7,8 Dihydroxyflavone

High_Prob

@Lokzo I am interested in this compound particularly for it’s supposed role in alleviating depression/anhedonia (due to trk B agonism/BDNF).

You mention it on your website. Have you tried it? If so what were your experiences?

I am concerned about the trk b down regulation/tolerance.

Any insight Lokzo or anyone for that matter?

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
@Lokzo I am interested in this compound particularly for it’s supposed role in alleviating depression/anhedonia (due to trk B agonism/BDNF).

You mention it on your website. Have you tried it? If so what were your experiences?

I am concerned about the trk b down regulation/tolerance.

Any insight Lokzo or anyone for that matter?

I know some people who have had a nice uplift in cognition after acute usage. They are mostly along the lines of reducing neuroinflammation, improving mood slightly and improving mental clarity. I never really got a chance to trial it properly.

But if you're concerned about tolerance, just stack it with Forskolin: Upregulation of TrkB by forskolin facilitated survival of MSC and functional recovery of memory deficient model rats. - PubMed - NCBI

OP
H

High_Prob

There are studies which show Forskolin causing long term impaired spatial memory and hippocampal TAU phosphorylation (beginning of Alzheimer’s) in normal rats...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals