouldn't delayed aging and her staying healthy and beautiful like a 17 year old resulting in her being able to concieve alot better into "older" years? You know, like being more fertile than other woman her age? Aging research managed to make a old woman fertile after she had already been trough menopause. That would imply to me that the biological clock is determined by once health not by the number on a birth certificate.

Btw, what do you mean by sexual maturity? Was she just not open for ... kinky stuff? Or was it just about having children? Some people just don't want children.

Last edited:

keytothecity

It’s attractive when men then mature, and look 30 at 40
Good observation

Zigzag

@ursidae I looked up the first person in the videos you posted. Miles Kasiri. Wow, he used to look so good compared to now. Apart from the change in the eyes, his face seems to get progressively more asymetrical.

At 18-19:
_40914709_kasirifeat203.jpg

tennis-wimbledon-2004-boys-final-gael-monfrils-v-miles-kasiri-GBKEHM.jpg
tennis-wimbledon-2004-boys-final-gael-monfils-v-miles-kasiri-GBKRDG.jpg

_40046416_kasiri_203x152gi.jpg

At 32:
View attachment 20924

Now, at 34.
View attachment 20922
View attachment 20925

You can see his little son already having that kind of empty bug eye stare, that he himself develops now. I had that when I was eating a lot of grains/pufas/etc.

That's maxillary downgrowth, not some magic caused by veganism...

keytothecity

to op:

yes diet does matter, and this guys diet is better than most.

how much you eat is as important as what you eat.

all those fresh greens are great (muh antinutrients). if he would chill with the pufas (replace with little olive oil, sat fats and dairy) and had meat/fish once a week it would be pretty ideal IMO

@Infarouge What's the difference between the vegetarian diet / lifestyle that delays aging and the one that accelerates aging?
basically rate of living. peating will make you age/mature quicker (if you don't do it like roddy, meaning very small meals and caloric deficit) and vegetarian diets will keep you on low flame, but you won't age that quickly. partly because of the food itself, partly because vegetarians tend to eat less in general

revenant

to op:

yes diet does matter, and this guys diet is better than most.

how much you eat is as important as what you eat.

all those fresh greens are great (muh antinutrients). if he would chill with the pufas (replace with little olive oil, sat fats and dairy) and had meat/fish once a week it would be pretty ideal IMO

basically rate of living. peating will make you age/mature quicker (if you don't do it like roddy, meaning very small meals and caloric deficit) and vegetarian diets will keep you on low flame, but you won't age that quickly. partly because of the food itself, partly because vegetarians tend to eat less in general

You know Ray doesn't think very highly of the "rate of living" theory, right?

keytothecity

You know Ray doesn't think very highly of the "rate of living" theory, right?
Quite a claim to make for some1 binging on sugar and coffee all his life who stopped being able to verbally communicate fluently in his mid 60s

Ben.

Quite a claim to make for some1 binging on sugar and coffee all his life who stopped being able to verbally communicate fluently in his mid 60s

David sinclair with all the calorie restricting and drugs hes taking (basicly the ray peat opposite) isn't realy a speedrunner at talking either.

Contradicting examples and research everywhere ...

tankasnowgod

@Infarouge What's the difference between the vegetarian diet / lifestyle that delays aging and the one that accelerates aging?

Probably any one that minimizes things like iron and PUFA. Also, many vegetarians avoid things like smoking and drinking, as compared to the general pop.

Remember, Dr. Fachinni demonstrated that a low iron diet is beneficial to health. Since aging is nothing more than degeneration, avoiding things that make you degenerate will likely help keep you from aging-

If the diet is high in PUFA, or not adequate in any of the necessarily vitamins and minerals (or protein), they will likely be aging. The same diet may even lead to degeneration over time.

tankasnowgod

First of all, Peat is in his mid 80's, and still communicates fluently. Go listen to one of his livestreams with Danny Roddy from this year, and this basically destroys your comment.

But if you really feel this way...... why are you here? Did you mistake this for the RaymondPearlForum?

Funny though, Pearl couldn't communicate very well in his mid 60s. In fact, he couldn't communicate at all. Pearl died at 61.

keytothecity

First of all, Peat is in his mid 80's, and still communicates fluently. Go listen to one of his livestreams with Danny Roddy from this year, and this basically destroys your comment.

But if you really feel this way...... why are you here? Did you mistake this for the RaymondPearlForum?

Funny though, Pearl couldn't communicate very well in his mid 60s. In fact, he couldn't communicate at all. Pearl died at 61.
because there is lots of good info between all the cope

i have no idea who this other guy is, nor do I care btw

tankasnowgod

You're pimping the "Rate of Living" theory, and you don't even know who came up with that hypothesis? Nor do you care? Sad!

"The Rate of Living Hypothesis enjoyed prominence as one of the foremost theories of aging for nearly 50 years. The Rate of Living Hypothesis is undermined by the observation that a rat and a bat have similar metabolic rate, but a bat lives several times longer.[17] More recently, further doubts have been raised on the Rate of Living Hypothesis by the demonstration that, when modern statistical methods for correcting for the effects of body size and phylogeny are employed, metabolic rate does not correlate with longevity in mammals or birds.[18] (For a critique of the Rate of Living Hypothesis see Living fast, dying when?.[19])"

boris

Caused by improper oral health and posture...

What was first, chicken or egg? Improper oral health, mouth breathing, bad posture, are caused by malnutrition.

DrWestonPriceSeminoles.jpg

Weston A. Price found that primitive people eating a natural nutritious diet have perfect teeth and compact faces with strong jaws, while their counterparts who transitioned to a „modernized“ diet developed longer faces, with weak jaws and bad teeth. The effects were visible even within the same generation.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

What was first, chicken or egg? Improper oral health, mouth breathing, bad posture, are caused by malnutrition.

And also, wearing a mask for long periods of time....

“People tend to breathe through their mouth instead of through their nose while wearing a mask,” says Sclafani. “The mouth breathing is causing the dry mouth, which leads to a decrease in saliva — and saliva is what fights the bacteria and cleanses your teeth.”

J

jb116

because there is lots of good info between all the cope

The info in between is strung and woven together as a wholistic, comprehensive thought. If you subscribe to nonsense like rate of living you have already admitted there is nothing of value here for you. So the question of you being here is still valid. But I already know the shill and troll network is quite strong especially during this time.
You're pimping the "Rate of Living" theory, and you don't even know who came up with that hypothesis? Nor do you care? Sad!

"The Rate of Living Hypothesis enjoyed prominence as one of the foremost theories of aging for nearly 50 years. The Rate of Living Hypothesis is undermined by the observation that a rat and a bat have similar metabolic rate, but a bat lives several times longer.[17] More recently, further doubts have been raised on the Rate of Living Hypothesis by the demonstration that, when modern statistical methods for correcting for the effects of body size and phylogeny are employed, metabolic rate does not correlate with longevity in mammals or birds.[18] (For a critique of the Rate of Living Hypothesis see Living fast, dying when?.[19])"
? as usual tankasnowgod

Zigzag

DrWestonPriceSeminoles.jpg

Weston A. Price found that primitive people eating a natural nutritious diet have perfect teeth and compact faces with strong jaws, while their counterparts who transitioned to a „modernized“ diet developed longer faces, with weak jaws and bad teeth. The effects were visible even within the same generation.
It's about eating HARD foods to develop proper tongue posture and build muscle mass that will help with bone remodelling. Switching to liquids and removing tough meats + pacifiers are to blame.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals