Judd Crane

Yes that is the ONLY way I would use it (WITH Pansterone). Tried solo and was not a favorable response at 5mg. Much better with combo!
Could you describe your unfavourable response to 6-keto p4 without pansterone please?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Good morning, @haidut what is the maximum dose of this product of yours that can be considered acceptable?

You will not get a specific answer from haidut because this is a substance for "research purposes" and it is legally questionable to recommend things like this when you're not a doctor or if it has not been approved to treat a specific issue.

Also in terms of dose it is going to vary a lot person to person, you should look through the thread and see what other people are doing. You can use the search function to search a specific thread for things like "dose".

Personally I started off with a very low dose of 1 drop and built up over a number of days and weeks. Eventually I was up to 5 drops twice per day and felt great but this lowered my cortisol too much and left me with joint and muscle pain which was intolerable. Now I use it when i'm experiencing high levels of stress. Again everyone is different depending on weight, age, gender and level of stress.

Servier

Hi everyone,

Just want to share a quick tip that I use to make sure everything is well absorbed / determine how much has been absorbed so far.

I guess this trick that I'm about to share with you apply to a lot of idealabs products, at least the tocopherols/SFA types, and since lately I've been applying 6-Keto P4 topically (navel route), I'll just post it on this thread.

So, I was routinely applying my 8 drops of 6-Keto in the belly button, I let it there and wait like 10 min so the product can raise to body temp, then I just grab the skin around the belly button and then rub skin against skin so the warm oil get really well spread and I don't waste any on my fingertips, then I wait a bit more.

The thing is, I can't really lie down like this for too long since I have stuff to do. But at the same time I was like OK my skin is still shining a lot so it's not totally absorbed. So if I put my t-shirt on, it's gonna be the one who absorbs the precious compound. And once again I don't want to use my fingers to make sure the 8 drops are absorbed in this area.

So what I did is, I took a tea spoon and gently scraped (with the edge) the shiny skin to gather the remaining oil (btw I noticed that of course 3/4 of it was already absorbed). Then I use the back of the spoon to spread it all around the belly button and it works just fine.

Et voila ! Hope it'll help

golder

Hi everyone,

Just want to share a quick tip that I use to make sure everything is well absorbed / determine how much has been absorbed so far.

I guess this trick that I'm about to share with you apply to a lot of idealabs products, at least the tocopherols/SFA types, and since lately I've been applying 6-Keto P4 topically (navel route), I'll just post it on this thread.

So, I was routinely applying my 8 drops of 6-Keto in the belly button, I let it there and wait like 10 min so the product can raise to body temp, then I just grab the skin around the belly button and then rub skin against skin so the warm oil get really well spread and I don't waste any on my fingertips, then I wait a bit more.

The thing is, I can't really lie down like this for too long since I have stuff to do. But at the same time I was like OK my skin is still shining a lot so it's not totally absorbed. So if I put my t-shirt on, it's gonna be the one who absorbs the precious compound. And once again I don't want to use my fingers to make sure the 8 drops are absorbed in this area.

So what I did is, I took a tea spoon and gently scraped (with the edge) the shiny skin to gather the remaining oil (btw I noticed that of course 3/4 of it was already absorbed). Then I use the back of the spoon to spread it all around the belly button and it works just fine.

Et voila ! Hope it'll help
Good idea. I’ll be trying this tomorrow! Thanks :)

Megamole

I know it's mentioned in the original post that 6-keto P4 is more or less unable to dissolve in substances other than ones like ethyl acetoacetate, but could one still gain the extra boost to absorption and potentiating effects from DMSO if they added some to the solution? My chemistry knowledge is a bit rusty so was wondering if @haidut or someone else who has tried adding some to the formula could weigh in. I can't imagine that adding a few percentiles would knock it out of solution but never hurts to check, and the potential benefits for getting it into rats (since they don't like the taste and don't take kindly to having large amounts slathered topically) with a bit of extra oomph.

LizRey86

Can this 6 ketop4 be stacked with progesterone to help with sleep? Im a 36 yo female, Ive purchased and wondering the best way to use this to help me sleep.

Spartan300

Can this 6 ketop4 be stacked with progesterone to help with sleep? Im a 36 yo female, Ive purchased and wondering the best way to use this to help me sleep.
Hi, it didn't do anything for sleep for me. I don't think this has the sedative effect of regular progesterone.

LizRey86

Hi, it didn't do anything for sleep for me. I don't think this has the sedative effect of regular progesterone.
Yeah me neither I just took it on its own, I thought it might help with my intolerance to progesterone but it didn’t. It didn’t help with sleep but it is making me lose some belly fat and it makes me warm. Will continue to use and put my experience on here.

Spartan300

Yeah me neither I just took it on its own, I thought it might help with my intolerance to progesterone but it didn’t. It didn’t help with sleep but it is making me lose some belly fat and it makes me warm. Will continue to use and put my experience on here.
Those effects have made me want to try it again :):

LizRey86

Those effects have made me want to try it again :):
I definitely can’t take it everyday, it makes me pretty shaky and hot if I take too much,and nauseous (strange) but Im thinking a couple times a week could be good. Seems like my blood sugar is way more stable when Im on it. So there are lots of positives can’t wait to give a full review after a couple months on it.

golder

I definitely can’t take it everyday, it makes me pretty shaky and hot if I take too much,and nauseous (strange) but Im thinking a couple times a week could be good. Seems like my blood sugar is way more stable when Im on it. So there are lots of positives can’t wait to give a full review after a couple months on it.
Looking forward to your review and how you feel it compares to progesterone.

Spartan300

That's great, glad to hear things are improving.

Unfortunately I don't seem to respond as well as most.....still trying to find out why

Megamole

Have now been using 6 keto for about a month now. Been using it in conjunction with using a cross trainer at the gym (pretty much entirely concentric, no impact cardio) and have had really good results. Have lost a good chunk of fat, but weight has actually increased which leads me to believe the anabolic action of cortisol blocking is as powerful as initially proposed. I will say that I have added about 10mls of DMSO to the 30mls of 6keto I put in a glass dropper but I spilled some so I can't say for certain what % DMSO is in there now but is definitely at max 25% since I only had 10ml total. Was initially only taking topically but have now switched to mostly oral for sake of time.

Another thing I've noticed is it has had an effect on me socially. I find people are paying more attention to me, as before I tended to fade into the background even when I was speaking in conversation. Another thing to comment on is I've definitely noticed more attention from women. I'm by no means lean at this point but I have noticed women are much more talkative and eager to interact. i chalk this up to the cortisol blocking allowing production of more pheromone-like hormones and compounds.

All in all I can definitely say of all the IdeaLabs products I've tried this one is the most potent, though I will add the addendum that I think the DMSO being added plays a big part, as I used it before and didn't notice nearly as much of an effect. The potentiation is real!

Michaelk3

I've seen 6 Keto P4 on bodybuilding/SARM websites used in the 50mg range for muscle development, some compared it to "Tren" at this dose. Has anybody experimented using this high of a dose? I'm unsure how to compare a 50mg capsule to this product which I used sublingual. The SFA esters would theoretically make it more absorbent right? Also I've read some comments on here that say going too high causes achy joints/muscles. I haven't used more than 5mg sublingual a few times a week. I've read Dadan's experiment on this forum which only begs for more information. To my knowledge he's the only one who has experimented at this dose. He said his T/E ratio went to 9:1 at this dose.

golder

I've seen 6 Keto P4 on bodybuilding/SARM websites used in the 50mg range for muscle development, some compared it to "Tren" at this dose. Has anybody experimented using this high of a dose? I'm unsure how to compare a 50mg capsule to this product which I used sublingual. The SFA esters would theoretically make it more absorbent right? Also I've read some comments on here that say going too high causes achy joints/muscles. I haven't used more than 5mg sublingual a few times a week. I've read Dadan's experiment on this forum which only begs for more information. To my knowledge he's the only one who has experimented at this dose. He said his T/E ratio went to 9:1 at this dose.
Would be really interested in reading some of the experiences/reports on those who have used high doses like that, can you link to the thread?

Michaelk3

Would be really interested in reading some of the experiences/reports on those who have used high doses like that, can you link to the thread?

golder

Cheers man, was referring to the bodybuilding/sarm websites, as I’ve never seen this rather niche compound referred to outside of this forum

Michaelk3

Cheers man, was referring to the bodybuilding/sarm websites, as I’ve never seen this rather niche compound referred to outside of this forum