660nm red light full body panels - NO IR

You can order a pure Red 660 nm only from PlatinumLED:

In my experience, the products are good (I have 2 of the Red/NIR blends) but the customer service is blah...sometimes they disappear on you. I had a minor request and didn't bother to follow up after they never responded.

Mito Red Light is a better quality product IMHO, but they don't offer a pure Red AFAIK.

tankasnowgod

Any panels that are only 660nm with no near IR?
Why did you start this as a topic? Going to any of the sales pages of the stores that sell them would have answered your question easily.

I mean, there was likely even an ad banner on this forum for a company selling this exact product at the same time you made this thread.

Last edited:

TripleOG

AlexR

Any panels that are only 660nm with no near IR?
The panels I bought from mitoredlight and also the Joovv light have two switches on them for red light and infrared. You can have them both on at once or just one at a time.

AlexR

Why did you start this as a topic? Going to any of the sales pages of the stores that sell them would have answered your question easily.

I mean, there was likely even an ad banner on this forum for a company selling this exact product at the same time you made this thread.
Why did you feel the need to reply to this thread? Is it taking up scarce forum space that we can never get back once it gets posted?

mm33

Forum Supporter
The panels I bought from mitoredlight and also the Joovv light have two switches on them for red light and infrared. You can have them both on at once or just one at a time.
Thanks Alex i was looking at those and they sound/look really good. I've been thinking red light should be my next step as i've been following a lot of Dr Peat, Danny & Georgi for the last six-eight months. Also leaning towards Georgi's products - i really like oxidal so far.

OP
R

ReSTART

They’re too expensive for my budget
Can you turn off the 850nm lights and leave only 660nm on?

OP
R

ReSTART

I don't think IR light does anything or may even be harmful

I want to buy a panel but I'm scared I'll overdo it lol

theonlyway

I don't think IR light does anything or may even be harmful

I want to buy a panel but I'm scared I'll overdo it lol
Which part of IR are you concerned about being harmful? You can always find conflicting info but lots of positive of near, mid and far ir being beneficial