6-keto-p4 testing

Gorillaquills

I just got my first bottle of 6-keto P4. Rat testing starts today. Since this rat doesn't respond to supplements very easily I started off with a high dose. My first dose was 20 mg, 100 mg of pregnenolone orally and 10 mg of DHEA topically. According to haidut, this should be similar to T. I really hope this helps lower some fat on this rat, especially that stubborn back fat. The hair analysis showed a very high sodium to potassium ratio indicating a high stress rate type 1 fast oxidizer. With any luck this week we should see some serious results. This rat is 257 lb with about 35% body fat but a good amount of muscle underneath. I will post updates to see what's happening on a daily basis.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I just got my first bottle of 6-keto P4. Rat testing starts today. Since this rat doesn't respond to supplements very easily I started off with a high dose. My first dose was 20 mg, 100 mg of pregnenolone orally and 10 mg of DHEA topically. According to haidut, this should be similar to T. I really hope this helps lower some fat on this rat, especially that stubborn back fat. The hair analysis showed a very high sodium to potassium ratio indicating a high stress rate type 1 fast oxidizer. With any luck this week we should see some serious results. This rat is 257 lb with about 35% body fat but a good amount of muscle underneath. I will post updates to see what's happening on a daily basis.
Any updates

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

Any updates

Any updates
So...I used the hole bottle but didn't notice anything. No strength, weight loss, testosterone increase. Some individuals might notice things, I sure didn't. I'm currently trying 11-keto DHT for my rats. Try on many locations. I don't notice or feel anything. It's really hard to say why. I think I need way stronger stuff to try on my rats.

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

Any updates
I'm going to order the hormone panel from let's get checked. Panel checks prolactin and cortisol which I have never tested. I suspect my cortisol is really high and possibly my prolactin. I also have never checked my estrogen. Probably be a good idea.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
So...I used the hole bottle but didn't notice anything. No strength, weight loss, testosterone increase. Some individuals might notice things, I sure didn't. I'm currently trying 11-keto DHT for my rats. Try on many locations. I don't notice or feel anything. It's really hard to say why. I think I need way stronger stuff to try on my rats.
Did you try orally, I never noticed to much topically with stuff.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals