johnwester130

Here's how to dissolve this.

A mixture of approximately

18ml MCT Oil
12ml Sugar Cane Alcohol 95%

Although I do not take this, this would give 99% dissolution if used as the solvent

Bmalin

No increase in temps, while the full dose (12 drops) or CortiNon makes me and others who tried it very hot. Also, no pimples with 6-keto P4, which CortiNon may sometimes cause due to the DHEA in it.
Both 6-keto P4 and CortiNon caused reduction in water retention, especially in the midsection. CortiNon had no effects on muscles while the 6-keto P4 seems to actually have hypertrophic effect (as the study suggested). CortiNon also made me sleepy, while 6-keto P4 did not. My experience so far with it basically confirms what the study suggested - primarily anticortisol/anticatabolic/hypertrophic.
Would you recommend this product for a pfs sufferer. I read that rubbing it on the scrotum can increase dht and it also helps with psoriasis? I am so confused as to which products to take. So many of them seem to have similarities and I can't differentiate the most appropriate ones for someone like myself. Thanks

UpcycledAngel

I don't have any data on such conditions yes, but it seemed to make a psoriatic lesion disappear when a female friend of mine rubbed it on the lesion for 3 days. Psoriasis is another condition where excess estrogen is at play and currently there is a push to unite all "autoimmune" conditions under the same "spectrum" so they can be treated with the same drugs like Humira. People with psoriasis often have IBD or IBS as well.
This is topical use only? I am thinking of trying it because of my autoimmune issues. I am having issues with my bowel. I feel as though I can not complete. It is annoying and I see the swelling on top of that. It causes pain. I have had to turn to self treatment as insurance policy is not an option. 1K a month and that does not include deductible. So I am trying to heal myself. Thanks for all of your help. I love the blog. You keep me sane just reading. Thanks Angel

GreekDemiGod

Took 6-keto P4 for the first time yesterday, 10mg spreaded in 2 doses. First effect I notice from it is massive increase in muscle hardness and fullness. I'm walking around in my home looking half-pumped, and it's been 20 hrs since my last workout.
Love it so far!
My shoulders look almost as swole as they usually are after I've trained them with high volume.

Markus

Took 6-keto P4 for the first time yesterday, 10mg spreaded in 2 doses. First effect I notice from it is massive increase in muscle hardness and fullness. I'm walking around in my home looking half-pumped, and it's been 20 hrs since my last workout.
Love it so far!
My shoulders look almost as swole as they usually are after I've trained them with high volume.
I also get a very noticeable muscle hardening effect from 6-keto P4. It's not really comparable to the pump you get in the gym, you just feel full and hard.

aadrock

Love it so far!
Topical?

RyanRM

So if it has 2/3 the anti catabolic effect of testosterone why not run it at 100mg a day to match a common cycle of 500mg of testosterone per week?

Scenes

I've tried this 5 different times. I always get incredible results strength wise but after a few days I always get pain in my knees. What could be the reason for this and is there something I could do about it?
I'm doing between 4-8 drops before bed.
As the results are so good I really wanna continue but the knee pain ***** up with my squatting.
This to a T. 4 days of this stuff at 10-20mg per day and my belly has just flattened completely, but my right knee is painful and hurts walking up stairs. Why?

RyanRM

This to a T. 4 days of this stuff at 10-20mg per day and my belly has just flattened completely, but my right knee is painful and hurts walking up stairs. Why?
Cortisol has an anti inflamitory effect and this is like an anti cortisol so maybe underlying autoimmune joint issues will get worse because the immune system is more active. Just a theory.

Soren

Forum Supporter
High cortisol and stress hormones can mask a lot of problems. When you greatly lower these hormones it can reveal problems that you may have.

I have had the same problem with 6-keto.

Texon

I use it 3x a week. Seems to be favorable at the rate for me personally.
Thanks. Still using occasional p4 topical cream plus dhea 5 mg orally and very low dose T cream daily at apx 10 mgs topical or less to see if levels will go up without suppression. Total t has increased from about 338 to 465 in 6 months.

Judd Crane

Also wondering for those of us who may of tested on the low side on saliva cortisol tests if the 6-keto would be okay to use if it technically doesn't lower cortisol levels. I remember Peat saying he preferred blood cortisol tests over saliva, so I wonder how accurate they are anyway. I guess, try it and find out, but if someone has an opinion on this, please chime in.
Have you tried 6-keto-p4? I get dry eyes from CortiNon so I'm thinking of trying this one out instead.

Dave Clark

Y
Have you tried 6-keto-p4? I get dry eyes from CortiNon so I'm thinking of trying this one out instead.
Yes, in fact, I just finished a bottle, need to reorder. I only use two or three drops, about three times/week. I haven't noticed any negatives, but I have not noticed any palpable positives either. I have on occasion used regular progesterone at night, and I use it in a skin/face lotion. I don't have any ED/libido effects from either kind. I also don't do any testing anymore, just monitor my symptoms. I am not sure these saliva tests accurately represent what your status is regarding cortisol, and if they show low cortisol, how do we know that represents the cortisol levels elsewhere in the body {apparently Peat doesn't think they are the best test}.

Judd Crane

Does 6-ketoprogesterone have positive inotropic and anti-fibrotic effetcts like progesterone?

cutthroatlew

I've experienced great effects from 6kp4. I do have one concern and I am hoping @haidut will be available to consult. I had one cold sore when I was seventeen years old, but none afterwards for many years. Currently in my mid-20s and in the ~1.5 months that I've taken 6kp4 I have now had two cold sores. Both showed up with no itch or tingle, just showed up one day. I have seen studies linking higher than normal progesterone levels to outbreaks of HSV-1 and I am wondering if there's a catch to all of this. I enjoy the effects of 6kp4 greatly and would like to continue taking it, but don't want HSV to be something I have to live with and think about.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I've experienced great effects from 6kp4. I do have one concern and I am hoping @haidut will be available to consult. I had one cold sore when I was seventeen years old, but none afterwards for many years. Currently in my mid-20s and in the ~1.5 months that I've taken 6kp4 I have now had two cold sores. Both showed up with no itch or tingle, just showed up one day. I have seen studies linking higher than normal progesterone levels to outbreaks of HSV-1 and I am wondering if there's a catch to all of this. I enjoy the effects of 6kp4 greatly and would like to continue taking it, but don't want HSV to be something I have to live with and think about.

Ironically this could be a sign that your body is attacking the HSV virus and the 6kp4 is exposing it. This is not always the case as sometimes having too low cortisol can have negative effects. I personally find when i take too much cortisol lowering substances I get very back aches and pains over my body which is probably problems that the cortisol was "covering up" so to speak.

Niacinamide has been shown to have great effect on HIV haidut posted a study where someone who was taking 1000mg of Niacinamide per day in combination with another drug had HIV completely cleared from his blood. There were a few others in the study taking a single drug. Interestingly it was only the patient taking the Niacinamide who a few times during the study showed up as positive for HIV.

Study:
Niacinamide (vitamin B3) may cure HIV (human study)

"The one HIV patient who got both ARV and niacinamide for 48 weeks has now been HIV-free for more than 5 years while the other four patients in the study who got only ARV therapy had their HIV return. To me, this strongly suggests it was niacinamide that cured the infection. Even more interestingly, while being on the B3 + ARV therapy, that patient was the only one who tested positive a few times during the treatment period." I think this is a good indication that niacinamide is actually somehow forcing the infected cells (especially in lymphatic system and gut) to “shed” their viral load and over time the organism becomes truly HIV-free. The study authors also think this is a plausible explanation."

It could be the case that 6kp4 is doing the same thing. As a side note taking niacinamide orally and topically is a good way to fight HSV.

golder

Ironically this could be a sign that your body is attacking the HSV virus and the 6kp4 is exposing it. This is not always the case as sometimes having too low cortisol can have negative effects. I personally find when i take too much cortisol lowering substances I get very back aches and pains over my body which is probably problems that the cortisol was "covering up" so to speak.

Niacinamide has been shown to have great effect on HIV haidut posted a study where someone who was taking 1000mg of Niacinamide per day in combination with another drug had HIV completely cleared from his blood. There were a few others in the study taking a single drug. Interestingly it was only the patient taking the Niacinamide who a few times during the study showed up as positive for HIV.

Study:
Niacinamide (vitamin B3) may cure HIV (human study)

"The one HIV patient who got both ARV and niacinamide for 48 weeks has now been HIV-free for more than 5 years while the other four patients in the study who got only ARV therapy had their HIV return. To me, this strongly suggests it was niacinamide that cured the infection. Even more interestingly, while being on the B3 + ARV therapy, that patient was the only one who tested positive a few times during the treatment period." I think this is a good indication that niacinamide is actually somehow forcing the infected cells (especially in lymphatic system and gut) to “shed” their viral load and over time the organism becomes truly HIV-free. The study authors also think this is a plausible explanation."

It could be the case that 6kp4 is doing the same thing. As a side note taking niacinamide orally and topically is a good way to fight HSV.
Would there be any additional benefit to topical niacinamide over simply just taking it orally?